Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.

Oh, and she didn't commit a few petty misdemeanors: she committed a felony

Can you name it explicitly?

See, this is why I thought you were a leftist Trump hater. You're slow. I gave you the link.

It says misdemeanor or felony. In her mind she was in danger, it wasn't a setup hoax like Smollet.

Also laws vary by State, and to me this would probably only be a misdemeanor, which is she pled to it would probably be reduced to a very minor misdemeanor if she had no priors.
Not to excuse Smollet at all, but he wasn’t trying to hurt someone.

This lady was trying to hurt this man. It had malice.
Smollett was trying to hurt ALL Trump supporters. He wanted to spread the lie that Trump supporters are violent racists. That kind of shit gets people hurt.
Psst. Some of his supporters are violent racists.
Psst, FAR MORE democrats are violent racists.

There’s violent racists in nearly every political group. I don’t think anyone’s added up who has more.

But that’s really not the point.

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.

See, this is why I thought you were a leftist Trump hater. You're slow. I gave you the link.

It says misdemeanor or felony. In her mind she was in danger, it wasn't a setup hoax like Smollet.

Also laws vary by State, and to me this would probably only be a misdemeanor, which is she pled to it would probably be reduced to a very minor misdemeanor if she had no priors.

This was a spur of the moment thing. Smollet planned his fraud.

Success of his fraud would have "hurt" far more people than this incident.

Who would his success have hurt? I can tell you exactly who this lady was trying to hurt.

He was trying to stir up trouble with race relations. Considering how progs use it as a weapon, please don't tell me that his fraud wouldn't have hurt anyone.
Just looking for an answer to the question, that’s all. Vague assumptions don’t stand up well against concrete identifiable harm that she was trying to subject an innocent man to.

The cops probably would have found her to be a neurotic mess.

I answered the question, you just didn't like my answer, SJW soi boi.

Who would his success have hurt? I can tell you exactly who this lady was trying to hurt.

He was trying to stir up trouble with race relations. Considering how progs use it as a weapon, please don't tell me that his fraud wouldn't have hurt anyone.
Just looking for an answer to the question, that’s all. Vague assumptions don’t stand up well against concrete identifiable harm that she was trying to subject an innocent man to.

Ha! Soi boi?

Hilarious since your dear leader’s favorite past time is picking out fabric for new drapes.

These insults don’t work on people who don’t give a damn about your notions of what is and isn’t masculine.

Your answer is weak and I labeled it as such. Vague assumptions and allusions to diffuse and unidentifiable harm are always going to be weaker than concrete identifiable harm.

And for the record, we are discussing intent, obviously, since the police did identify Smollet’s deception.

Ha! Soi boi?

Hilarious since your dear leader’s favorite past time is picking out fabric for new drapes.

These insults don’t work on people who don’t give a damn about your notions of what is and isn’t masculine.

Your answer is weak and I labeled it as such. Vague assumptions and allusions to diffuse and unidentifiable harm are always going to be weaker than concrete identifiable harm.

And for the record, we are discussing intent, obviously, since the police did identify Smollet’s deception.

But he actually followed through with his planned fraud. She got caught before it happened.

Two people being jerks in the park has now become a national event.....

Smollett was trying to hurt ALL Trump supporters. He wanted to spread the lie that Trump supporters are violent racists. That kind of shit gets people hurt.

There’s violent racists in nearly every political group. I don’t think anyone’s added up who has more.

We already know where the most interracial attacks come from. The DOJ is very clear on that. The majority come from black people, aka democrats.

Ha! Soi boi?

But he actually followed through with his planned fraud. She got caught before it happened.

She followed through when she called the cops. No difference.

Two people being jerks in a public park? One was just telling her to follow the rules. He wasn’t being a jerk.

We already know where the most interracial attacks come from. The DOJ is very clear on that. The majority come from black people, aka democrats.

But that doesn’t tell which attacks are racially motivated let alone political in nature.

Ha! Soi boi?

Two people being jerks in a public park? One was just telling her to follow the rules. He wasn’t being a jerk.

The leash police....lol.

Sorry that dog was 20 lbs soaking wet, harmless.

But that doesn’t tell which attacks are racially motivated let alone political in nature.
You have no problem labeling every encounter "racist" that a white man has with a black man, yet when a mob of giggling black teens attack random white people, you are suddenly unsure of their motivations.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

Garbage like this has got to stop.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

Video in the link doesn't work anymore, but the photos shows her dog being OFF LEASH greatly reduces her credibility.

Lets wait for the police to figure this out.

You have no problem labeling every encounter "racist" that a white man has with a black man, yet when a mob of giggling black teens attack random white people, you are suddenly unsure of their motivations.

I don’t label every encounter of a white man with a black man as racist. Do you label every encounter of a black teen with a white person racist?

Lets be clear about why this encounter in Central Park strikes a chord. To me, it’s unarguable that black men are treated as far more threatening than anyone else for no other reason than they’re black.

Ha! Soi boi?

The leash police....lol.

Small dogs can be just as vicious as large dogs. Especially to children. He wasn’t being a jerk for telling her she was breaking the rules. She was being a jerk for thinking she didn’t have to follow them.

Ha! Soi boi?

The leash police....lol.

Small dogs can be just as vicious as large dogs. Especially to children. He wasn’t being a jerk for telling her she was breaking the rules. She was being a jerk for thinking she didn’t have to follow them.

Is it his job to confront her? What we are missing is the beginning of the confrontation.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

Garbage like this has got to stop.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

While i agree what she did was probably illegal in her neck of the woods, there is no need to bring race into it.
Maybe she is just a bitch
She is the one who brought race into it.
While i agree what she did was probably illegal in her neck of the woods, there is no need to bring race into it.
Maybe she is just a bitch

She is an entitled bitch who thought she could get away with threatening a black person who dare called her on her rules violations. She just wasn't expecting the internet to ID her in record time so now she is going to be an unemployed bitch.

For the sake of your credibility, please link us to your threads/posts to prove you condemned this heinous attack.
Thanks in advance.

Ha! Soi boi?

The leash police....lol.

Is it his job to confront her? What we are missing is the beginning of the confrontation.

If she's breaking posted rules, then he has every right to confront her about it. Seems pretty self-explanatory...

Ha! Soi boi?

The leash police....lol.

If she's breaking posted rules, then he has every right to confront her about it. Seems pretty self-explanatory...

Do you confront every jaywalker you see?

Ha! Soi boi?

The leash police....lol.

LefTard Logic:
“Confront the productive, positive contributing white lady walking her harmless unleashed dog...DO NOT ever confront the millions of wetbacks whom break into our country and pillage, rape and murder Americans.”
Haha...you dumbmotherfuckers are not to be taken seriously...EVER!

Ha! Soi boi?

The leash police....lol.

Do you confront every jaywalker you see?
It’s not like he chased her down in a pickup with a shotgun.

On the scale of "threats" dogs are minimal.
You're wrong. Dogs are a serious threat and family dogs kill adults and children very often. Those are the friendly, loving, dogs that know the people they kill. Let alone big dogs killing perfect strangers. Read a few of them:

The odds of a person dying from a dog attack are about 1 in 120,000. To put that in perspective, the odds of you dying from a bee sting are about 1 in 50,000.

The point is, he had the right, and was in the right, and reasonable, to ask her to leash her dog. And she flipped out.
Absolutely. The more appropriate thing to do would have been to contact law enforcement if he was so concerned about it. Instead he stood there creepily filming her. I guess to shame her publicly? There's a lot of that going around now, the public shaming virtue police. I wonder if he still feels like it was worth it now that she has been fired and is getting death threats.

And yes. This is still a nonsense story. Cable news outlets are running prime time segments on a woman not walking her dog on leash in Central Park. Let that sink in for a minute. Newspapers and media organizations are writing piece after piece. I guess this is what really matters in the face of a pandemic, tanking economy, rising tensions in East Asia, and floods that have displaced thousands.

Forum List

Back