Twitter Apologizes For trump Pushing Conspiracy Theory

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
At least one social media platform has some sense of responsibility and ethics.

We know trump will never apologize or admit he lied and pushed a totally debunked conspiracy theory.

They are working on expanding existing product features and policies so they can more effectively address lies and conspiracy theories like this in the future. They hope to have those changes in place soon.

Conspiracy theories and lies shouldn't be coming from the president of the United States.

I can't wait to have a responsible adult in our White House again.

Full disclosure, I don't have a Twitter account. I've never had one and never will.

We know trump will never apologize or admit he lied and pushed a totally debunked conspiracy theory.

They are working on expanding existing product features and policies so they can more effectively address lies and conspiracy theories like this in the future. They hope to have those changes in place soon.

Conspiracy theories and lies shouldn't be coming from the president of the United States.

Full disclosure, I don't have a Twitter account. I've never had one and never will.

They should ban his account. I'd love to watch Cult45 lose their tiny minds. :auiqs.jpg:

Did they apologize for the Russia collusion conspiracy theory allowed on their platform?

Did they apologize for the Russia collusion conspiracy theory allowed on their platform?
Apparently Trumpers haven’t a clue what a conspiracy theory is. That is why they don’t know how to respond when confronted by one.

Let us know when twitter is going to apologize for Trump Russia collusion.

Liberals never do think these things through.

Apparently Trumpers haven’t a clue what a conspiracy theory is. That is why they don’t know how to respond when confronted by one.

Coming from the party of Trump Russia collusion that's pretty amusing.

Does this mean the Mueller report, the Ukraine phone call/impeachment, Flynn entrapment are not conspiracies?

Snicker...................

Trump’s connections with Russia were well documented in the Mueller Report. It just didn’t arise to any thing criminal. The Mueller Report was not based on conspiracy idiocy. Trump’s tweets concerning Scarborough was nothing but lies and conspiracy laden nonsense.

Well you will be waiting for decades then since both parties are corrupt and serve the corporations instead of the people and both always take a shit on the constituon :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: That is why an independent never gets elected,can’t have the potus follow the constitution and serve the people,the last president that followed the constitution and was not a puppet for the elite,paid the deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963, why the sheep in America can never figure those facts out for themselvesespecially why an independent never gets elected,is beyond me :uhoh3:

:thankusmile::yes_text12: Incredible there are sheep that still believe in that fairy tale

Trump’s connections with Russia were well documented in the Mueller Report. It just didn’t arise to any thing criminal. The Mueller Report was not based on conspiracy idiocy. Trump’s tweets concerning Scarborough was nothing but lies and conspiracy laden nonsense.
It was all based on a conspiracy theory you idiot. No underlying crime had been committed. It was just an accusation with nothing to back it up.

Completely different than finding a dead woman under someone’s desk, because obviously a homicide happened that warrants an investigation.

Trump’s connections with Russia were well documented in the Mueller Report.

Yes. Knowing people isn't collusion. If you had bothered to think before you posted you would have known that.

The Mueller Report was not based on conspiracy idiocy. Trump’s tweets concerning Scarborough was nothing but lies and conspiracy laden nonsense.

Just another lie. The claim was Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.

Jesus Christ if you are going to be this ignorant of the facts don't bother posting back.

It was all based on a conspiracy theory you idiot. No underlying crime had been committed. It was just an accusation with nothing to back it up.

Completely different than finding a dead woman under someone’s desk, because obviously a homicide happened that warrants an investigation.

At this point you almost feel sorry for how stupid they are.

Almost.

An apology is nice, but it is no more useful than offering thoughts and prayers to school shooting victims. I know they won't ban Trump from constantly tweeting such vile trash, but they should at least remove those tweets like they were asked.

Forum List

Back