When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

I would like to think them times are a changing?
This isn’t the America I was born into…

Revolt in the Universities

Chris Hedges • Thursday, April 25, 2024 • 1,700 Words
University students across the country, facing mass arrests, suspensions, evictions and explusions are our last, best hope to halt the genocide in Gaza.

PRINCETON, N.J — Achinthya Sivalingam, a graduate student in Public Affairs at Princeton University did not know when she woke up this morning that shortly after 7 a.m. she would join hundreds of students across the country who have been arrested, evicted and banned from campus for protesting the genocide in Gaza.

She wears a blue sweatshirt, sometimes fighting back tears, when I speak to her. We are seated at a small table in the Small World Coffee shop on Witherspoon Street, half a block away from the university she can no longer enter, from the apartment she can no longer live in and from the campus where in a few weeks she was scheduled to graduate.

She wonders where she will spend the night.

The police gave her five minutes to collect items from her apartment.

There's a basic rule:

"Whoever starts a war deserves whatever they get".

I don't like what's going on in Gaza, but the Gaza Palestinians (Hamas) started this war. If the Hamas/Gaza Palestinian men cared about their own people, they would surrender and release all hostages. Since they do not care about their own people, why should the Israelis?

And no, after what Hamas did on Oct.7, the Israelis are not over reacting. They have a responsibility to their people to eliminate Hamas by whatever means needed.

Here's another basic rule:

"Never Start a War".
Yes indeed. Start a war & you pay the consequences.

..... average German's denied the Holocaust when they first heard about it. They just couldn't fathom their government could participate in something so horrific.
Germany contributed enormously to European culture for centuries so I am not surprised that the German population was shocked. I guess getting too big for your britches is a foregone conclusion. The US is teetering on the brink as we speak and Western Europe is going down the drain with them. The near future will be led by either Russia or China. I hope it won't be China. I admire the Russians but China scares me.

There's a basic rule:

I don't like what's going on in Gaza, but the Gaza Palestinians (Hamas) started this war. If the Hamas/Gaza Palestinian men cared about their own people, they would surrender and release all hostages. Since they do not care about their own people, why should the Israelis?

And no, after what Hamas did on Oct.7, the Israelis are not over reacting. They have a responsibility to their people to eliminate Hamas by whatever means needed.

Here's another basic rule:

"Never Start a War".

Nope. WRONG! No matter what Hamas did, you do not have the right to turn around and be cruel or indescriminantly murder women and children. Tell them it's okay to go get food here and then bomb here. Lie, land grab, break international laws, etc.

Sorry, you are wrong. I thought about it for a second. Yes, Hamas struck first. And I have a similar saying to people who have offended me. Don't be offended when I over react. But I'm talking to the people who offended me. Israel is killing women and childen.

And don't ask why the entire world persecutes and doesn't like your people. And they have chants about ending you from sea to shining sea. Waaah!! Stop being annoying

Germany contributed enormously to European culture for centuries so I am not surprised that the German population was shocked. I guess getting too big for your britches is a foregone conclusion. The US is teetering on the brink as we speak and Western Europe is going down the drain with them. The near future will be led by either Russia or China. I hope it won't be China. I admire the Russians but China scares me.

Some wishful thinking perhaps?

The U.S. is a whole lot stronger than you & your Russian & Chinese friends can imagine.

Russia is nothing more that Suadi Arabia with Nukes. They will never be a superpower.

China may become the world's second superpower because of economics.

However, please keep in mind, that of China and Russia had not done everything they could to copy the west, they'd both still be feudal shitholes.

Everything they are (beyond being feudal shitholes) is because of their relationship with the west.

If I was President, I would...
  1. Stop protecting Israel with our veto in the UNSC.
  2. Stop all weapons shipments to Israel.
  3. Freeze all Israeli assets in US banks.
  4. And submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel they got 90 days to end the occupation and get the fuck out of the OPT, or the decision to leave, will no longer be theirs to make!
Thats what I would do.

What are they occupying you whiny twat?

If only we had a potus with the balls to do that. I don’t see any politician of either criminal gang with that kind of courage. Probably JFK was the last potus willing to stand up to the Zionists.

RFK would have done it. Bad luck he was killed by a Palestinian, eh?

There's a basic rule:

I have to agree with you.
Too bad that Biden and the Dems are sucking up to Hamas, eh?

Nope. WRONG! No matter what Hamas did, you do not have the right to turn around and be cruel or indescriminantly murder women and children. Tell them it's okay to go get food here and then bomb here. Lie, land grab, break international laws, etc.

Sorry, you are wrong. I thought about it for a second. Yes, Hamas struck first. And I have a similar saying to people who have offended me. Don't be offended when I over react. But I'm talking to the people who offended me. Israel is killing women and childen.

And don't ask why the entire world persecutes and doesn't like your people. And they have chants about ending you from sea to shining sea. Waaah!! Stop being annoying

Indiscriminately murder women and children?

If that was the case, why are so few dead?

If they have the same rights, why can't they commemorate Nakba Day?
Like a typical Hamas lover, you are as ignorant as you are stupid. The IslamoNazi Palestinian Mufti Husseini (also Arafart’s uncle) was Hitler’s buddy and on the Nazi payroll circa 1930’s.

I’d like that too, but I see no evidence of it.

Hamas Is Underground So Why Is Israel Leveling Gaza Buildings?​

A. Because Hamas animals built their entrances and exits to a vast terror tunnel structure larger than the NY subway system in buildings. They also use these buildings as terrorist HQ and store and shoot missiles at Israelis from them.

DUH!

It's funny, average German's denied the Holocaust when they first heard about it. They just couldn't fathom their government could participate in something so horrific. And they kept on denying it until Eisenhower made them bury the dead!

I'm wondering when Israeli's will have their Eisenhower moment?
While you’re wondering you can also tell us when the subhuman animals will release the hostages they are holding from 17 countries, many of which are women and children and one baby that was 9 months old last oct. 7. These animals you worship have raped, then mutilated and killed many of the women during the Oct 7 attack, and are currently sexually assaulting the women they are holding hostage.

Such brave freedom fighters. More like subhumaoid freakdom fighters.

This isn’t the America I was born into…

Revolt in the Universities

Chris Hedges • Thursday, April 25, 2024 • 1,700 Words
University students across the country, facing mass arrests, suspensions, evictions and explusions are our last, best hope to halt the genocide in Gaza.

PRINCETON, N.J — Achinthya Sivalingam, a graduate student in Public Affairs at Princeton University did not know when she woke up this morning that shortly after 7 a.m. she would join hundreds of students across the country who have been arrested, evicted and banned from campus for protesting the genocide in Gaza.

She wears a blue sweatshirt, sometimes fighting back tears, when I speak to her. We are seated at a small table in the Small World Coffee shop on Witherspoon Street, half a block away from the university she can no longer enter, from the apartment she can no longer live in and from the campus where in a few weeks she was scheduled to graduate.

She wonders where she will spend the night.

The police gave her five minutes to collect items from her apartment.
Good job. Arrest the terrorist sympathizers. Deport the ones that are here on student visas.

So?

Do you know what’s laid out in the religious books of Christians and Jews.

Do you believe in an eye for and eye?
yes I do, and remember the muslims (hamas) attacked Israel and murdered, raped, and plundered . Israel is fully justified it hitting back, but harder.

I can see that you are young but I don't blame you or criticize you for that. I would like to inform you however that history gets rewritten within everyone's lifetime. I know that history should be as stable as "fact" but it isn't. What you learn from history today will be detested by the next generation because they too have "studied history" and what they've been taught conflicts with what you've been taught. Crazy? Yes, I know it is. I know this for a fact, particularly with regard to the big issues such as Israel and Ukraine and WW II and Iran and the Vietnam War. I am a Vietnam War Veteran and I hear people (even on this forum) who spew bullshit. But you know what ..... they can link articles that support their claims. What does it mean? You know what it means. It means that the CIA (as an example) rewrites history and teaches the new version to the generation at hand.

I cannot say that I have "lived" in Muslim countries but I have spent several years in more than a dozen of them. Maybe 20 or them from Morrocco to Indonesia and all through the Sahel. Holy Books are Foley Books whether they be the Koran, the Torah, the Bible, and so on. Call me ignorant (or even an apologist) if you like, but I have spent a lot of time talking with Muslim Holy Men and I think it must be told that whatever the Koran might say, Muslims are not blood-thirsty fanatics. But doesn't that also apply to Christians and Jews despite the Bible and Torah? Yes, it does.
many are not, but the difference between islam and all the others is that Islam is the only one with a goal of world domination by whatever means necessary including killing all non muslims.

yes I do, and remember the muslims (hamas) attacked Israel and murdered, raped, and plundered . Israel is fully justified it hitting back, but harder.
Yeah you’re no different, but can’t see it.

Yeah you’re no different, but can’t see it.
what I see and know is that Islam is on a 1000 year jihad to rule the entire world and ignorant fools like you are helping them to accomplish that goal. In the middle ages it was already happening and the Crusades stopped it for several decades, now because of the refusal to understand what is really happening, they are once again close to achieving that long term goal. and ignorance like you are displaying here is only helping the jihad.

Forum List

Back