Watch Liz Cheney slice and dice the Green Dream.

Fuck the Cheneys. That dumb bitch is only in office because the political power her despicable family has amassed is enough to get the few dozen votes she needs to win in her tiny state. Threw her own sister under the bus just for daring to exist.

BlackFag,

Your retort is an excellent example of your blind ignorance….

You are stupid on top of that…

Howard Schultz obliterated the Green New Deal during his town hall. He also stated clearly he will NEVER run as a Democrat because the party has veered so far left they no longer represent Americans.
:clap::clap2::clap2:

Liz made fools of the tards….

What is that crazy bat rambling about? The logical transition would be for more high speed rail service throughout the country. Her assertions about banning cars, the military, etc are bizarre at best. Evidently the entire right wing is becoming as childish as the orange fool in the white house.

What is that crazy bat rambling about? The logical transition would be for more high speed rail service throughout the country. Her assertions about banning cars, the military, etc are bizarre at best. Evidently the entire right wing is becoming as childish as the orange fool in the white house.

This proves once again how ignorant you are....

You don't even know what's in the Green Dream....

You Dumb Ass.....

You Dumb Ass.....

I know the crazy shit that Cheney bat said isn't in it.

You Dumb Ass.....

Tell me this Dip Shit...

Does it call for the end of Air Travel?

You Dumb Ass.....

Tell me this Dip Shit...

I haven't read it, but I can assure you that it doesn't call for the end of all air travel. Only an idiot would make that claim. Are you an idiot? That Cheney idiot is an idiot. An alternative way to travel across the country, perhaps high speed rail, would make lots of sense.

You Dumb Ass.....

Does it call for the end of cars?

You Dumb Ass.....

Does it call for tearing our homes down?

You Dumb Ass.....

You know what?

If you really knew what the tards stood for...

You might not want to be a tard anymore...……..

You Dumb Ass.....

Why don't you show me where it calls for the end of cars? That goofy Cheney bat seems to think it does, so why don't you show me where it does?

You Dumb Ass.....

Tell me this Dip Shit...

I haven't read it, but I can assure you that it doesn't call for the end of all air travel. Only an idiot would make that claim. Are you an idiot? That Cheney idiot is an idiot. An alternative way to travel across the country, perhaps high speed rail, would make lots of sense.

It most Certainly does call for the end of air travel.....

You need to read it....

You Dumb Ass.....

Does it call for tearing our homes down?

Show me where it does.

You Dumb Ass.....

Why don't you show me where it calls for the end of cars? That goofy Cheney bat seems to think it does, so why don't you show me where it does?

The 10 Most Insane Requirements Of The Green New Deal

You Dumb Ass.....

You know what?

If you really knew what the tards stood for...

You might not want to be a tard anymore...……..

If you can show me where it calls for eliminating all air travel, tearing down houses, and eliminating cars, I will gladly join you on your journey. Until then, I'll just laugh at your childishness.

Forum List

Back