Which one are you?....

Which one are you? While driving down a crowded highway a car comes speeding past you on your right,

• Driver who's first feeling is a huge sense of relief that it wasn't a fiery crash,and thanks God

• The driver who's first feeling is a sense of rage ,while giving the bird and obscenities

• a smaller group might be the driver who chases the car down

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
While driving down a crowded highway a car comes speeding past you on your right, swerves within inches of your front bumper and squeezes between you and the car in front of you. Your forced to hit your breaks to avoid an accident as he moves then into the left lane and then takes off.

Ive kinda thought there are just those two kinds of people in the world, theres really no right or wrong answer as far as im concerned, just peoples very first reaction

without the god part

right, it doesnt have to be with the god part, I wasnt allowed enough space to write more on the line so I left it as that, just anything along that line of feeling, you can still check the box

I'm the one swearing and giving him the bird.

Yeah, you know, and it probably should be. that's never my first reaction though, and iv'e wondered about it because I've noticed that with other people. I usually get pissed off later after Ive thought about it.

I've thought to change my screen name to "old yeller". Mods?

I would be yelling. Maybe flash high beam lights.

I never use the passing lane unless passing so its not going to happen to me.

I reread the question.......
Well since it seems most slow drivers prefer driving in the passing lane passing on the right has become a necessity......... :eusa_whistle:

The older you get the more you understand life is far more important than 'winning' on the road. I don't get mad at anyone for cutting in front of me, or stealing a parking space, or not seeing the light turn green the exact moment it turns green. For all those things we are talking about a few seconds of 'inconvenience'. Who cares. If someone is doing something dangerous to everyone else call the police and give them the license. Everything else is just young people who don't know better or older people that have not quite grown up. I honestly think back on how I used to get mad if someone cut in front of my car on a freeway. No point. Cars are inanimate 3,000 lb objects and when they are going 60 mph they can turn human bodies into goo in an instant. None of it is worth it.

I also saw the best license plate frame today ever. It said,
"My other car...
obliterated Alderaan."

Last edited:
While driving down a crowded highway a car comes speeding past you on your right, swerves within inches of your front bumper and squeezes between you and the car in front of you. Your forced to hit your breaks to avoid an accident as he moves then into the left lane and then takes off.
I don't give people enough room to do that.

I'm the one swearing and giving him the bird.

just keep your widow up If I'm on the road near you

please
Why?

I don't like cursing. I heard enough of it in the car from my spouse. My daughter who had a hearing problem when she was young (frequent ear infections), learned to speak from being in the car with us when an idiot nearly caused an accident.
I can understand that, and I don't use profanity much Myself. However, others not wanting to hear Me curse when I have good cause don't matter in the least little bit.

If you don't pick your battles in life then you will be really busy fighting other people's battles.

I would only tail a car that I witnessed coming a shooting or robbery of some sort, not a petty traffic infraction.

My lifted 4x4 stands 7 foot 8 inches at the top of the cab. My bumper clears almost 4 foot. The top of the dashboard of the average car is below my bumper. So I do not have those problems.

The only problem I have is in traffic where others get mad because my dual side pipes are aimed right at there windows and if their windows are down it stinks.

Forum List

Back