Vermont Governor opens up vaccines to anyone over 16 years of age who identify as Black, Indigenous or POC

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Oh wait, my bad......................anyone EXCEPT whites.

Vermont GOP governor opens up COVID vaccines for those who identify as Black, Indigenous or person of color

Vermont is opening up coronavirus vaccine eligiblity to anyone over 16 years of age who identifies as Black, Indigenous or a person of color — prompting fierce criticism online for excluding White people.

No doubt, Bernie Sanders will be in line....

(and lying about his age)

It says "who identify as black, etc."

So can I walk in with my white ass and say "I am black" and get the vaccine?

Or can I say "wa wa wa wa " and show my white ass and say I am indigenous and get a vaccine?

Or should I just say "I feel pretty today and so I am going to go in the little girls room and listen to that 12 year old girl pee"

We live in a fucked up time.

1617387611180.png

Vermont Governor opens up vaccines to anyone over 16 years of age...........but only if they are white.

You are clearly insane.

Clearly the 14th Amendment (equal protection) is now null and void, as the Communist Democrats hold the power.
A school board has decided to determine the severity of punishment, based upon race, stating that POC will receive less severe punishments.
While ensuring that first responders receive priority for the vaccine, as well as the elderly, due to the increased danger if exposed to the Covid-19 virus, race should have absolutely no preference.
We need to stop this nonsense of POC being treated as "special" and in some cases, above the law.
Treat "all" as equal.

While ensuring that first responders receive priority for the vaccine, as well as the elderly, due to the increased danger if exposed to the Covid-19 virus, race should have absolutely no preference.

WOW. Now you insist that medical science should be ignored. That medical factors if they show racial, or ethnic, or even sexual differences, should be ignored.

Or equal protection would be violated.

WOW.

Oh wait, my bad......................anyone EXCEPT whites.

Vermont GOP governor opens up COVID vaccines for those who identify as Black, Indigenous or person of color

Vermont is opening up coronavirus vaccine eligiblity to anyone over 16 years of age who identifies as Black, Indigenous or a person of color — prompting fierce criticism online for excluding White people.

someone should tell him white is a color. Crayola says so.

Seems I triggered Weiner Gene with my mean thread title.

No, it was your insane thread title

Vermont Governor opens up vaccines to anyone over 16 years of age...........but only if they are white. - Nostra

Forum List

Back