New US House Committee to End All COVID Mandates, Investigate Vaccines. Poll Shows 28% of Americans Know Someone Who Died from Vaccines

Lol, Trump has to be shitting bricks.

Trump could not possibly be unaware of all these people dropping dead or laying in bed in convulsions all day, and we know he had RFK Jr. in his ear saying Fauci is lying these things are bad, this warp speed idea is idiotic. When it's a 99.8% recovery rate there is no rush, or even need for a vaccine. But Trump chose to go with Fauci. I like his foreign policy and most of his economics, but on the vaxxes he is Nuremberg 2.0 like all the rest. He's got some 'splaining to do.

Of course now we know it has nothing to do with covid at all. Fauci helped invent it. It's about getting us all on some satanic global ID system tied to China-style social credit scores, so if you aren't behaving they can just lock you out of food stores and let you starve.

Last edited:
Trump could not possibly be unaware of all these people dropping dead or laying in bed in convulsions all day, and we know he had RFK Jr. in his ear saying Fauci is lying these things are bad, this warp speed idea is idiotic. When it's a 99.8% recovery rate there is no rush, or even need for a vaccine. But Trump chose to go with Fauci. I like his foreign policy and most of his economics, but on the vaxxes he is Nuremberg 2.0 like all the rest. He's got some 'splaining to do.

Of course now we know it has nothing to do with covid at all. Fauci helped invent it. It's about getting us all on some satanic global ID system tied to China-style social credit scores, so if you aren't behaving they can just lock you out of food stores and let you starve.

Trump could possibly not be aware...really?

Even if he wasn't, who cares?

Fauci helped invent it and china blah blah. Ok. Enjoy your gateway pundit.

what you DONT understand is he had no choice.I have heard from three different independent sources all independent of another that had he come out and told the truth and said -DONT TAKE THESE VACCINES,THEY ARE DANGEROUS. the elite had nukes in a couple of major cities they were going to release that would have wiped out far more people than the vaccines have. Had they released it,hundreds of millions of people would have died,so to avoid having so many more countless numbers of people die than have,he did what he had to do and pushed the vaccines. the alternative of hundreds of millions being dead vs a few million, being in the position he was,he had no choice. It sucks that there was no other way,that many had to die but the alternative of what would happen had he not pushed for the vaccines would have been far worse so he had to go with the cards that were dealt him.

You are not aware of this because you of course are never going to hear about any of this from the corporate controlled media. Trump in another way is clever by doing that because the left that all hate Trump,he knows they will do the OPPOSITE of what Trump says.they hate him so much that because he is telling them to take it,they will say FUCK YOU TRUMP,IM NOT TAKING IT. and trump supporters,they are all smart enough to know better not to take it. If trump comes out and tells them they need to go out and get drunk every night to stay warm in the winter,just because trump says that they are not going to be stupid and do what he tells them.they have enough logic and common sense not to do eveything trump says.LOL

If you have any doubts thats true that he had to push the vaccines because of the alternative he faced,you should have none because for one,look at how the elite did everything on the planet to make sure and rig the election to make sure trump did not get reelected,it was the most obvious case of massive vote fraud in the history of mankind,the whole world knows the election was stolen.the elite were obviously terrified of him being reelected.

Plus the other kicker is when people always make that point of trump pushing the vaccines,what they always leave out and never want to talk about is that Trump ALSO said that hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide and preached for people to take vitamin c and and pro biotics. as well as saying it should be a persons CHOICE to take the vaccine,he never said it needed to be mandatory as lying biden.

Trump is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,there have been multiple assassination attempts on his life because of that,you just dont hear about ot from the CIA controlled media.

If your part of the corrupt two party system to serve the elite,you sure as hell dont say the vaccine should be a persons choice and call for hydroxychroquine to be distributed worldwide and you sure as hell dont have both the house and the senate trying to put you in prison with one phony impeachment charge after another and the evil FBI sure does not try and raid your home.:abgg2q.jpg: when you got the evil FBI raiding your home,then the elite are TERRIFIED of you and see you as a threat to them.:abgg2q.jpg:

Git yer popcorn.

"
"As the list of doctors and scientists warning of the dangers of the mRNA spike protein COVID vaccines grows, the newly-seated Republican majority Congress has the ending of all COVID mandates as a priority, as well as investigation of the vaccines and the origins of COVID. A new Republican-controlled committee is the Select Committee on the Coronavirus Pandemic (See: Top Formerly Pro-COVID-Vax London Cardiologist Now Says Covid Shots Must be Stopped )

ABC News writes in “House GOP promises to probe COVID-19 origins, ax proxy voting, magnetometers”:

“The Select Committee on the Coronavirus Pandemic would make a significant item on many Republicans’ wish lists a reality. According to the proposed rules, the committee would investigate COVID’s origins, “the impact of school closures on American children,” and the development of vaccines and corresponding federal mandates.”

One of the best-known members of the House Freedom Caucus, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is an adamant and vocal opponent of vaccine mandates, once saying on the Steve Bannon Show “Bannon Warroom” that we must “stop the vaccines,” and another time calling advocates of coerced COVID vaccination, such as under threat of job loss, “vaccine Nazis.”

It is now well-known that the COVID vaccines do not stop the transmission of COVID, as Anthony Fauci claimed when he said on May 16, 2021 on CBS Face the Nation:

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community….In other words, you become a dead end to the virus.”

Fauci’s error was compounded when it emerged in October of 2022 in the European Parliament that not only did the Pfizer shot not stop transmission, according to Pfizer president of international markets Janine Small. It was never even tested for it in the first place."

28% of Americans Say They Know Someone Killed by the COVID Shots​

Without a system in place to thoroughly investigate any sudden, unexpected death, especially of a young person, it is left to intuition and common sense to know that it is abnormal for young healthy people, sometimes fabulously fit with resting heart rates of mountain climbers or trained marathoners, to suddenly drop dead.

Even an alpha rat, observing that another rat has keeled over after feeding from a pile of bait, will not touch that bait. The rat does not apply science. It is immediately on alert. Long-term effects of the vaccines are unknown. It has always taken one to three years of animal safety trials for a vaccine before it ever enters a human. The average time for bringing any new drug or vaccine to general use is 10 years.

But apparently what rats know is not known by humans. It gives pause to think that rats were here millions of years before humans and probably will be millions of years after.

Rasmussen has released a poll which shows that 28% of Americans say they know someone personally whose death may have been caused by the COVID vaccines, which a large segment of people took only because they were coerced to in order to keep their jobs.

Any form of “coercion” to submit an experimental medical procedure has been long banned under the World War II Nuremberg Code.

Rasmussen.com reports:

“Twenty-eight percent (28%) of adults say they personally know someone whose death they think may have been caused by side effects of COVID-19 vaccines,”

Since the introduction of the mRNA COVID products made by Pfizer and Moderna, the CDC’s “early warning” reporting system has collected six times more reports of unexpected deaths post-injection than for all vaccines combined over 30 years, or now over 32,000 deaths and hundreds of thousands of hospitalizations and permanent disabilities. Most of the deaths occur within the first few days of an injection (see chart below.). The system is the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS.)

Below: Number of death reports collected by official CDC Adverse Events Reporting System, total for 2021 and 2022 now stands at over 32,000. (Source) (CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE)

Below: Number of days elapsed until death reports (Source) (CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE)

Epoch TV: 30,000 COVID Vaccine Deaths Submitted to CDC System: Triple All Other Vaccines Over 30 Years (View at Rumble) (View directly at Epoch Times TV)

28% are brainwashed functional morons lol. What a load of GOP BS as always...

Oh, looky, Munkle spammed the board with the same spam as he does every week.

But it is true that the mRNA vax got about 4 months testing, compared to 5 years for the Salk polio vax testing.
The serious side effect rate of the mRNA vax has got to be at least 10 times higher than any other vax.

Just think about it for a few seconds.
If you want to use ACE2 spike proteins as the immune system epitope, then you would grow these spike proteins in a lab, and inject the finished and counted spike proteins.
But what the mRNA injection does is make your own cells start to grow spike proteins.
With some people, it may not work at all, but with other, it may produce so many spike proteins that death is assured.
It is a bizarre and horrific system that should never have been considered.

i know of at least 42 gerbils, 18 hamsters and 97 aliens from Planet Uranus that have died of these vaccines

If the mRNA instruction for cellular ribosomes to grow spike proteins stay in the arm muscle, then the vax is safe.
But it is so small, there is no reason for it to stay there, and in tens of thousands of people it has not.
And once the mRNA instructions get into the bloodstream, it is likely to get to the heart since the heart uses the most blood. And when it does, the immune system will then start attacking and killing heart cells that grew spike proteins. This leads to swelling of the heart, myocarditis, as the immune system as to remove the cells it killed, and new cells have to grow to replace those killed.
So far, the mRNA vax has killed tens of thousands, and while that does not seem like much in comparison with how many died after covid, but since this mRNA does not provide covid immunity, the survivors of the mRNA vax can still get covid and die as well. There is nothing gained from the mRNA vax risk. It just increases the death toll in the long run.

28% are brainwashed functional morons lol. What a load of GOP BS as always...

I don't think so.
Why did Jonas Salk spend 5 years testing the Salk Polio vaccine if it can be tested sufficiently in 4 months like Moderna and Pfizer did?

To follow the group against my personal beliefs, I took the Modera vax, and I can personally say the 2 booster made me sicker than anything in my whole life, and it was close to being life threatening.
Within 12 hours after, the extreme cold and shivering made impossible to stand or walk.
Throwing up ever 4 hours for the first 24.
Fever, weakness, brain fog for months.

I don't think so.
Why did Jonas Salk spend 5 years testing the Salk Polio vaccine if it can be tested sufficiently in 4 months like Moderna and Pfizer did?

To follow the group against my personal beliefs, I took the Modera vax, and I can personally say the 2 booster made me sicker than anything in my whole life, and it was close to being life threatening.
Within 12 hours after, the extreme cold and shivering made impossible to stand or walk.
Throwing up ever 4 hours for the first 24.
Fever, weakness, brain fog for months.
I took the moderna also all four shots and no pain at all. Sorry about your luck. I've never seen so many fragile anti vaxxers in my life....

I can't say without a shadow of a doubt that I know someone but I do know someone I highly suspect died from it.

My stepmom. Now she wasn't young by any means, I'd say 70 but for her age she was in relatively good health, walked everyday at like 6am, ate salmon and chicken and salads a lot. She was a disciplined woman.

She got 2 of the shots and one night threw a pulmonary embolism and ended up in hospice, after a while she started to recover a little, went back home for a week, then went back to hospice and died after a couple days. This was last year.

I mean a PE does happen and I can't say that it wasn't just a fluke unrelated to the vaccine, but I am suspecting it was the shot.

This may be the most outstanding numeric in over 2.5 years. The number of identified people who were not seriously ill and took vaxes and have since died in last 2 years has exceeded those that were identified as dying From Covid
And a good number of those who supposedly "died from Covid" merely died WITH Covid and not BECAUSE of Covid.

Git yer popcorn.

"
"As the list of doctors and scientists warning of the dangers of the mRNA spike protein COVID vaccines grows, the newly-seated Republican majority Congress has the ending of all COVID mandates as a priority, as well as investigation of the vaccines and the origins of COVID. A new Republican-controlled committee is the Select Committee on the Coronavirus Pandemic (See: Top Formerly Pro-COVID-Vax London Cardiologist Now Says Covid Shots Must be Stopped )

ABC News writes in “House GOP promises to probe COVID-19 origins, ax proxy voting, magnetometers”:

“The Select Committee on the Coronavirus Pandemic would make a significant item on many Republicans’ wish lists a reality. According to the proposed rules, the committee would investigate COVID’s origins, “the impact of school closures on American children,” and the development of vaccines and corresponding federal mandates.”

One of the best-known members of the House Freedom Caucus, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is an adamant and vocal opponent of vaccine mandates, once saying on the Steve Bannon Show “Bannon Warroom” that we must “stop the vaccines,” and another time calling advocates of coerced COVID vaccination, such as under threat of job loss, “vaccine Nazis.”

It is now well-known that the COVID vaccines do not stop the transmission of COVID, as Anthony Fauci claimed when he said on May 16, 2021 on CBS Face the Nation:

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community….In other words, you become a dead end to the virus.”

Fauci’s error was compounded when it emerged in October of 2022 in the European Parliament that not only did the Pfizer shot not stop transmission, according to Pfizer president of international markets Janine Small. It was never even tested for it in the first place."

28% of Americans Say They Know Someone Killed by the COVID Shots​

Without a system in place to thoroughly investigate any sudden, unexpected death, especially of a young person, it is left to intuition and common sense to know that it is abnormal for young healthy people, sometimes fabulously fit with resting heart rates of mountain climbers or trained marathoners, to suddenly drop dead.

Even an alpha rat, observing that another rat has keeled over after feeding from a pile of bait, will not touch that bait. The rat does not apply science. It is immediately on alert. Long-term effects of the vaccines are unknown. It has always taken one to three years of animal safety trials for a vaccine before it ever enters a human. The average time for bringing any new drug or vaccine to general use is 10 years.

But apparently what rats know is not known by humans. It gives pause to think that rats were here millions of years before humans and probably will be millions of years after.

Rasmussen has released a poll which shows that 28% of Americans say they know someone personally whose death may have been caused by the COVID vaccines, which a large segment of people took only because they were coerced to in order to keep their jobs.

Any form of “coercion” to submit an experimental medical procedure has been long banned under the World War II Nuremberg Code.

Rasmussen.com reports:

“Twenty-eight percent (28%) of adults say they personally know someone whose death they think may have been caused by side effects of COVID-19 vaccines,”

Since the introduction of the mRNA COVID products made by Pfizer and Moderna, the CDC’s “early warning” reporting system has collected six times more reports of unexpected deaths post-injection than for all vaccines combined over 30 years, or now over 32,000 deaths and hundreds of thousands of hospitalizations and permanent disabilities. Most of the deaths occur within the first few days of an injection (see chart below.). The system is the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS.)

Below: Number of death reports collected by official CDC Adverse Events Reporting System, total for 2021 and 2022 now stands at over 32,000. (Source) (CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE)

Below: Number of days elapsed until death reports (Source) (CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE)

Epoch TV: 30,000 COVID Vaccine Deaths Submitted to CDC System: Triple All Other Vaccines Over 30 Years (View at Rumble) (View directly at Epoch Times TV)

Wow

Where is the names list? That would be very dangerous for the nazi dem media to publish because of the genetics involved.

what you DONT understand is he had no choice.I have heard from three different independent sources all independent of another that had he come out and told the truth and said -DONT TAKE THESE VACCINES,THEY ARE DANGEROUS. the elite had nukes in a couple of major cities they were going to release that would have wiped out far more people than the vaccines have. Had they released it,hundreds of millions of people would have died,so to avoid having so many more countless numbers of people die than have,he did what he had to do and pushed the vaccines. the alternative of hundreds of millions being dead vs a few million, being in the position he was,he had no choice. It sucks that there was no other way,that many had to die but the alternative of what would happen had he not pushed for the vaccines would have been far worse so he had to go with the cards that were dealt him.

You are not aware of this because you of course are never going to hear about any of this from the corporate controlled media. Trump in another way is clever by doing that because the left that all hate Trump,he knows they will do the OPPOSITE of what Trump says.they hate him so much that because he is telling them to take it,they will say FUCK YOU TRUMP,IM NOT TAKING IT. and trump supporters,they are all smart enough to know better not to take it. If trump comes out and tells them they need to go out and get drunk every night to stay warm in the winter,just because trump says that they are not going to be stupid and do what he tells them.they have enough logic and common sense not to do eveything trump says.LOL

If you have any doubts thats true that he had to push the vaccines because of the alternative he faced,you should have none because for one,look at how the elite did everything on the planet to make sure and rig the election to make sure trump did not get reelected,it was the most obvious case of massive vote fraud in the history of mankind,the whole world knows the election was stolen.the elite were obviously terrified of him being reelected.

Plus the other kicker is when people always make that point of trump pushing the vaccines,what they always leave out and never want to talk about is that Trump ALSO said that hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed worldwide and preached for people to take vitamin c and and pro biotics. as well as saying it should be a persons CHOICE to take the vaccine,he never said it needed to be mandatory as lying biden.

Trump is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,there have been multiple assassination attempts on his life because of that,you just dont hear about ot from the CIA controlled media.

If your part of the corrupt two party system to serve the elite,you sure as hell dont say the vaccine should be a persons choice and call for hydroxychroquine to be distributed worldwide and you sure as hell dont have both the house and the senate trying to put you in prison with one phony impeachment charge after another and the evil FBI sure does not try and raid your home.:abgg2q.jpg: when you got the evil FBI raiding your home,then the elite are TERRIFIED of you and see you as a threat to them.:abgg2q.jpg:
Now i KNOW i hit a homerun and out of the ballpark the fact all the resident paid shills for langley. :auiqs.jpg: ,THE TROLLS of USMB laughed at this,when that happens,that always tells me i was spot on.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back