Watch Liz Cheney slice and dice the Green Dream.

Even lying cnn admits it calls for Eliminating Fossil Fuel.

Tell me, what do cars and planes use for fuel?

Do you think the world will end in 12 years if we don't do this...

Do you not believe O'commie O'crazoO didn't say this?

Get a Flucking clue....

Green New Deal: What's in it - CNNPolitics

From your own link...........................

While calling for the elimination of pollution and greenhouse gas emissions in agriculture, transportation, manufacturing and construction, the resolution contains no mention of bans or regulation, as other plans have described.
The closest it comes is a provision for existing and new laws to take into account the negative impacts of climate change — an approach that the Obama administration had taken through incorporating the "social cost of carbon" into rulemaking, which the Trump administration has pulled back on.

It says that they want to TRY to eliminate pollution and greenhouse gas emissions in agriculture, transportation, manufacturing and construction, there are ZERO BANS in the plan, unlike others that have come before.

Liz made fools of the tards….

What is that crazy bat rambling about? The logical transition would be for more high speed rail service throughout the country. Her assertions about banning cars, the military, etc are bizarre at best. Evidently the entire right wing is becoming as childish as the orange fool in the white house.

This proves once again how ignorant you are....

You don't even know what's in the Green Dream....

You Dumb Ass.....

I know the crazy shit that Cheney bat said isn't in it.

Does it call for the end of cars?

Why don't you show me where it calls for the end of cars? That goofy Cheney bat seems to think it does, so why don't you show me where it does?

Solar and wind powered cars and airplanes are perfectly acceptable, although it must be understood that bicycles may be faster.

Tell me this Dip Shit...

Does it call for the end of Air Travel?

I haven't read it, but I can assure you that it doesn't call for the end of all air travel. Only an idiot would make that claim. Are you an idiot? That Cheney idiot is an idiot. An alternative way to travel across the country, perhaps high speed rail, would make lots of sense.

So do we have you on record saying only an idiot would call for the end of air travel?

What would you call people that would support this?

Yes. The complete end of air travel would be a stupid proposition. Only an idiot would propose that. However, transitioning to a method of transportation where air travel is no longer the only practical way to travel across country is a brilliant idea, and will happen. I'll admit the time frame suggested might be a little too quick, but the steps are needed and called for.

Now that you know it’s in there,

You defend the Lunacy……

I guess you are a natural born Tard after all….

You can’t fight nature.

Having another viable option besides air travel is not the same as eliminating all air travel dumb ass.

You are a funny dumb ass....

Even lying cnn admits it calls for Eliminating Fossil Fuel.

Tell me, what do cars and planes use for fuel?

Do you think the world will end in 12 years if we don't do this...

Do you not believe O'commie O'crazoO didn't say this?

Get a Flucking clue....

Green New Deal: What's in it - CNNPolitics

From your own link...........................

While calling for the elimination of pollution and greenhouse gas emissions in agriculture, transportation, manufacturing and construction, the resolution contains no mention of bans or regulation, as other plans have described.
The closest it comes is a provision for existing and new laws to take into account the negative impacts of climate change — an approach that the Obama administration had taken through incorporating the "social cost of carbon" into rulemaking, which the Trump administration has pulled back on.

It says that they want to TRY to eliminate pollution and greenhouse gas emissions in agriculture, transportation, manufacturing and construction, there are ZERO BANS in the plan, unlike others that have come before.

It's after the fact bull shit from cnn you dumb ass tard...………

We all know what was in the original....

What is that crazy bat rambling about? The logical transition would be for more high speed rail service throughout the country. Her assertions about banning cars, the military, etc are bizarre at best. Evidently the entire right wing is becoming as childish as the orange fool in the white house.

You Dumb Ass.....

Why don't you show me where it calls for the end of cars? That goofy Cheney bat seems to think it does, so why don't you show me where it does?

Solar and wind powered cars and airplanes are perfectly acceptable, although it must be understood that bicycles may be faster.

Electric cars could certainly be charged from solar or wind power generators, and passenger rail could relieve lots of air traffic.

You Dumb Ass.....

Electric cars could certainly be charged from solar or wind power generators, and passenger rail could relieve lots of air traffic.

You forgot unicorn farts….

You are truly ignorant...……..

Liz made fools of the tards….

You Dumb Ass.....

Tell me this Dip Shit...

Does it call for the end of Air Travel?
Hang gliding is still ok.

Forum List

Back