Watch Liz Cheney slice and dice the Green Dream.

Liz made fools of the tards….

What is that crazy bat rambling about? The logical transition would be for more high speed rail service throughout the country. Her assertions about banning cars, the military, etc are bizarre at best. Evidently the entire right wing is becoming as childish as the orange fool in the white house.

This proves once again how ignorant you are....

You don't even know what's in the Green Dream....

You Dumb Ass.....

I know the crazy shit that Cheney bat said isn't in it.

Tell me this Dip Shit...

Does it call for the end of Air Travel?

I haven't read it, but I can assure you that it doesn't call for the end of all air travel. Only an idiot would make that claim. Are you an idiot? That Cheney idiot is an idiot. An alternative way to travel across the country, perhaps high speed rail, would make lots of sense.

So do we have you on record saying only an idiot would call for the end of air travel?

What would you call people that would support this?

What is that crazy bat rambling about? The logical transition would be for more high speed rail service throughout the country. Her assertions about banning cars, the military, etc are bizarre at best. Evidently the entire right wing is becoming as childish as the orange fool in the white house.

You Dumb Ass.....

Tell me this Dip Shit...

I haven't read it, but I can assure you that it doesn't call for the end of all air travel. Only an idiot would make that claim. Are you an idiot? That Cheney idiot is an idiot. An alternative way to travel across the country, perhaps high speed rail, would make lots of sense.

It most Certainly does call for the end of air travel.....

You need to read it....

Show me.

You Dumb Ass.....

You know what?

If you really knew what the tards stood for...

You might not want to be a tard anymore...……..

If you can show me where it calls for eliminating all air travel, tearing down houses, and eliminating cars, I will gladly join you on your journey. Until then, I'll just laugh at your childishness.

Welcome to the light sister....

You Dumb Ass.....

Tell me this Dip Shit...

You need to read it....

Show me.

I just did...……….

You Dumb Ass.....

You know what?

If you really knew what the tards stood for...

You might not want to be a tard anymore...……..

If you can show me where it calls for eliminating all air travel, tearing down houses, and eliminating cars, I will gladly join you on your journey. Until then, I'll just laugh at your childishness.

You won't be happy when you read it....

Make sure you read an original copy

because now of course they are saying

The RUSSIANS doctored it…..

Hugh Hewitt read it word for word

Right off her web site….

They took it down after everyone

Started making fun of it….

You really need to wake up and smell the coffee.

You Dumb Ass.....

Tell me this Dip Shit...

So do we have you on record saying only an idiot would call for the end of air travel?

Yes. The complete end of air travel would be a stupid proposition. Only an idiot would propose that. However, transitioning to a method of transportation where air travel is no longer the only practical way to travel across country is a brilliant idea, and will happen. I'll admit the time frame suggested might be a little too quick, but the steps are needed and called for.

Tell me this Dip Shit...

You need to read it....

Show me.

I just did...……….

Nope. None of that showed all the things you claim. You presented an absurd exaggeration of what is called for.

Tell me this Dip Shit...

You need to read it....

Show me.

I just did...……….

Nope. None of that showed all the things you claim. You presented an absurd exaggeration of what is called for.

You are incorrect

Again, I heard it read off her website as soon as it was released.....

It was all in there....

Even lying cnn admits it calls for Eliminating Fossil Fuel.

Tell me, what do cars and planes use for fuel?

Do you think the world will end in 12 years if we don't do this...

Do you not believe O'commie O'crazoO didn't say this?

Get a Flucking clue....

Green New Deal: What's in it - CNNPolitics

I’m disappointed. Say I proposed to you that I was going to inject bleach into my blood because I got a cold. My thinking would be the bleach would kill the germs. You as well as ANY normal thinking human would attack that as the stupidest fucking thing you have ever heard. The green new deal is like that. It’s that stupid. Everyone who has seen the deal knows it’s that stupid. Tearing the green new deal apart is a given. So I’m not impressed by Liz Cheney pointing out how stupid this thing is, I am depressed at how focused American voters are on this stupid when there is REAL work to be done for fucks sake. Cheney should be made fun of for even giving this bull shit the time of day, at least made fun of the same as AOC is for presenting it.

You Dumb Ass.....

Tell me this Dip Shit...

Yes. The complete end of air travel would be a stupid proposition. Only an idiot would propose that. However, transitioning to a method of transportation where air travel is no longer the only practical way to travel across country is a brilliant idea, and will happen. I'll admit the time frame suggested might be a little too quick, but the steps are needed and called for.

Now that you know it’s in there,

You defend the Lunacy……

I guess you are a natural born Tard after all….

You can’t fight nature.

Tell me this Dip Shit...

You defend the Lunacy……

You can’t fight nature.

Having another viable option besides air travel is not the same as eliminating all air travel dumb ass.

Fuck the Cheneys. That dumb bitch is only in office because the political power her despicable family has amassed is enough to get the few dozen votes she needs to win in her tiny state. Threw her own sister under the bus just for daring to exist.
Lol
Boy,
You continue to sound like a pussy whipped bitch, you need to turn your back on political correctness to be credible… Good luck

Lol
High-speed rail does not work for flyover country you fucking retard.

Tell me this Dip Shit...

You defend the Lunacy……

You can’t fight nature.

Having another viable option besides air travel is not the same as eliminating all air travel dumb ass.
Lol
Nothing else is viable you fucking retard

Fuck the Cheneys. That dumb bitch is only in office because the political power her despicable family has amassed is enough to get the few dozen votes she needs to win in her tiny state. Threw her own sister under the bus just for daring to exist.
Lol
Boy,
You continue to sound like a pussy whipped bitch, you need to turn your back on political correctness to be credible… Good luck
Liz Cheney is a fatass c*nt

You know people, it would help immensely if you guys understood that this is a NON BINDING RESOLUTION, not an actual bill that will become a law.

Non binding resolutions are a framework to aspire to, not a law that has to be followed.

Lol
Boy,
Liz Cheney is a fatass c*nt
There is no such thing as man-made global warming… Live with it

Forum List

Back