Trump Calls for Liz Cheney and the Entire Jan. 6 Committee to Be Jailed

First, I don't know what Congress means but wouldn't you agree that no one should be above the law? Why should democrats be allowed to weaponize but Trump can't? Surely you don't think he is going to throw everyone in Congress in jail, do you?
So you’re okay with Trump weaponizing the justice system by jailing people for hurting his feelings.

That pretty disgusting. Why would you betray the ideals of America like that? You’re going to vote for him?

So you’re okay with Trump weaponizing the justice system by jailing people for hurting his feelings.

That pretty disgusting. Why would you betray the ideals of America like that? You’re going to vote for him?
So you’re okay with Democrats weaponizing the justice system by jailing people.

That pretty disgusting. Why would you betray the ideals of America like that? You’re going to vote for democrats doing this?

You have made numerous posts showing that you ARE OK with that. All I want is fairness on both sides, while you do not.
False. I’ve never been okay with that. I want the DoJ to go after people who have committed crimes.

You are the one that thinks Trump should get to weaponize the DoJ based on your false belief that it has been weaponized against him.

On the heels of recent "bloodbath" comments, former President Trump calls for the January 6 committee to be imprisoned. Sounds like an interesting use of resources. I am reminded of the daily Twit(ters) we received for four years like this. Truly experiential .

Trump Calls for Liz Cheney and the Entire Jan. 6 Committee to Be Jailed​

Sure, right next to Hillary and Hunter. Trump pulls this scam every election on his delusional supporters. . It only worked once when he lost by “only” three million votes.

Leave it to lefties to focus on a nobody opinion by somebody named Joe DePaolo from something called Media lite and pretend it's freaking news while the freaking country goes down the freaking drain.

On the heels of recent "bloodbath" comments, former President Trump calls for the January 6 committee to be imprisoned. Sounds like an interesting use of resources. I am reminded of the daily Twit(ters) we received for four years like this. Truly experiential .

Don't worry the defenders of democracy are out hunting down more of those praying great grandma insurrectionists!

Let's hope they get another one that also has cancer

Comrades They will confess their crimes and be punished

Forward

In the interest of intellectual honesty, saying she and the others SHOULD go to jail is not calling for anybody to be jailed. It is a figure of speech just as you and I might say somebody SHOULD be hung or shot or fired or jailed or horse whipped or punched in the mouth or some such which in no means suggests we think that should actually happen or that we would order it if we could.

I recall a quote by Omar Bradley hunkered down in heavy fire in Sicily and a soldier nearby asked him, "Who is in charge of this operation anyway?" And Bradley snapped back, "I don't know, but they ought to shoot him."

I once got suspended on Twitter (pre-Elon) for objecting to a quote misattributed to Nancy Pelosi. And in saying that Pelosi never said what was alleged in the meme, I added: "I am not saying she shouldn't be hung, but only that she should be hung for a crime she actually commited."

The leftist Twitter censors suspended me until I took the tweet down. Said is was 'harassment.'

But a dishonest somebody who hated me or wanted me harmed, silenced, taken down would put out a meme "Foxfyre calls for Nancy Pelosi to be hung.

On the heels of recent "bloodbath" comments,

does the left just kinda hear what they want?

Forum List

Back