Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

He also said go patrioticly and peacefully let their voice be heard.
The damage was already done and they did exactly what Dear Leader wanted them to do. Did you follow the trials of the goons who were locked up? It would require a newspaper subscription to do so but several of them said that they were following the orders of their president. "fight like hell"
What would these cretins know about patriotism? They love Trump because he hates who they hate. How many of them voted for Trump because they liked his healthcare plan or anything else. :icon_rolleyes:

The Joe shitshow was 100% predictable. Naturally the American people are like WTF Dems?? RIP Dem party, your day of reconning is fast approaching this Nov.

Giggling is what I'm doing. You folks sure like your cartoons and vulgar tee shirts but do you have anything that isn`t incredibly dumb?
Let me tell you what "vulgar" is, factory worker.
Vulgar is Democrats pretending men can become women and compete as women and go into their bathrooms and locker rooms.
Vulgar and much more is Hunter Biden molesting little girls like his father has done.
Far beyond mere vulgarity is you Democrats promoting the savage butchery of innocent, unborn babies and throwing their little bodies away. Men are in prison for murdering unborn babies, but you celebrate women doing it because you're evil. Got that, Mister Incredibly Stupid?

I honor America and our Constitution and our flag. You Democrats spit on all three. You support Hamas and their savage murderous evil.

LOL, your little racist boomer cult is shrinking daily.

Biden’s historic low compared to other US presidents​

President Biden’s approval rating 39 months into his presidency is the lowest of any elected chief executive in modern American history, according to Gallup.

• Dwight D. Eisenhower (1956): 73.2%
  • Ronald Reagan (1984): 54.5%
  • Richard Nixon (1972): 53.7%
  • Bill Clinton (1996): 53.0%
  • George W. Bush (2004): 51.0%
  • Jimmy Carter (1980): 47.7%
  • Donald Trump (2020): 46.8%
  • Barack Obama (2012): 45.9%
  • George H.W. Bush (1992): 41.8%
  • Joe Biden (2024): 38.7%

Giggle that factory worker August West.
Giggle the millions of illegal invaders Biden has welcomed with benefits and hotel rooms and cell phones.
You have to giggle because you don't have the common sense to understand how horrific you Hate-America Democrats are and how you are destroying this once great nation. If you did understand, you would not have the decency to admit you were wrong. Evil is like that.

I don't care if he drops dead on November 6th, Joe Biden would still have been leagues ahead and better than Trump.

Let's see what the American people decide is best.

Something tells me that the Republican's extreme abortion policies will be SOUNDLY rejected by them.

Remove the abortion issue, and even with Trump in the race, Biden wouldn't have a chance.

Trump's most lasting impact on the country will be the reshaping of the federal judiciary, however with the overturning of Roe, I'm surprised that a majority today view his presidency as a success.
Maybe it was his creation of the 'Space Force'? :biggrin:

"55 percent said they view the former Republican president's White House term as successful, whereas 61 percent say they view the current Democratic president's tenure as a failure."

Trump didn't do jack shit in office. All he did was give tax cuts to the rich.

Biden delivered on 6 major pieces of legislation. There is no comparison. Biden kicked and and Trump did not.

Biden delivered on 6 major pieces of legislation. There is no comparison. Biden kicked and and Trump did not.

And yet...............................................

"55 percent said they view the former Republican president's White House term as successful, whereas 61 percent say they view the current Democratic president's tenure as a failure."

:laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your little racist boomer cult is shrinking every day:

Biden’s historic low compared to other US presidents​

President Biden’s approval rating 39 months into his presidency is the lowest of any elected chief executive in modern American history, according to Gallup.

• Dwight D. Eisenhower (1956): 73.2%
  • Ronald Reagan (1984): 54.5%
  • Richard Nixon (1972): 53.7%
  • Bill Clinton (1996): 53.0%
  • George W. Bush (2004): 51.0%
  • Jimmy Carter (1980): 47.7%
  • Donald Trump (2020): 46.8%
  • Barack Obama (2012): 45.9%
  • George H.W. Bush (1992): 41.8%
  • Joe Biden (2024): 38.7%

The 2017 tax bill was passed by Congress 227-203 and signed by President Trump. All Democrats voted NO on tax cuts for the lowest income workers who got far and away the largest percentage of tax cuts, contrary to the Marxist lies of Billo.
If they couldn't lie, Democrats would be speechless.

Tax cuts for the rich.jpg

Letting millions of illegals into America is "delivery."
Doubling the price of gasoline is "delivery."
Increasing inflation on everything, especially food, is "delivery" in Leftist parlance.
Naming Easter Sunday as "Transgender Day" is child abuse and a slap in the face to every Christian, which is standard conduct for Democrats like Billo.

sick Democrats.jpg

The damage was already done and they did exactly what Dear Leader wanted them to do. Did you follow the trials of the goons who were locked up? It would require a newspaper subscription to do so but several of them said that they were following the orders of their president. "fight like hell"
What would these cretins know about patriotism? They love Trump because he hates who they hate. How many of them voted for Trump because they liked his healthcare plan or anything else. :icon_rolleyes:
Read what you just said. Lol, you claim hate is on our side?

Let me tell you what "vulgar" is, factory worker.
Vulgar is Democrats pretending men can become women and compete as women and go into their bathrooms and locker rooms.
Vulgar and much more is Hunter Biden molesting little girls like his father has done.
Far beyond mere vulgarity is you Democrats promoting the savage butchery of innocent, unborn babies and throwing their little bodies away. Men are in prison for murdering unborn babies, but you celebrate women doing it because you're evil. Got that, Mister Incredibly Stupid?

I honor America and our Constitution and our flag. You Democrats spit on all three. You support Hamas and their savage murderous evil.
I don`t support bullies whoever they may be and when you anti-abortion clowns start showing up at the scene of one of our random mass shootings, I`ll stop laughing at you. You`re pro-birth but what happens after that, you really don`t give a damn.

Forum List

Back