Trump Calls for Liz Cheney and the Entire Jan. 6 Committee to Be Jailed

Describe the "bloodbath" President Trump supposedly plans. In detail.

Who is he threatening with this "bloodbath"?
That what we want trump to do.
Or those that 'clarify' what he meant to say.

We all heard trump say blood.
The (D) quoted trump, and I can't find a single poster here on USMB that says that trumps use of 'bloodbath' means violence to the American people.

It was you backwood idiots on the (R) that freaked out and started defending trumps words.

Dear Lord, he was talking about the Car Industry, (he's wrong again of course) but it was the trump cult that immediately defended his words and accused others of projecting this 'violence'

Just read your post.

.The optical disorder shared by all leftists -- they literally can't see anything that their TV tells them they can't see.
Same question to you, little authoritarian ratfuk.

Is there any policy you hold that isn't identical to the policy that the Nazis held?

Even one? Because as I go down the list, your beliefs are always identical to their beliefs.

Go on. Tell me how you want me dead or sent to TheGulag for disagreeing with TheParty. You know you want to.

I suppose it's good that residents in assisted living have computer access.

I mean, scruffy here is even more senile than Trump, and that's saying something.

Unlike the mental institutions we've been busy building, with a built in blocker for all signals coming from those electronic devices. I'm sure it will take y'all ate least a few months to figure out that NOBODY CAN HEAR YOU GOING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Same question to you, little authoritraian ratfuk.

Is there any policy you hold that isn't identical to the policy that the Nazis held?

Even one? Because as I go down the list, your beliefs always look identical to their beliefs.

Oh, your Uncle Saul would be so proud!

You've got that one down pat.

Trump showed none of this as President. He bloviates and/or makes statements that is misconstrued many times on purpose from media types. Frankly, why Progs never think what they do is a two-way street baffles. You are so used getting your way one way or the other. Cleaning it up will cost, in the end though your party will be better for it.

Back in 2000 when Donald Trump first tested the waters of a presidential campaign by giving a series of speeches as a possible Reform Party candidate, he famously told Forbes Magazine, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it." He was speaking at the time about a weird deal he had going with motivational speaker Anthony Robbins in which he timed his political appearances around paid seminars that Robbins paid him a million bucks to give.

Back in 2000 when Donald Trump first tested the waters of a presidential campaign by giving a series of speeches as a possible Reform Party candidate, he famously told Forbes Magazine, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it." He was speaking at the time about a weird deal he had going with motivational speaker Anthony Robbins in which he timed his political appearances around paid seminars that Robbins paid him a million bucks to give.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301: salon.com:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

pedo-promoting central

Oh, your Uncle Saul would be so proud!
It's not debatable that you're like the nazis in so many ways. The only question is whether you differ from them in any significant way. I can't see one.

For example:

You're fanatical about burning books and censoring speech that offends you.

You want to implement a one-party dictatorship and jail/kill the opposition.

You support brownshirt violence as a matter of party policy.

You scapegoat minority groups to justify violence.

You make fake accusations that the opposition hurts children.

While tending being open sexual perverts yourself, you accuse the other side of perversion.

You support crony capitalism and payouts to those loyal to TheParty.

You demand total control over women's bodies.

You engage in hypernationalism and xenophobia.

You consider yourself to be part of an elite master race, which in your eyes justifies your tyranny.

You hold a "The ends always justify the means, but only for my own side" moral relativist life-philosophy.

If the BigLie aids TheParty, you love the BigLie. In your eyes, God wants you to be an awful human, so that's what you're going to do.

It's not debatable that you're like the nazis in so many ways. The only question is whether you differ from them in any significant way. I can't see one.

For example:

While tending being open sexual perverts yourself, you accuse the other side of perversion.

You consider yourself to be part of an elite master race, which in your eyes justifies your tyranny.

You hold a "The ends always justify the means, but only for my own side" moral relativist life-philosophy.

If the BigLie aids TheParty, you love the BigLie. In your eyes, God wants you to be an awful human, so that's what you're going to do.

There, there, there. :itsok:

Feel better?

:laughing0301:

Trump showed none of this as President. He bloviates and/or makes statements that is misconstrued many times on purpose from media types. Frankly, why Progs never think what they do is a two-way street baffles. You are so used getting your way one way or the other. Cleaning it up will cost, in the end though your party will be better for it.
Oh stop. Stop suggesting the fopas were on purpose. Stop explaining away what he said with what he meant.

I just can't believe this is your candidate. Wow. I'm glad. If we can't beat that then we don't deserve to win. Same for all the losers in the GOP who lost to this asshole.

So far the only people Trump has beat are Republicans and Hillary. Remember that.

On the heels of recent "bloodbath" comments, former President Trump calls for the January 6 committee to be imprisoned. Sounds like an interesting use of resources. I am reminded of the daily Twit(ters) we received for four years like this. Truly experiential .

Trump Calls for Liz Cheney and the Entire Jan. 6 Committee to Be Jailed​

100% correct! Jailed is letting them off easy

Oh stop. Stop suggesting the fopas were on purpose. Stop explaining away what he said with what he meant.

I just can't believe this is your candidate. Wow. I'm glad. If we can't beat that then we don't deserve to win. Same for all the losers in the GOP who lost to this asshole.

So far the only people Trump has beat are Republicans and Hillary. Remember that.
I read on TikTok this morning that if DJ's verbal gaffes keep getting worse, soon evangelicals will claim that he's speaking in tongues. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Yes a bad economy is what allowed Hitler to take over. Reminds me of America today.

I heard yesterday Trump is going to solve the Israel/Gaza war and get the Nobel Peace Prize and that will help him take over and end all future elections.

After he puts all unloyal media in jail to get raped. And the bloodbath if he loses. His words.

Stop watching The View.

For example:

You’re kooky.

On the heels of recent "bloodbath" comments, former President Trump calls for the January 6 committee to be imprisoned. Sounds like an interesting use of resources. I am reminded of the daily Twit(ters) we received for four years like this. Truly experiential .

Trump Calls for Liz Cheney and the Entire Jan. 6 Committee to Be Jailed​

No one should be above the law.

Speaking of January 6th.

Well, the Supremes just made a notable ruling.
They declined to hear a case brought by a New Mexico county commissioner who was unhappy for being removed from his position for his participation in January 6th Jackassery at the Capitol.

Here's reportage:

"In a decisive move that may have repercussions for other state and local officials embroiled in the fallout from the January 6th Capitol attack, the Supreme Court declined to take up the appeal of Couy Griffin, co-founder of “Cowboys for Trump” and former Otero County Commissioner, effectively endorsing his removal from office. Griffin’s removal was due to his involvement in the January 6 insurrection, as concluded by New Mexico’s judicial system under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment—a provision that disqualifies individuals from holding office if they engage in insurrection against the United States.

Forum List

Back