So Is Candace Owens Going To Apologize Or No??

Background Checks and Red Flags
red flag this asshole... :fu:
Red Flags are the same thing as a Restraining Order

You go before a judge with your reason for the Red Flag

A Restraining Order will keep him 50 feet away, the Red Flag will take away his
guns
Not going to work scooter, your beer has gone bad... Sober up...

What constitutes crazy?
Do you lock someone up who is not a threat to themselves or others?
1653786615614.png
1653786735005.png

Dangerous crazy...

Did you fall and hit your head?

How freaking crazy can it get when the left want's a politician to apologize for allegedly insulting less than 1% of society that identifies a transfreakazoid while Chicago carnage goes on.

"Candace Owens took to Twitter to weigh in on the Texas school shooting, spreading transphobia and fake news. After the shooting on Tuesday, photos of a young trans woman circulated online, with many users accusing her of being the shooter, Indy 100 reports. Users on Reddit and 4chan started spreading false information, circulating pictures of the woman and saying they were pictures of Ramos. The young woman took to her own social media to assert that she was not the shooter, who is now deceased. “It’s not me, I don’t even live in Texas,” she wrote alongside a picture of herself on Reddit.

The 33-year-old conservative talk show host tweeted that Ramos allegedly being transgender correlated with significant mental health issues that ultimately pushed Ramos to enter Robb Elementary with a gun.
“What’s drives an 18 year old to murder innocent children?” she questioned on Twitter. "judging by the photos of him cross-dressing, we can assume there were plenty of signs that he was mentally disturbed and abused by adults in his life. Societal cowardice ignored those plenty of signs.” Some viewers were quick to correct her in the replies."

Yea, she was corrected in the replies, but it didn't stop her from continuing to spread dangerous disinformation -- almost as if she had an agenda.....that whole societal cowardice thing, just simply means -- gay/trans kids aren't bullied enough or shamed enough into hiding who they are for the appeasement of others......It's clear by now that Candace's grift is to tell racist-homophobic-xenophobic morons the lies they want to hear -- while they pat her on the head and call her one of the "good ones" -- there is a famous saying that came from the Civil Rights movement about vapid people like Candace....which is; she would have been one of those that Harriet Tubman had to leave behind....but MLK said it like this.....

View attachment 650443

but the larger point is this....why engage in OBVIOUSLY DANGEROUS DISINFORMATION if your only excuse is "but but but what about blah blah blah" - if your only defense for fucking up is to always justify it by pointing to your belief that "they do it too" -- then how are you any different?
What was the goal? If someone dresses differently than you, if someone who is a boy but decides to identify as a girl -- that person should now be targeted and demonized?? That person is going to be a mass shooter now? If so....I guess retired NBA Hall Of Famer's Magic Johnson's son should have had a mass shooting or 2 under his belt...if that is all it takes....
View attachment 650440

Or this other future NBA Hall of Famer......his son is still of school age....he should be isolated and banned from attending any school....because look at him.....he is going to shoot a class room of kids any minute now...Candace told us so...
View attachment 650441
I mean, it does make it even easier to dehumanize and demonize these people if we also attribute to them that they are mass shooters waiting to happen.....it's easy and to the point..anyone who identifies as a different gender than what they were assigned at birth, or just anyone who dresses as a woman...that person is obviously, mentally ill -- but even worse, evil and a potential murderer;

Oh wait!
View attachment 650442
Wow. That was long. Boring and long winded. But at least it makes no sense. Why the fuck would she apologize? She may not be correct. But there’s no sin in that and no fucking possible reason to require any apology.

The OP is pretty fucking stupid.

Conservatives are looking for a scapegoat

Don’t blame guns……blame Transexuals!
The kid had a mental disorder. Hundreds of thousands of guns in this country yet less than 1% kill. That tells me the gun is not the issue, the mental state of the shooters is the issue.

I’m not going to blame him being a transsexual, as to why he killed, I am saying that he was mentally ill and That is the issue.

Americans don’t like to talk about men and depression and mental illness.

Phobia by definition is an IRRATIONAL fear.

Anyone who has dealt with crazy trans people, knows that being afraid that htey are crazy and will do crazy shit, is not irrational, but just dealing with the reality of the situation.
Really. You’ve met any?

The kid had a mental disorder. Hundreds of thousands of guns in this country yet less than 1% kill. That tells me the gun is not the issue, the mental state of the shooters is the issue.

I’m not going to blame him being a transsexual, as to why he killed, I am saying that he was mentally ill and That is the issue.

There is no evidence he was transsexual, that was a lie from the start. He is messed up for sure though.

Very true

Lets keep those guns out of the hands of those with mental disorders

Why do'nt you tell US about how the Evul GOP used magic code words to flip a third of the country, all the while "pretending" to implement civil rights programs for generations?

Now THAT'S some real cra cra.
WTF are you babbling about?

There is no evidence he was transsexual, that was a lie from the start. He is messed up for sure though.
I didn’t say he was, I don’t know if he was or not, I am simply saying that mental illness is the issue, not his sexuality, not his owning a gun.

Him and his mental illness is the issue, not guns. That is it.

Very true

Lets keep those guns out of the hands of those with mental disorders
How do you stop anyone from having a gun if they want one? Define a mental disorder and how do we diagnose it? What degree of a mental disorder do you need to have to disallow them a gun. Many people have mental disorders and have and will never hurt a person.

How do you stop anyone from having a gun if they want one? Define a mental disorder and how do we diagnose it? What degree of a mental disorder do you need to have to disallow them a gun. Many people have mental disorders and have and will never hurt a person.

You put their name on a no-buy list and confiscate their weapons

Mental disorders include severe depression at a risk of suicide, violent uncontrolable outbursts, hearing voices

In addition to mental disorders, do you want that creepy kid who lives across the street who tortures cats and is posting mass killing fantasies on the internet to buy an AR 15 when he turns 18?

WTF are you babbling about?

The widespread, nearly universally believed, on your side, Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory, where evul gopers used magic code words to mobilize secret wacists to control a third of the country.

The widespread, nearly universally believed, on your side, Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory, where evul gopers used magic code words to mobilize secret wacists to control a third of the country.

Show me ANYONE who believes that other than you

Your denial is just you being a troll. Teh Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory is a major part of the foundation of the fantasy that is the modern lefty world view.

Also, the Myth that America is a wacist nation, or even w.s. I've heard many of you push that, related, crazy belief.

Forum List

Back