Which one are you?....

Which one are you? While driving down a crowded highway a car comes speeding past you on your right,

• Driver who's first feeling is a huge sense of relief that it wasn't a fiery crash,and thanks God

• The driver who's first feeling is a sense of rage ,while giving the bird and obscenities

• a smaller group might be the driver who chases the car down

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm the one swearing and giving him the bird.

Yeah, you know, and it probably should be. that's never my first reaction though, and iv'e wondered about it because I've noticed that with other people. I usually get pissed off later after Ive thought about it.

I am laid back most of the time. When I drive, it's a whole 'nother ball game. I am 10 and 2. I am a defensive driver. I speak an entirely different language in a vehicle.

My lifted 4x4 stands 7 foot 8 inches at the top of the cab. My bumper clears almost 4 foot. The top of the dashboard of the average car is below my bumper. So I do not have those problems.

The only problem I have is in traffic where others get mad because my dual side pipes are aimed right at there windows and if their windows are down it stinks.
Cool. Do that next to me and I'll lob a stink bomb in your cab........ :eusa_whistle:

By the way, slow traffic? What's that?

Mustang+crushed+by+M1+Abrams+tank1330726087.jpg

I'm the one who anticipated his stupid rudeness and saved his life.......no thanks necessary

By the way, slow traffic? What's that?

Mustang+crushed+by+M1+Abrams+tank1330726087.jpg
I had a guy rear end me in a parking lot. His car was buried mid hood deep. The cops came and cited him for rear ending me. Then they called a tow truck to separate us and I said no need I can drive off. I got in my truck and put it in 4 wheel drive and drove off it taking both front fenders and grill with me.

I just had someone do that to me on my way to the hospital today. This guy was just weaving in and out of traffic and coming VERY close to other cars. The first thing that I thought was, this guy is an accident waiting to happen, and where are the cops when these kinds of jerks are on the road? Nothing I would have liked to see more than to see him get pulled over and given a ticket. He was very dangerous to everyone.

I just had someone do that to me on my way to the hospital today. This guy was just weaving in and out of traffic and coming VERY close to other cars. The first thing that I thought was, this guy is an accident waiting to happen, and where are the cops when these kinds of jerks are on the road? Nothing I would have liked to see more than to see him get pulled over and given a ticket. He was very dangerous to everyone.

The cops never seem to be around when those guys are doing their thing, and I'm sure those are the same ones usually ending up being the one upside down and blocking traffic

I reread the question.......
Well since it seems most slow drivers prefer driving in the passing lane passing on the right has become a necessity......... :eusa_whistle:

My question may not have been the perfect example, I mean any similar situation works as well. Ive driven as a passenger before with a couple people through the years who went ballistic over traffic and I was just kind of wondering how these behavioral differences break down percentage wise.

Normally I'm a defensive driver & let others get all bent out of shape over nothing......but there was a carload of young guys that had come up behind me, passed me then cut me off.....just before turning a corner and I was thinking the little punks were going to kill themselves or someone else. So I chased after them for a couple of miles, right on their bumper. Finally they turned left & I went right......but it was obvious I scared the crap out of them. Good, maybe it gave them something to think about before pissing off the old lady in a granny van! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back