Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

What about losing don't you get Nazi?
keep sucking muslims dicks slave 🇷🇺 🤡 🐔🇷🇺
f68.jpg

He refused to go. Meaning he was a coward. Send our invaders.

General Oleksandr Syrskyi: Russian forces are carrying out active offensives on all fronts and achieving tactical successes in several areas. For the past week, fierce fighting has continued on all fronts, and the war situation is changing dramatically.

You really want Biden (Blinken) negotiating for you?

You will be better off with European interlocutors...
My point is any negotiations only make sense when decision-makers are directly involved.

About Biden/Blinken.. I hope for some changes in November. Though, granted, these changes may happen to be to the worse.

My point is any negotiations only make sense when decision-makers are directly involved.

About Biden/Blinken.. I hope for some changes in November. Though, granted, these changes may happen to be to the worse.
It has reached the stage now where Russia doesn't have a damn thing to talk about with the US, they will dictate what is going to happen next but it never needed to be this way, i doubt relations between Russia and much of the West will ever be back to normal in many years if at all.

It has reached the stage now where Russia doesn't have a damn thing to talk about with the US, they will dictate what is going to happen next but it never needed to be this way, i doubt relations between Russia and much of the West will ever be back to normal in many years if at all.
Yes, the Russians are on the offensive mode now, and don't interested in any negotiations as for now. I think that negotiations should have been started in November/December 2022 when Ukraine was on the peak of its possibilities and Russia was on the lowest point. But Washington DC's policymakers made another choice.

What is left for now is to wait and see what gains the Russians will have had by the end of this year and what the US administration will be for the next four years.

Forum List

Back