Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

Garbage like this has got to stop.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

While i agree what she did was probably illegal in her neck of the woods, there is no need to bring race into it.
Maybe she is just a bitch

She is an entitled bitch who thought she could get away with threatening a black person who dare called her on her rules violations. She just wasn't expecting the internet to ID her in record time so now she is going to be an unemployed bitch.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

You know what I see?

I see a situation that could have been 100% avoided if people just minded their own business. An unleashed dog in a park is hardly a heinous crime.

False reports to police are made for a number of reasons. I'll be anxious to see what's at the bottom of this
dumpster.

Name 3 of those reasons.

No, there is no good reason to break the law. In this case, she potentially put other people's lives at risk. During a pandemic.

Having a "good reason" doesn't absolve anyone for breaking the law.

It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. Period. She broke the law. She should face prosecution for her crime.

She also broke leash laws. She should face the fine for violating that law.

It is not crime to record someone in public. That has been established by our Supreme Court a long time ago and has been upheld countless times since. If it wasn't legal to do, there would be no public video cameras or still cameras anywhere in the nation. Nor could the police wear body cams.

I am not going to touch the racial aspect of this situation, but people who let their dogs roam around without a leash should be severely punished.

If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, you will understand.

This isnt a white woman. Look her up. She is no more white than Dana.

You know what I see?

I see a situation that could have been 100% avoided if people just minded their own business. An unleashed dog in a park is hardly a heinous crime.

I saw a woman breaking several laws.

I saw her break leash laws.

I saw her break the law of blackmail though not for money but personal gain. She tried to blackmail that man.

I saw her threaten that man.

I saw her then break the law by lying and making a false report to 9-11.

I saw her abusing her dog.

I saw a criminal. That's what you are when you commit a crime.

I would like to see her face the consequences of her actions and crimes with her facing the fullest extent of the law and justice system.

wow New York City Democrats sure are racist

I am not going to touch the racial aspect of this situation, but people who let their dogs roam around without a leash should be severely punished.

If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, you will understand.

The sad thing, she had the dog's leash in her hands. Either that dog was on a leash at one point, or she had that leash with her in case she was told to put the dog on the leash. Which tells me she knows the dog is supposed to be on that leash and has been told to do so in the past.

If she's no more white than I am then she has straight blonde hair that gets lighter with the sun, green eyes and white skin. With ancestors who were British, French, Norwegian, Scottish, Italian and Armenian.

All you have to do is look at her. She's European white.

wow New York City Democrats sure are racist

Which is another reason why I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

Which is another reason why I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

How about you?

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

Oh, that's right. Nothing.

If you want to talk about racist democrats in New York, start your own thread.

If she's no more white than I am then she has straight blonde hair that gets lighter with the sun, green eyes and white skin. With ancestors who were British, French, Norwegian, Scottish, Italian and Armenian.

All you have to do is look at her. She's European white.

Soooo you just like starting race baiting threads?

Here you go. This is the woman. Her name is Amy Cooper.

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 10.04.16 AM.png

Name 3 of those reasons.

No, there is no good reason to break the law. In this case, she potentially put other people's lives at risk. During a pandemic.

Having a "good reason" doesn't absolve anyone for breaking the law.

It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. Period. She broke the law. She should face prosecution for her crime.

She also broke leash laws. She should face the fine for violating that law.

It is not crime to record someone in public. That has been established by our Supreme Court a long time ago and has been upheld countless times since. If it wasn't legal to do, there would be no public video cameras or still cameras anywhere in the nation. Nor could the police wear body cams.
I'm sorry. Did I provoke a traumatic experience for you? Having a snowflake moment?

All I said is I look forward to getting to the bottom of this "dumpster" (i.e. this sordid matter) to see
what the final outcome is. On the face of things it looks like a woman walking her dog off leash
and threatening someone who took a video of the matter.
But who knows if that's all there is to it. It's hardly a dire matter.

In any event I'm not the first to say it, unfortunately, but this woman should get exactly what Jesse Smollett
got for his false crime report to Chicago police. Seems like he is the standard right now.

Did you call for Jesse Smollett to be prosecuted dearie?

You left out some of your ancestors didnt you? And the blond hair obsession with you people is repulsive.

You know what I see?

I saw a woman breaking several laws.

I saw her break leash laws.

I saw her break the law of blackmail though not for money but personal gain. She tried to blackmail that man.

I saw her threaten that man.

I saw her then break the law by lying and making a false report to 9-11.

I saw her abusing her dog.

I saw a criminal. That's what you are when you commit a crime.

I would like to see her face the consequences of her actions and crimes with her facing the fullest extent of the law and justice system.

Did you see what transpired prior to the start of the video recording?

Neither did I, nor did anyone else.

Clearly she was violating the leash laws, and she could have very easily diffused the situation by simply walking away... but apparently she has some issues.

Forum List

Back