Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

But he actually followed through with his planned fraud. She got caught before it happened.

Two people being jerks in the park has now become a national event.....
Wrong. She committed the crime and fraud when she first said on the phone that a black man was threatening her and her dog. You are a full-of-shit racist. And I proved it.

We already know where the most interracial attacks come from. The DOJ is very clear on that. The majority come from black people, aka democrats.
Allowing for sake of discussion that you're right without really accepting it at all, does that make this OK? This is one case. Try to stick to the topic. IF you want to start a thread about generalizations on either or both sides of racial violence, feel free, but this thread is about a woman caught on camera pretending to be attacked by a black man and calling the police to report it; very much like a black man who pretended to get a piece of rope put around his neck by white men.

If you're not equally enraged by these two scenarios then you're a racist. And that goes both ways.

Lets be clear about why this encounter in Central Park strikes a chord. To me, it’s unarguable that black men are treated as far more threatening than anyone else for no other reason than they’re black.
Mr. Cooper had to seriously consider events like would happen shortly later in Minnesota. Ms. Cooper-the-racist was trying to inflame the police response into a call to save the white female victim from the black attacker in the park. That's just the kind of thing that could result in a dead black man. That's why he recorded the incident.

I think she should be forgiven and able to get a job at any McDonald's in NYC - as long as it's not a supervisory job.

While i agree what she did was probably illegal in her neck of the woods, there is no need to bring race into it.
Maybe she is just a bitch

She is an entitled bitch who thought she could get away with threatening a black person who dare called her on her rules violations. She just wasn't expecting the internet to ID her in record time so now she is going to be an unemployed bitch.
i bet shes a democrat !

I mean this lady was an obvious idiot, but all of a sudden to be infamous and lose everything because of one experience you had with somebody filming you seems inherently wrong
Well has she gone to jail yet?

No?

Then she got off easy so far.

Most of you just saw the second part of the video that he shared. What you don't see is the fact that Christian Cooper showed up with dog treats (without a dog) ready for a confrontation. He tells her he's going to do something and she's not going to like it. Then he starts calling her dog over. That's weird as shit. What woman wouldn't feel threatened? Now the media and race baiting ass-hats are calling this a racial confrontation.

But then again it appears this woman is a Liberal. She and people of her ilk created this whole race narrative. So, you live by the sword you die by the sword.

Most of you just saw the second part of the video that he shared. What you don't see is the fact that Christian Cooper showed up with dog treats (without a dog) ready for a confrontation. He tells her he's going to do something and she's not going to like it. Then he starts calling her dog over. That's weird as shit. What woman wouldn't feel threatened? Now the media and race baiting ass-hats are calling this a racial confrontation.

But then again it appears this woman is a Liberal. She and people of her ilk created this whole race narrative. So, you live by the sword you die by the sword.
Go ahead and link us up to that. Thanks.

Here's the whole exchange, racist. Provide the link where you said hate crimes were stupid in the Smollett threads and that he shouldn't have been charged with one. YOU said you've said that before. You made the claim that you've said Smollett should not have been charged with a hate crime but YOU can't back it up because you never said it because you're a racist.

So, you are the one who refused to back up your lie. And you made the standard of proof for ME to do the search. I searched and got zero results so that proves that you lied. Hey, I didn't set the standard of proof; you did.

So, you're not only a racist, you're a lying, asshole, racist. You never said that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime but you say the white woman who did the same thing - a false police report based on race - should not be charged with a hate crime. That is proof beyond any shadow of a doubt that you're a racist.

Levant:
And don't forget the hate crime - Jesse Smollett was charged with a hate crime. I'll bet you were for that 100%

Racist:
First, learn to use the quote function properly, you drooling room temperature IQ half-wit (Comment: what the hell was wrong with how I quoted?)
2nd, hate crime laws are stupid, and I've said that before. Smollet should have just been charged with filing a false police report and fraud.

Levant:
Provide the link where you said hate crimes were stupid in the Smollett threads and that he shouldn't have been charged with one.
I usually think hate crimes are stupid, too.. But then I watch this woman calling the cops, faking fear, using his race in an attempt to build urgency and anger in the responding police. There was much more hate in her than I saw in Smollett.

Racist:
You are the one making the accusation, go search to back it up, bitch.
And of course, go fuck yourself.

Is it his job to confront her? What we are missing is the beginning of the confrontation.
If she's breaking posted rules, then he has every right to confront her about it. Seems pretty self-explanatory...

The racists are ignoring the fact that on another thread a black man is dead because two white men thought it was their job to enforce the rules while attacking a black man for doing the same. A bunch of hypocrites in both threads.

The point is, he had the right, and was in the right, and reasonable, to ask her to leash her dog. And she flipped out.
Absolutely. The more appropriate thing to do would have been to contact law enforcement if he was so concerned about it. Instead he stood there creepily filming her. I guess to shame her publicly? There's a lot of that going around now, the public shaming virtue police. I wonder if he still feels like it was worth it now that she has been fired and is getting death threats.

And yes. This is still a nonsense story. Cable news outlets are running prime time segments on a woman not walking her dog on leash in Central Park. Let that sink in for a minute. Newspapers and media organizations are writing piece after piece. I guess this is what really matters in the face of a pandemic, tanking economy, rising tensions in East Asia, and floods that have displaced thousands.

You've got to be joking. Call the cops on her for violating the leash laws? He couldn't just politely ask her to leash her dog? We can't address any social issue with polite discussion; they all require escalation to the police? That's an absurd idea.

Watch the film. She broke the law. Anyone who supports her side is a racist. She did this. It's on her.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

Garbage like this has got to stop.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

No....it really isn't....if he said "you're not going to like what I do next," to a woman who is all by herself, isolated in a remote area of the park.......she had every right to call the police on him..........

What you don't see is the fact that Christian Cooper showed up with dog treats (without a dog) ready for a confrontation.
Today I learned carrying dog treats is confrontational.
I live on about 3 acres, mostly unfenced. I get a lot of stray dogs and neighbors' dogs passing my door. Mostly I don't care and I keep dog treats by my front door to try to befriend any who threaten me. Usually it works. It prevents much harsher outcomes for me and the dog. Carrying dog treats where you think you might be threatened by a dog is a great idea and shows compassion and kindness.

Don't ask about the harsher outcomes where dogs continue to threaten me on my own porch, in my own yard, and can't be befriended.

The point is, he had the right, and was in the right, and reasonable, to ask her to leash her dog. And she flipped out.
Absolutely. The more appropriate thing to do would have been to contact law enforcement if he was so concerned about it. Instead he stood there creepily filming her. I guess to shame her publicly? There's a lot of that going around now, the public shaming virtue police. I wonder if he still feels like it was worth it now that she has been fired and is getting death threats.

And yes. This is still a nonsense story. Cable news outlets are running prime time segments on a woman not walking her dog on leash in Central Park. Let that sink in for a minute. Newspapers and media organizations are writing piece after piece. I guess this is what really matters in the face of a pandemic, tanking economy, rising tensions in East Asia, and floods that have displaced thousands.

You've got to be joking. Call the cops on her for violating the leash laws? He couldn't just politely ask her to leash her dog? We can't address any social issue with polite discussion; they all require escalation to the police? That's an absurd idea.

Watch the film. She broke the law. Anyone who supports her side is a racist. She did this. It's on her.

No, you lazy shitstain.....a strange guy, she didn't know, he said "you are not going to like what I do next...." to a woman who was alone, in an isolated area of the park ............you are an idiot if you don't understand her state of mind.......

What you don't see is the fact that Christian Cooper showed up with dog treats (without a dog) ready for a confrontation.
Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.
Just questioning the logic of your post. He’s a good man. She on the other hand has a dog that keeps mysteriously getting injured and had to be surrendered.

She should have had the dog on a leash, for sure. But think about it, He is a bird watcher that shows up with dog treats. After he asked her to put the dog back in the leash they get into it a little bit, he tells her he's going to do what he wants and she's not going to like it. Then he starts calling the dog over. She says the dog won't come to him and he says we'll see about that. You don't think this guy was prepared for a confrontation? That's creepy as shit.

Then, she goes off the rails and loses it. She strangles the dog and calls the police. She should have just put the dog back in the leash and walked away.

They're both fucking morons. But now it's a race story and she got the short end of it due to half the video going viral with the caption, "WHITE Woman Calls Police on BLACK Man". She deserved to get the dog taken away, but losing her job? Seems harsh to me. Oh well, if it's true she's a Liberal then she learned the hard way the race narrative is bullshit. Can't feel to bad for her.

Last edited:
Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.
Just questioning the logic of your post. He’s a good man. She on the other hand has a dog that keeps mysteriously getting injured and had to be surrendered.

She should have had the dog on a leash, for sure. But think about it, He is a bird watcher that shows up with dog treats. After he asked her to put the dog back in the leash they get into it a little bit, he tells her he's going to do what he wants and she's not going to like it. Then he starts calling the dog over. She says the dog won't come to him and he says we'll see about that. You don't think this guy was prepared for a confrontation? That's creepy as shit.

Then, she goes off the rails and loses it. She strangles the dog and calls the police. She should have just put the dog back in the leash and walked away.

They're both fucking morons. But now it's a race story and she got the short end of it due to half the video going viral with the caption, "WHITE Woman Calls Police on BLACK Man". She deserved to get the god taken away, but losing her job? Seems harsh to me. Oh well, if it's true she's a Liberal then she learned the hard way the race narrative is bullshit. Can't feel to bad for her.
He carries treats because he finds people leash their dogs, when their dogs get fed by strangers. A way around confrontation. Smart, really.

Creepy? I think you're a creepy weirdo...that doesn't prompt me to call the police and make false felony accusations against you.

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

They're both fucking morons. But now it's a race story and she got the short end of it due to half the video going viral with the caption, "WHITE Woman Calls Police on BLACK Man". She deserved to get the god taken away, but losing her job? Seems harsh to me. Oh well, if it's true she's a Liberal then she learned the hard way the race narrative is bullshit. Can't feel to bad for her.
He carries treats because he finds people leash their dogs, when their dogs get fed by strangers. A way around confrontation. Smart, really.

Creepy? I think you're a creepy weirdo...that doesn't prompt me to call the police and make false felony accusations against you.

Me? Creepy weirdo? Ha! Not me.

Now THIS is a creepy weirdo. LOL

creepy-uncle-joe-videos-viral-biden-sexual-abuse-11419.jpg

Forum List

Back