Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

Keep justifying justice via mob rule, and pray the mob doesn't come for you.

And if it does, I assume you will mewl like a spanked bitch, because mob members like you only function as the whole, as an individual you are just a cowardly speck of dog shit.
It has nothing at all to do with mob rule. There's zero evidence that her employer responded to the mob. I already explained why she had to lose her job. Once the video went viral (viewers are not a mob) there's no way any employer could ever have her in a position of responsibility - or maybe you could hire her. She did this. It's on her.

Bullshit. The mob spoke and the employer ran for the hills.

The mob is the mob, you denying it just shows you are not only a member, but a gutless one as well.

The punishment is not fitting the crime, that you can't see that just shows your mob credentials.

and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

It doesn't work that way, hack.

Oh, I completely agree, normally. That's why I asked you to provide the post where you said that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime... You're the one that said I had to do the search since I made the claim... Your rules are in play. I'm just following them, racist.

If you want to change the rules and do the search yourself, and if you get a different result than I got, then I'll take it all back.

Oh, I completely agree, normally. That's why I asked you to provide the post where you said that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime... You're the one that said I had to do the search since I made the claim... Your rules are in play. I'm just following them, racist.

If you want to change the rules and do the search yourself, and if you get a different result than I got, then I'll take it all back.

No, you are twisting things because you don't want to back them up.

Your accusation:

And don't forget the hate crime - Jesse Smollett was charged with a hate crime. I'll bet you were for that 100%

You made the accusation, it's on you to provide evidence for it when called out, or retract it.

Either back it up, bitch, or shut up.

Just two double taps. Get rid of her and that shitty excuse for a dog. Hopefully the veterinarian would get his $ 3900 for declaring the dogs death Covid-19 related.

The mob is the mob, you denying it just shows you are not only a member, but a gutless one as well.

The punishment is not fitting the crime, that you can't see that just shows your mob credentials.

Her title was "Head of Insurance Investment Solutions". As head of something that means people work for her. Just what do you think happens on the job when she shows up and there are black people who work for her? They're supposed to ignore that she's a racist - that she used Mr. Cooper's race to attempt to escalate a police action against him? And they just work like they did last week? Talk about a hostile workplace.

I don't know what a head of insurance investment solutions does but it sounds like she probably works with insurance companies to try to sell them investment packages - probably millions, if not billions, in revenue. Now she's supposed to sit in a room with clients and get introduced as the lady who filed a false police report on a black man? Or are her clients supposed to pretend they don't know?

She did this. Just her. To defend her is clear-cut racism.

Your accusation:

And don't forget the hate crime - Jesse Smollett was charged with a hate crime. I'll bet you were for that 100%

You made the accusation, it's on you to provide evidence for it when called out, or retract it.

You told me to do the search and I did the search. Are you saying that you did say Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime? I backed it up. I proved it absolutely using the standard you insisted that I use. Now you want to change the rules.

Her title was "Head of Insurance Investment Solutions". As head of something that means people work for her. Just what do you think happens on the job when she shows up and there are black people who work for her? They're supposed to ignore that she's a racist - that she used Mr. Cooper's race to attempt to escalate a police action against him? And they just work like they did last week? Talk about a hostile workplace.

I don't know what a head of insurance investment solutions does but it sounds like she probably works with insurance companies to try to sell them investment packages - probably millions, if not billions, in revenue. Now she's supposed to sit in a room with clients and get introduced as the lady who filed a false police report on a black man? Or are her clients supposed to pretend they don't know?

No, it's not. stop calling it that. It's saying that our society has gone apeshit over mob retribution for petty bullshit.

Why not just hang her from a tree?

Your accusation:

You told me to do the search and I did the search. Are you saying that you did say Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime? I backed it up. I proved it absolutely using the standard you insisted that I use. Now you want to change the rules.

If you found no evidence of me saying it, you can't prove your "bet".

So either take it back, and/or go fuck yourself.

No, it's not. stop calling it that. It's saying that our society has gone apeshit over mob retribution for petty bullshit.

Not economically feasible . 4 rounds of 9mm costs less than 20 feet of good rope and might hurt the tree.

The big problem lies on the silly idea that a dog "is part of the family"

With this nonsense in their minds, many dog owners believe that other people will see their pet as a human being, the way these owners see their pets.

Then, when someone asks them to put their pet on leash, the stupid owner feels such petition as a threat, as an offense, because they think their dog is human.

My grandfather always told me that animals are beasts one way or another and no one knows how they will react. The killing of the owners/trainers by their own animals is the best evidence.

The law to put pets on leash is guided to prevent the sudden attack of the animal on a human or on another animal. Disobedience to this law must start to be upgraded from small penalty fee to other charges like attempt to hurt someone. Negligent pet owners must understand and learn that others don't feel safe when these owners leave their pets without leash while they walk in parks, streets, outside in general.

You really don't understand logic, do you? I didn't accuse you of saying "it", whatever "it" is. I asked if you had made the same statement about hate crimes during the Smollett discussions. You told me to do the search. Therefore, you set the standard of proof that I had to meet. I met it. You never once even claimed that you did make the same statement; you just keep challenging me on process even though you set the process.

Feel free to show us where you said Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime. I'll accept the change in process and, if you can show it, I'll take back the claim that you're a racist.

This might be the dumbest story outside of some sort of irrelevant celebrity "news" I have seen in a long time. Someone walking their dog without a leash and calling the cops on someone butt hurt over person walking said dog. It's midnight in America! News at 11!

Not economically feasible . 4 rounds of 9mm costs less than 20 feet of good rope and might hurt the tree.

Why would you need 4 rounds? This isn't an MMO with miss chances against "boss" level mobs.

You really don't understand logic, do you? I didn't accuse you of saying "it", whatever "it" is. I asked if you had made the same statement about hate crimes during the Smollett discussions. You told me to do the search. Therefore, you set the standard of proof that I had to meet. I met it. You never once even claimed that you did make the same statement; you just keep challenging me on process even though you set the process.

Feel free to show us where you said Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime. I'll accept the change in process and, if you can show it, I'll take back the claim that you're a racist.

No, you "bet" that I made the statement or maybe just believed in what you are accusing me of. That's the same as accusing. Then when asked to back it up, you started blurting out text walls to try to weasel your way out of it. Your attempt to shift the burden of proof from yourself to me has failed.

Put up, or shut up, oxygen thief.

This might be the dumbest story outside of some sort of irrelevant celebrity "news" I have seen in a long time. Someone walking their dog without a leash and calling the cops on someone butt hurt over person walking said dog. It's midnight in America! News at 11!

It's not "butthurt" Dogs are a threat. That's why there are leash laws. I can post a bunch of pictures of children and adults killed by loose dogs if you need me to back up my claim.

No, you "bet" that I made the statement or maybe just believed in what you are accusing me of. That's the same as accusing. Then when asked to back it up, you started blurting out text walls to try to weasel your way out of it. Your attempt to shift the burden of proof from yourself to me has failed.

Quote it - in context, where I bet you "said" something. Because I have no idea what you're talking about - but, then, neither do you.

Quote it - in context, where I bet you "said" something. Because I have no idea what you're talking about - but, then, neither do you.

You are trying to weasel out of something, and failing, put up or shut up.

It's not "butthurt" Dogs are a threat. That's why there are leash laws. I can post a bunch of pictures of children and adults killed by loose dogs if you need me to back up my claim.

LOL, that dog wasn't a threat.

On the scale of "threats" dogs are minimal. The guy shooting that video was about 20 times more likely to die from being hit by a car while trying to cross the street into Central Park than by that dog. That doesn't mean the woman in question should have let her dog run wild or call the police. Why anybody outside of a Central Park Facebook group needs to be concerned is baffling. Both of those people are turds, but hey they went viral so I guess it must be an urgent situation requiring national media attention.

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.

Oh, and she didn't commit a few petty misdemeanors: she committed a felony

Again, what is the “false report”? She was being harassed by a black man in the park. It’s on video.

Forum List

Back