As the walls close in on liz cheney she calls for the defeat of all republicans

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Actually, she's right...
7ac.jpg

One of the few with the guts to stand up to the Trump Political Machine,
When push came to shove, she showed her true colors. Most of us peons do not know the real political machinations. The hidden people behind the people who influence the political people we elect to power. When we elect a President, we should also pay attention to the VP he/she chooses. We may need quality there also with a more active role helping the President and being not an extremist also. Pence was not how he advertised himself when he had a chance to. Kamala is not good at all. Cheney was a warmonger. Joe was not smart and still is not smart, just ingrained from osmosis for a half century.

When push came to shove, she showed her true colors. Most of us peons do not know the real political machinations. The hidden people behind the people who influence the political people we elect to power. When we elect a President, we should also pay attention to the VP he/she chooses. We may need quality there also with a more active role helping the President and being not an extremist also. Pence was not how he advertised himself when he had a chance to. Kamala is not good at all. Cheney was a warmonger. Joe was not smart and still is not smart, just ingrained from osmosis for a half century.
What policies of hers aren't conservative?

What policies of hers aren't conservative?
She is a neo con. Foreign affairs are the issue. Her family has made out well. Trump may have cost a lot of profits for those companies Progs used to warn us about. There are shifts over the last couple of decades.

A once proud and thougt of family is being reduced to rubble.

The once proud Party of Lincoln, now reduced to the Party of the Twice Impeached, 7 times bankrupt, rapist, fraud, liar, and serial sexual predator.

Trump wants to prosecute Cheney for the crime of "disloyalty".

She is a neo con. Foreign affairs are the issue. Her family has made out well. Trump may have cost a lot of profits for those companies Progs used to warn us about. There are shifts over the last couple of decades.
Once again, what policies of hers aren't conservative?

A once proud and thougt of family is being reduced to rubble.

Eh, they were always evil scum.

It's funny - but in my journey from Obama Democrat to Trump Republican a few things have remained constant.

And one of those is the Cheneys are war mongering big government sucks.

Still hate Mittens Romney too, I just no longer think he's a Nazi haha

Thank goodness for her.

HA!

Yes, THANK GOODNESS FOR THE CHENEYS!

I remember when my fellow Leftists abhorred them with a passion.

My voting behavior may have changed, but my values are the same.

It's the Left that has gone full on rabid insane.

TDS will do that.

Forum List

Back