"Republicans have stood in the way of a solution to the chaos at the border"

Yes, Fauci, Biden, and your other "experts".

Why won't you answer the question?

View attachment 951011
4 co conspirators.jpg

It looks like the bad news is really getting to procrusty prostate, aka the dainty.

He is posting nonstop blithering idiocy, today. 😂

Why won't you answer the question: can vaccinated people get Covid?

I want to see just how brainwashed you really are.
Again, Who said they couldn't?

clue: Not Faucci.

“So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic and the level of virus is so low it makes it extremely unlikely — not impossible but very, very low likelihood — that they’re going to transmit it,” Fauci said.

Your straw men are as weak as your manhood.

next

It looks like the bad news is really getting to procrusty prostate, aka the dainty.

He is posting nonstop blithering idiocy, today.
ILAR/LIAR Baby Reindeer Alert!

"Wow, completely expected. I wonder how the usmb Welcehr’s latest off topic troll post relates to the thread topic? Oh. That’s right. It doesn’t. The busmb Welcher may have an exemption from that “rule.”"
-- paraphrasing Liability/ILARMEILYR/BackAgain

Why won't you answer the question: can vaccinated people get Covid?
“So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic and the level of virus is so low it makes it extremely unlikely — not impossible but very, very low likelihood — that they’re going to transmit it,” Fauci said.

I always love reading stuff written by prolapsed stretched. It is funnier then any comic and I always stretch my head and wonder if he is one of the sock accounts of Joey or wrong winger

ILAR/LIAR Baby Reindeer Alert!

"Wow, completely expected. I wonder how the usmb Welcehr’s latest off topic troll post relates to the thread topic? Oh. That’s right. It doesn’t. The busmb Welcher may have an exemption from that “rule.”"
-- paraphrasing Liability/ILARMEILYR/BackAgain
This is not the rubber room, troll twat.

Also, the dainty, you’ve failed in your baiting efforts.

Naturally, you’re also off topic again:

To be on topic: the border crisis is the fault of the Democraps.

It isn’t even a question.

I'll blame Trump for Jan 6.

Well of course. You’re a retard, the dainty.
So will a few juries.
Look at the dainty ^ expressing his hopes.

Back on topic (unlike the dainty):

The real question should be WHY the Democrat Parody would prefer this open border policy they clearly want; and there’s a related question.

WHY do they refuse to lift a finger to help (not the illegals but) all of the victims of this invasion?

Another dishonest thread about who is to blame for the border problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

"President Biden on Tuesday signed a trio of executive orders to reverse the immigration policies of former President Donald Trump, continuing his brisk shift of policies by the stroke of a pen.

Biden signed orders to end a 2018 “zero tolerance” policy on prosecuting illegal border crossings and to seek unification of parents with children detained at the border,
including orders to halt construction of Trump’s US-Mexico border wall.

Another dishonest thread about who is to blame for the border problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

"President Biden on Tuesday signed a trio of executive orders to reverse the immigration policies of former President Donald Trump, continuing his brisk shift of policies by the stroke of a pen.

Biden signed orders to end a 2018 “zero tolerance” policy on prosecuting illegal border crossings and to seek unification of parents with children detained at the border,
including orders to halt construction of Trump’s US-Mexico border wall.

Facts won't stop Democrats from LYING about it.

Forum List

Back