So Is Candace Owens Going To Apologize Or No??

Conservatives are looking for a scapegoat

Don’t blame guns……blame Transexuals!
EEC3287B-80FA-4928-8DB7-5E0A414C4FF1.jpeg

That guy could easily commit a crime with the stick he is holding....

But it is a lot more easy to kill 30 people in 30 seconds with that rifle than that stick.....

Even easier to do it with a grenade launcher...don't know why they make those so hard to come by tho...
There’s more guns in America than humans. Call me when the governments war on drugs has all of the drugs confiscated.

That guy could easily commit a crime with the stick he is holding....

But it is a lot more easy to kill 30 people in 30 seconds with that rifle than that stick.....

Even easier to do it with a grenade launcher...don't know why they make those so hard to come by tho...
You can also murder 6 people and cripple 60 with a car. But Democrats don’t want to talk about what Muslims do in Wisconsin.

drug laws date back to the early 1900 started by the “progressive movement”. Nixon didn’t start drug laws
Please list the "progressives" that wrote the early drug laws that targeted hispanic and black people...

Harry J Alslinger??

5e0a721495a91.image.jpg

Yea, this is a real progressive position...I remember how progressives and liberals were always so panicked about black men sleeping with white women.....

You do know you’re making your ‘solution’ about guns moot don’t you?
I am against gun control.....for the same reason most black folks are against gun control.....but I will let the great Robert F. Williams explain way.....

_00-rac008 (213).jpg

He was referring to the nation's first gun laws -- MOST OF THEM TARGETED AT RESTRICTING the right of black people to own guns...

Something that I have seen conservatives call for on this VERY MESSAGE BOARD...so yea, Conservatives are A-OK with taking away guns.....when the people don't look like them

Please list the "progressives" that wrote the early drug laws that targeted hispanic and black people...

Harry J Alslinger??

View attachment 652223
Yea, this is a real progressive position...I remember how progressives and liberals were always so panicked about black men sleeping with white women.....
Woodrow Wilson

and in the late 1900s, 1994, Joey Xiden

Forum List

Back