Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

Bullshit. The mob spoke and the employer ran for the hills.

The mob is the mob, you denying it just shows you are not only a member, but a gutless one as well.

The punishment is not fitting the crime, that you can't see that just shows your mob credentials.

and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Her title was "Head of Insurance Investment Solutions". As head of something that means people work for her. Just what do you think happens on the job when she shows up and there are black people who work for her? They're supposed to ignore that she's a racist - that she used Mr. Cooper's race to attempt to escalate a police action against him? And they just work like they did last week? Talk about a hostile workplace.

I don't know what a head of insurance investment solutions does but it sounds like she probably works with insurance companies to try to sell them investment packages - probably millions, if not billions, in revenue. Now she's supposed to sit in a room with clients and get introduced as the lady who filed a false police report on a black man? Or are her clients supposed to pretend they don't know?

She did this. Just her. To defend her is clear-cut racism.

No, it's not. stop calling it that. It's saying that our society has gone apeshit over mob retribution for petty bullshit.

Why not just hang her from a tree?
Not economically feasible . 4 rounds of 9mm costs less than 20 feet of good rope and might hurt the tree.

Why would you need 4 rounds? This isn't an MMO with miss chances against "boss" level mobs.
Double taps leave no possibility of statements and 9mm aint really shit. Damn Redhawk is too big to tote in the summer(when Corona majically vanishes)

On the scale of "threats" dogs are minimal. The guy shooting that video was about 20 times more likely to die from being hit by a car while trying to cross the street into Central Park than by that dog. That doesn't mean the woman in question should have let her dog run wild or call the police. Why anybody outside of a Central Park Facebook group needs to be concerned is baffling. Both of those people are turds, but hey they went viral so I guess it must be an urgent situation requiring national media attention.

He wasn't crossing the street; he was in the park. And the dog was there. There's a chance I'll be killed in a fire in a London highrise.. But I'm not there.

If no one outside of the Central Park Facebook group needs to be concerned, then why are you here? You're welcome to unconcern yourself about it at will.

No, you "bet" that I made the statement or maybe just believed in what you are accusing me of. That's the same as accusing. Then when asked to back it up, you started blurting out text walls to try to weasel your way out of it. Your attempt to shift the burden of proof from yourself to me has failed.

Put up, or shut up, oxygen thief.

Quote it - in context, where I bet you "said" something. Because I have no idea what you're talking about - but, then, neither do you.

You are trying to weasel out of something, and failing, put up or shut up.

Geeze you're a fucking idiot. Your comprehension of the language and logic are unbelievably low. I proved you didn't defend Smollett on hate crime accusations.. You're a racist.

No, you "bet" that I made the statement or maybe just believed in what you are accusing me of. That's the same as accusing. Then when asked to back it up, you started blurting out text walls to try to weasel your way out of it. Your attempt to shift the burden of proof from yourself to me has failed.

Put up, or shut up, oxygen thief.

Quote it - in context, where I bet you "said" something. Because I have no idea what you're talking about - but, then, neither do you.

You are trying to weasel out of something, and failing, put up or shut up.

Geeze you're a fucking idiot. Your comprehension of the language and logic are unbelievably low. I proved you didn't defend Smollett on hate crime accusations.. You're a racist.

You didn't prove anything. you accused me of something you couldn't back up and now you are trying to weasel your way out of it.

And then you still go with the "fuh fuh fuh, racist, fuh fuh fuh" bullshit like a SJW mewling soy boi.

Again, what is the “false report”? She was being harassed by a black man in the park. It’s on video.

No; it's on the video. He asked her to leash her dog. She came running at him, clearly not afraid, finger in his face, and he had to ask her to back off. He never took a step. The framing of his video never changed. She came at him and then backed off to call the police. Then, while they were on the phone, backed off even more while he still never moved, and then faked even more fear.

You're a racist, too, if you're defending her.

And then you still go with the "fuh fuh fuh, racist, fuh fuh fuh" bullshit like a SJW mewling soy boi.

Ok... since you're not keeping up, let's start over. You said she didn't commit a hate crime and that you don't like hate crimes. So, please post the links to your posts when the Smollett discussions were happening where you argued that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime and that you don't like hate crimes.

Ms. Cooper, it has just struck me, is like a lot of other liberals: When everything is going fine, they yell to the skies how much they believe in equality.

But when they encounter an unexpected incident, their real feelings just naturally come tumbling out.

Ok... since you're not keeping up, let's start over. You said she didn't commit a hate crime and that you don't like hate crimes. So, please post the links to your posts when the Smollett discussions were happening where you argued that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime and that you don't like hate crimes.

No, you go find any reference to me supporting hate crimes. You "bet" I did back in that one specific case, and I am giving you actually a chance to prove your "bet" from any other case.

You made the bet/accusation, you back it up, or go running home with your tail between your legs.

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.

Oh, and she didn't commit a few petty misdemeanors: she committed a felony

Can you name it explicitly?

See, this is why I thought you were a leftist Trump hater. You're slow. I gave you the link.

It says misdemeanor or felony. In her mind she was in danger, it wasn't a setup hoax like Smollet.

Also laws vary by State, and to me this would probably only be a misdemeanor, which is she pled to it would probably be reduced to a very minor misdemeanor if she had no priors.
Not to excuse Smollet at all, but he wasn’t trying to hurt someone.

This lady was trying to hurt this man. It had malice.

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.

See, this is why I thought you were a leftist Trump hater. You're slow. I gave you the link.

It says misdemeanor or felony. In her mind she was in danger, it wasn't a setup hoax like Smollet.

Also laws vary by State, and to me this would probably only be a misdemeanor, which is she pled to it would probably be reduced to a very minor misdemeanor if she had no priors.

This was a spur of the moment thing. Smollet planned his fraud.

Success of his fraud would have "hurt" far more people than this incident.

Smollett was trying to hurt ALL Trump supporters. He wanted to spread the lie that Trump supporters are violent racists. That kind of shit gets people hurt.

Who would his success have hurt? I can tell you exactly who this lady was trying to hurt.

Smollett was trying to hurt ALL Trump supporters. He wanted to spread the lie that Trump supporters are violent racists. That kind of shit gets people hurt.
Psst. Some of his supporters are violent racists.

Who would his success have hurt? I can tell you exactly who this lady was trying to hurt.

He was trying to stir up trouble with race relations. Considering how progs use it as a weapon, please don't tell me that his fraud wouldn't have hurt anyone.

Psst. Some of his supporters are violent racists.
Psst, FAR MORE democrats are violent racists. Trump supporters arent out there mugging and carjacking people, let alone the mobs of black teens gleefully attacking unsuspecting white people.

He was trying to stir up trouble with race relations. Considering how progs use it as a weapon, please don't tell me that his fraud wouldn't have hurt anyone.
Just looking for an answer to the question, that’s all. Vague assumptions don’t stand up well against concrete identifiable harm that she was trying to subject an innocent man to.

Forum List

Back