Liz Cheney Gives Warning to Supreme Court

Why was Wade forced to be removed? Why did fani and Wade lie?
Wade was forced out because of an appearance of a conflict but not an actual one. In Georigia just the appearance can cause removal. If he wasn't dating Fani there wouldn't even be the appearance. That issue has nothing to do with your inability to articulate any improper action by prosecutors meeting with white house council or the Jan 6th committee.

Wade was forced out because of an appearance of a conflict but not an actual one. In Georigia just the appearance can cause removal. If he wasn't dating Fani there wouldn't even be the appearance. That issue has nothing to do with your inability to articulate any improper action by prosecutors meeting with white house council or the Jan 6th committee.
If it was inappropriate why did both lie? Fani or wade had to go.

She is a wretched woman and after Trump wins, she is going to likely have legal problems herself. She lied and destroyed evidence. Time to send her to prison.
Prove it with multiple unquestionable citations in support, please.

Yeah.
If he wasn't dating Fani there wouldn't even be the appearance.

If today was Monday, it wouldn’t be Sunday. See how facts tend to get in the way of, “ but… but… but what about”,

Yeah.

If today was Monday, it wouldn’t be Sunday. See how facts tend to get in the way of, “ but… but… but what about”,
I see how your red hearing has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. How about you address what I said rather than what day of the week it is.

I see how your red hearing has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. How about you address what I said rather than what day of the week it is.

I see how you don’t understand that facts tend to refute your nonsense claims.

I see how you don’t understand that facts tend to refute your nonsense claims.

Do you read that link? I've seen that before. Some Republican watch dog group referred them to the State Bar. Now find me a link to the State Bar taking those referrals seriously.

Linking to an explanation of what an appearance of impropriety is isn't the same as demonstrating that here. Also what you linked to was about judges, not about prosecutors seeking evidence from other government entities.
The question was asked about why the judge didn’t smack the prosecution down, and I am saying the fix is in with these judges.

Prosecutors must adhere to these standards of ethics as well.

The question was asked about why the judge didn’t smack the prosecution down, and I am saying the fix is in with these judges.
You're claiming it but so fucking what? Who cares what some bozo on the internet claims? Prove it.

Do you read that link? I've seen that before. Some Republican watch dog group referred them to the State Bar. Now find me a link to the State Bar taking those referrals seriously.

Did you read the link? There was more than enough evidence to indicate impropriety. DIE hires have a sense of entitlement.

Give the State Bar time to review.

Did you read the link? There was more than enough evidence to indicate impropriety. DIE hires have a sense of entitlement.

Give the State Bar time to review.
The "evidence" are claims made by Republicans making the referral. Again, show me where the State Bar is taking any action. Fani Willis is still the prosecutor on this case.

What does your vote have to do with what a judge in Georgia does? :dunno:
By voting some sanity back into government, I hope some of this sort of thing can be set right...What you people have done in the courts with your vendetta, election interference court cases is deplorable...It's unAmerican.

Forum List

Back