So there you are on the I-5 interstate pregnant and ready to explode, riding in your Electric Vehicle because Gas Powered Cars have been banned...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
And the battery dies right there on the way to the hospital. Talk about being fucked by your state government. MSN
The state's Advanced Clean Cars II rule requires zero-emission vehicles to represent 35% of new cars and light trucks in lots by 2026, and then 68% by 2030, before reaching 100% in 2035.

When it comes to emissions, California is a bellwether: 11 other states that link their standards to California's have already announced plans to prohibit the sale of new ICE automobiles after 2035, and more could follow.
Of course if your EV's batteries go nuclear while you are in the car, then you wont have to worry about the hospital. So much for a woman's right to choose what she wants to drive.

I’m thinking that a pregnant person who is about to deliver would have her battery well changed

Cool story tho
Guess you havent been reading the news lately...

Electric car batteries are just like the battery pack in cell phones or notebook computers in that they start to degrade over time and with use. Repeat discharge and charge, as well as thermal wear, can eventually reduce energy capacity and efficiency to a point that the battery is no longer able to provide decent range and charging performance.

Electric Car Battery Life Explained - Autoweek

But i wouldnt expect anyone who voted for Joe Bribem to know that either.

Electric car batteries are just like the battery pack in cell phones or notebook computers in that they start to degrade over time and with use. Repeat discharge and charge, as well as thermal wear, can eventually reduce energy capacity and efficiency to a point that the battery is no longer able to provide decent range and charging performance.

But i wouldnt expect anyone who voted for Joe Bribem to know that I either.

But i wouldnt expect anyone who voted for Joe Bribem to know that either.
EV are coming

Like it or not they are going to take over the industry

they will get the bugs out

EV are coming

Like it or not they are going to take over the industry

they will get the bugs out
Have you ever studied the effects of weather on batteries? I doubt it, because of your loyalty to the Marxists who want to force everyone into these combustible deathtraps. Do you know that if an EV gets into a very serious accident, that the whole chassis of the car can be electrified? Of course not, because again, if you knew all this your loyalty to the Marxist who want to take away the right to choose, would be changed in a NY minute. Why do you hate pregnant women?

Have you ever studied the effects of weather on batteries? I doubt it, because of your loyalty to the Marxists who want to force everyone into these combustible deathtraps. Do you know that if an EV gets into a very serious accident, that the whole chassis of the car can be electrified? Of course not, because again, if you knew all this your loyalty to the Marxist who want to take away the right to choose, would be changed in a NY minute. Why do you hate pregnant women?
Another cool story

Give it up grandpa

EVs are coming

They will fix the bugs

All companies are gearing up for them

You sound like one of the old buggy whip makers of old 😂

Another cool story

Give it up grandpa

EVs are coming

They will fix the bugs

The gasoline vehicle will never go away... no matter how many EV's are built.... and the biggest bug can't be fixed... at least not before EV's are obsolete... that day is coming...

Another cool story

Give it up grandpa

EVs are coming

They will fix the bugs

MSN

'Another debacle by this administration': Former Chrysler CEO blasts Biden's EV mandate — says you 'can't force it down the throat' of American consumers​

Now unless you go full bore Communism then your idea of EV's being the new normal, just wont make it, as no one with a brain wants such a shitty vehicle. Do you believe in Communism?

MSN

Now unless you go full bore Communism then your idea of EV's being the new normal, just wont make it, as no one with a brain wants such a shitty vehicle. Do you believe in Communism?
😂 EVs = communism 😂

Lotta goofy people on this board

Yur funny

No, forcing people to buy an EV is communism you fucking retard. You have just earned your spot with the other progressive retard folks in the ignore zone.
😂 still funny

I bet that you think that the communist “forced” people into giving up their horse and buggies for the new fangled automobile thingys

And they “forced” people to give up their 8 tracks 😂

Take a nap grandpa

No, forcing people to buy an EV is communism you fucking retard. You have just earned your spot with the other progressive retard folks in the ignore zone.

That must be a very long list. Over 250 on this site? Is there a MAX one can ignore? I don't have any on Ignore. But I despise them with every fiber of my being. Look at what they have done in 12 years of Obiden. Can you imagine if Killary had snaked thru in 2016? LAND O' GOSHEN!

They can more easily limit your "CHARGE" remotely. If you don't play along....you can only get enough to go to work, CVS and Safeway. Your "score" will determine. A bit harder to issue Gasoline coupons. If they can force all EV they can drive the price of GAS over $10 with taxes.

STAIN needn't worry, The secret planned mileage usage taxes will supply your communists with needed revenue. AND you will pay 2X-3X Utility rates when they force enough to begin loading the power plants. Then they gotcha. In CA the rates are already socialized by zip codes etc.

And the battery dies right there on the way to the hospital. Talk about being fucked by your state government. MSN Of course if your EV's batteries go nuclear while you are in the car, then you wont have to worry about the hospital. So much for a woman's right to choose what she wants to drive.

Or somebody has broken into your house and the police say it will be awhile because the police cars are charging. Or your house is on fire and the Fire Department advises all the fire trucks are on chargers. Or the ambulance. . .

In time we--we being far more likely the private sector rather than government--will have developed affordable, efficient, effective alternatives to fossil fuels. Once that happens, over a decade or two, fossil fuels will gradually fade into disuse the same as horses and buggies did once the automobile became affordable for everybody. We aren't anywhere near ready for that yet and it is highly unlikely that we will be in the next eleven years either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back