As the walls close in on liz cheney she calls for the defeat of all republicans

A once proud and thougt of family is being reduced to rubble.

Hey Liz:

Unfortunately, Liz may be right.

The Republican Party has been hijacked by Donald Trump and his gullible MAGA sheeple... Populism gone very, very wrong.

They now represent an existential threat to American representative democracy and need to lose in order to jettison Trump.

Once Trump is gone from the scene MAGA dissolves like spun-sugar dropped into a pot of hot coffee.

Its taste will still longer for a while but its substance will disappear.

In the final analysis the setting aside of Trump and the dissolving of MAGA influence upon the GOP will produce good things.

The GOP will have regained its glory as the Party of the Common Man after a century of thralldom to Big Business interests.

But for that to happen the GOP has to shake-off Trump and the worst of his cult and to return to a sane approach to politics.

And that won't happen until the GOP gets its a$$ kicked in the November 2024 elections after doubling-down on Stupid.

The Republican Party has been hijacked by Donald Trump and his gullible MAGA sheeple... Populism gone very, very wrong.

They now represent an existential threat to American representative democracy and need to lose in order to jettison Trump.

Once Trump is gone from the scene MAGA dissolves like spun-sugar dropped into a pot of hot coffee.

In the final analysis the setting aside of Trump and the dissolving of MAGA influence upon the GOP will produce good things.

The GOP will have regained its glory as the Party of the Common Man after a century of thralldom to Big Business interests.

But for that to happen the GOP has to shake-off Trump and the worst of his cult and to return to a sane approach to politics.

And that won't happen until the GOP gets its a$$ kicked in the November 2024 elections after doubling-down on Stupid.
We get it.... your side wants total control but Trump is STILL standing in your way - along with the Supreme Court. Those are the last two things protecting this republic.

We get it.... your side wants total control
Oh, the Dems may, indeed, want 'total control', but I'm not on their side in this regard. I merely oppose your Orange Baboon-God.
but Trump is STILL standing in your way - along with the Supreme Court.
Checks-and-balances are a good thing. Your Orange Baboon is not one of them, however.
Those are the last two things protecting this republic.
SCOTUS and a second political party stand between your Orange Baboon-God and dictatorship.

no it hasn't
I've voted gop most of the time and nobody controls what i do
maga extreme is just an extreme of admitting my candidate on the other side sucks

Forum List

Back