Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.

Oh, and she didn't commit a few petty misdemeanors: she committed a felony

Can you name it explicitly?

See, this is why I thought you were a leftist Trump hater. You're slow. I gave you the link.

It says misdemeanor or felony. In her mind she was in danger, it wasn't a setup hoax like Smollet.

Also laws vary by State, and to me this would probably only be a misdemeanor, which is she pled to it would probably be reduced to a very minor misdemeanor if she had no priors.

Um, I'm a "Trump hater"?

Look at some of my previous posts before you jump to that conclusion you fucking poseur hack twat.

She commited a few petty misdemeanors, most of which get pled out to a fine and maybe some community service. Now she's unemployed and a pariah.
Nope, you're not a Trump hater. Most racists are. My bad.

She needs to be unemployed and she is a pariah. What she did was every bit as bad as Smollett. Should he still be employed?

The blatant racism she showed means she's a serious liability for anyone who hires her. Employers need to have information on which to assess the character of their employees.

I'll bet you either participated in, or at least didn't object to, discussions here about some of the racist remarks from Obama's preacher. Then there was another black guy in a government job writing racist posts.. All of us whites spent weeks talking about how awful the anti-white racism was and that racists like Smollett and that government worker should be out of work.

Oh, and did you post anti-doxxing comments when it was posted here what TV shows Smollett worked on? You're a lying hypocrite racist.

Not even close to Smollett. He perpetrated a fraud, she called 911 for a bullshit reason. To her it was valid, even if she was wrong.

It's amazing how cuck assholes like you cheer on the mob to do your dirty work.

And please find any evidence on this board of me being a racist, or take back your accusation, you snivelling little ****.

Your defense of this woman is the proof of your racism.

To her it was not valid. Watch the video, racist. She was several steps away from him and she attacked him - she literally charged him with her hand out and finger pointed.. He asked her politely not to approach him. She backed off stating plainly that she was going to lie to the police. Then she backed off even further but Mr. Cooper never moved a foot; his camera view never changed.. yet Ms. Cooper-the-racist suddenly pretended on the phone to be more afraid.

What she did is EXACTLY what Smollett did - except hers was worse because she accused a specific person, Smollett didn't. Smollett made a false police report. Ms. Cooper-the-racist made a false police report. Smollett's talking on the cable channels wasn't a crime. Making the false police report was. Her crime is identical - except that she made it against a specific individual, putting his life and safety at risk.

For you to deny that they're the same is all the proof required to show you're a racist.

It says misdemeanor or felony. In her mind she was in danger, it wasn't a setup hoax like Smollet.

Also laws vary by State, and to me this would probably only be a misdemeanor, which is she pled to it would probably be reduced to a very minor misdemeanor if she had no priors.

What a fucking lie. Nothing in her behavior lends credence to a claim that she thought she was in danger. She approached him, in his face, finger pointing. She wasn't afraid; she was angry. Watch the video, racist.

Um, I'm a "Trump hater"?

Look at some of my previous posts before you jump to that conclusion you fucking poseur hack twat.

Nope, you're not a Trump hater. Most racists are. My bad.

She needs to be unemployed and she is a pariah. What she did was every bit as bad as Smollett. Should he still be employed?

The blatant racism she showed means she's a serious liability for anyone who hires her. Employers need to have information on which to assess the character of their employees.

I'll bet you either participated in, or at least didn't object to, discussions here about some of the racist remarks from Obama's preacher. Then there was another black guy in a government job writing racist posts.. All of us whites spent weeks talking about how awful the anti-white racism was and that racists like Smollett and that government worker should be out of work.

Oh, and did you post anti-doxxing comments when it was posted here what TV shows Smollett worked on? You're a lying hypocrite racist.

Not even close to Smollett. He perpetrated a fraud, she called 911 for a bullshit reason. To her it was valid, even if she was wrong.

It's amazing how cuck assholes like you cheer on the mob to do your dirty work.

And please find any evidence on this board of me being a racist, or take back your accusation, you snivelling little ****.

Your defense of this woman is the proof of your racism.

To her it was not valid. Watch the video, racist. She was several steps away from him and she attacked him - she literally charged him with her hand out and finger pointed.. He asked her politely not to approach him. She backed off stating plainly that she was going to lie to the police. Then she backed off even further but Mr. Cooper never moved a foot; his camera view never changed.. yet Ms. Cooper-the-racist suddenly pretended on the phone to be more afraid.

What she did is EXACTLY what Smollett did - except hers was worse because she accused a specific person, Smollett didn't. Smollett made a false police report. Ms. Cooper-the-racist made a false police report. Smollett's talking on the cable channels wasn't a crime. Making the false police report was. Her crime is identical - except that she made it against a specific individual, putting his life and safety at risk.

For you to deny that they're the same is all the proof required to show you're a racist.

My issue is the punishment outweighs the crime. Your issue is you are a small pathetic mob cheerer that thinks this is the way society should behave.

Until it comes for you, then you will wonder what happened, as the Roman saying went, "The mob is fickle"

Smolletts entire thing was planned in advance, this wasn't planned in advance. It was a heat of the moment poor reaction.

Things like this happen between people every day, yet for some reason recording it makes it a capital offense.

What a fucking lie. Nothing in her behavior lends credence to a claim that she thought she was in danger. She approached him, in his face, finger pointing. She wasn't afraid; she was angry. Watch the video, racist.

It's her state of mind which is in question, not your interpretation of it. Mens rea.

It's her state of mind which is in question, not your interpretation of it. Mens rea.

No; it's not her state of mind that is in question; it's the reasonable person's interpretation of her state of mind. Should this end up in court, we'll find out what that is. Luckily for Ms. Cooper, Mr. Cooper is a much better human being and, so far, has said he doesn't want to see anything bad happen to her, not even charges for the false report.

No; it's not her state of mind that is in question; it's the reasonable person's interpretation of her state of mind. Should this end up in court, we'll find out what that is. Luckily for Ms. Cooper, Mr. Cooper is a much better human being and, so far, has said he doesn't want to see anything bad happen to her, not even charges for the false report.

And yet the mob has decided for him, AND THAT IS MY ISSUE HERE YOU THICK HEADED FUCK

Ms. Cooper has no luck, no job, and probably no friends, all for 5 minutes of being an idiot that harmed no one.

And don't forget the hate crime - Jesse Smollett was charged with a hate crime. I'll bet you were for that 100%

First, learn to use the quote function properly, you drooling room temperature IQ half-wit

2nd, hate crime laws are stupid, and I've said that before. Smollet should have just been charged with filing a false police report and fraud.

And yet the mob has decided for him, AND THAT IS MY ISSUE HERE YOU THICK HEADED FUCK

Ms. Cooper has no luck, no job, and probably no friends, all for 5 minutes of being an idiot that harmed no one.
She had a job - a high-paying management job. A high visibility job. A high responsibility and a high expectations job. She didn't live up to her responsibility or the company's expectations. She could not ever be effective in that job after the video was released. Are you suggesting that the video be suppressed? Or that any minority employees reporting to her just ignore what they saw?

She had to be fired. There was no option - not for those under her, for those business professionals who would have to work with her, or for her company for which she would not be able to provide the value for which she'd been hired. She did this. Mr. Cooper didn't do this. I didn't do this. You need to get off your fucking white horse; you can't save her.

And don't forget the hate crime - Jesse Smollett was charged with a hate crime. I'll bet you were for that 100%

First, learn to use the quote function properly, you drooling room temperature IQ half-wit

2nd, hate crime laws are stupid, and I've said that before. Smollet should have just been charged with filing a false police report and fraud.

Provide the link where you said hate crimes were stupid in the Smollett threads and that he shouldn't have been charged with one.

I usually think hate crimes are stupid, too.. But then I watch this woman calling the cops, faking fear, using his race in an attempt to build urgency and anger in the responding police. There was much more hate in her than I saw in Smollett.

She had a job - a high-paying management job. A high visibility job. A high responsibility and a high expectations job. She didn't live up to her responsibility or the company's expectations. She could not ever be effective in that job after the video was released. Are you suggesting that the video be suppressed? Or that any minority employees reporting to her just ignore what they saw?

She had to be fired. There was no option - not for those under her, for those business professionals who would have to work with her, or for her company for which she would not be able to provide the value for which she'd been hired. She did this. Mr. Cooper didn't do this. I didn't do this. You need to get off your fucking white horse; you can't save her.

Keep justifying justice via mob rule, and pray the mob doesn't come for you.

And if it does, I assume you will mewl like a spanked bitch, because mob members like you only function as the whole, as an individual you are just a cowardly speck of dog shit.

Provide the link where you said hate crimes were stupid in the Smollett threads and that he shouldn't have been charged with one.

I usually think hate crimes are stupid, too.. But then I watch this woman calling the cops, faking fear, using his race in an attempt to build urgency and anger in the responding police. There was much more hate in her than I saw in Smollett.

You are the one making the accusation, go search to back it up, bitch.

And of course, go fuck yourself.

I can't prove a negative. I searched. There's no post from you saying that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime. Prove otherwise, racist.

I can't prove a negative. I searched. There's no post from you saying that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime. Prove otherwise, racist.

You made the accusation, and you can't back it up. Stop calling me a racist without any proof.

FOAD.

Keep justifying justice via mob rule, and pray the mob doesn't come for you.

And if it does, I assume you will mewl like a spanked bitch, because mob members like you only function as the whole, as an individual you are just a cowardly speck of dog shit.
It has nothing at all to do with mob rule. There's zero evidence that her employer responded to the mob. I already explained why she had to lose her job. Once the video went viral (viewers are not a mob) there's no way any employer could ever have her in a position of responsibility - or maybe you could hire her. She did this. It's on her.

You made the accusation, and you can't back it up. Stop calling me a racist without any proof.

FOAD.

I proved it beyond any doubt. I proved that you never said that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime. You are the one that said I had to do the search. I did the search and there are zero results. You're a racist.

FOAD.

I proved it beyond any doubt. I proved that you never said that Smollett should not be charged with a hate crime. You are the one that said I had to do the search. I did the search and there are zero results. You're a racist.

It doesn't work that way, hack.

Forum List

Back