Multiple women randomly assaulted while walking in NYC

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

A series of women have posted alarming TikTok reports about being randomly punched by a stranger while walking in New York, including at least two daylight attacks reported to cops this week.

Halley Kate, an influencer who has 1.1 million followers on the platform, posted a video Monday after one attack being investigated by the NYPD, saying it caused her to fall to the ground and black out.

“You guys, I was literally just walking, and a man came up and punched me in the face,” Kate said through tears in a post on Monday morning.

A woman named Mikayla Toninato, whose bio said she attends Greenwich Village’s Parsons School of Design, tagged Kate in a post six hours later, where she recounted a similar story.

“I just got punched in the face, walking home,”

Another woman named Oliva Brand took to the platform on March 17 to report the same experience, in a clip filmed on Mulberry Street in Nolita.

“I literally got punched in the head on the sidewalk. He goes, ‘Sorry,’ and then punches me — in the head,” Brand said, in a video of her walking down a street.

“Holy crap, what the hell just happened? Oh my God.”

The NYPD confirmed the narratives of Kate and Brand, saying that a 23-year-old woman reported an assault at West 16th Street and 7th Avenue at 10:20 a.m. Monday, as with Kate’s report. She was treated at a medical facility for injuries to the left side of her face, cops said.

On March 17, a 25-year-old was walking her dog just before noon at Kenmare and Mulberry streets when an “unknown individual punched her in the head,” according to officials when asked about Brand’s video.

It was unclear if the incidents were connected, police said.

Comment:
There seems to be a pattern.
All of the random assault victims are attractive young white females.
They probably all voted for mayor Eric Adams.
Progressive policies produce high crime rates.

A series of women have posted alarming TikTok reports about being randomly punched by a stranger while walking in New York, including at least two daylight attacks reported to cops this week.

Halley Kate, an influencer who has 1.1 million followers on the platform, posted a video Monday after one attack being investigated by the NYPD, saying it caused her to fall to the ground and black out.

“You guys, I was literally just walking, and a man came up and punched me in the face,” Kate said through tears in a post on Monday morning.

A woman named Mikayla Toninato, whose bio said she attends Greenwich Village’s Parsons School of Design, tagged Kate in a post six hours later, where she recounted a similar story.

Another woman named Oliva Brand took to the platform on March 17 to report the same experience, in a clip filmed on Mulberry Street in Nolita.

“I literally got punched in the head on the sidewalk. He goes, ‘Sorry,’ and then punches me — in the head,” Brand said, in a video of her walking down a street.

The NYPD confirmed the narratives of Kate and Brand, saying that a 23-year-old woman reported an assault at West 16th Street and 7th Avenue at 10:20 a.m. Monday, as with Kate’s report. She was treated at a medical facility for injuries to the left side of her face, cops said.

On March 17, a 25-year-old was walking her dog just before noon at Kenmare and Mulberry streets when an “unknown individual punched her in the head,” according to officials when asked about Brand’s video.

Comment:
But "Women's Right to Choose".....

Comment:
You missed it. They caught the guy. There was already a thread on it. It was some black Brooklyn asshole.

It shold be a mocking sorry just like the perps
Really, it is a shame to have to shoot somebody, but sometimes necessary. The jury came to believe it was necessary, so she walked. Good defense lawyer. Good verdict.

Forum List

Back