Zone1 Is it okay for a man to strike a woman back under these circumstances?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
This is a short video, so you can watch it till the end. Not watching it to the end will not give context.
In this video this woman smacked this man - hard - and then he provides her the "opportunity" (depending on how you see it)
to apologize for hitting him.
She doesn't. And he hits her back (open hand - about as hard as she hit him)
What say you?

As for me, I was in a similar situation about 35 years ago. A former girlfriend was angry with me because I refused to take her to a party after a concert we went to. She proceeded to start smacking me like a drum. And hard.
I did not hit her back, but I grabbed hold of her and threw her 3-4 feet in the air to get her away from me. At that point, she was smart enough to stop. So my answer would be no. I do not believe a man should hit a woman, even if he hits her.

This is a short video, so you can watch it till the end. Not watching it to the end will not give context.
In this video this woman smacked this man - hard - and then he provides her the "opportunity" (depending on how you see it)
What say you?

As for me, I was in a similar situation about 35 years ago. A former girlfriend was angry with me because I refused to take her to a party after a concert we went to. She proceeded to start smacking me like a drum. And hard.
I did not hit her back, but I grabbed hold of her and threw her 3-4 feet in the air to get her away from me. At that point, she was smart enough to stop. So my answer would be no. I do not believe a man should hit a woman, even if he hits her.

Getting a little tired of feminist hypocrites who cry when they get back what they give. She initiated it. She got what she asked for.

Glad someone got good video of it.

Last edited:
What say you?

They're both wrong.
Pride will get the best of anyone.

What say you?
Did he punch her in the tit?

No, unless he was defending himself when he hit her, no excuse.

Getting a little tired of feminists hypocrites who cry when they get back what they give. She initiated it. She got what she asked for.

Glad someone got good video of it.

Yep. It is a women's lib kind of action. If you are going to dish it out to a man, there is no need to whine when they give it back.

What say you?

Looks a little staged, but to answer your question I think a man never should strike a woman for any reason.

It is never ok to hit a woman.

1704401292740.png

What say you?

She deserved it.

What say you?

If an adult hits you, you are free to hit them back.

Seems simple enough

Forum List

Back