So Is Candace Owens Going To Apologize Or No??

School children are murdered by Salvador Ramos and the dems use it as a chance to attack a african american woman.

Odd stuff

School children are murdered by Salvador Ramos and the dems use it as a chance to attack a african american woman.

Odd stuff
Odd that Pubs use a fake tranny claim to politicize a tragedy and use it to attack transgenders.

Sick stuff.

Your denial is just you being a troll. Teh Southern Strategy Conspiracy Theory is a major part of the foundation of the fantasy that is the modern lefty world view.

Also, the Myth that America is a wacist nation, or even w.s. I've heard many of you push that, related, crazy belief.
Why don’t you tell us more about your Replacement Theory?

You know, how bad whites have it in our society

Odd that Pubs use a fake tranny claim to politicize a tragedy and use it to attack transgenders.

Sick stuff.

Scapegoatng

The problem with our society is not too many AR15s it is too many Transexuals

i did…what specifically was the lie? She offered a valid opinion based on what was being. reported
Bullshit. She made claims unsupported by facts that could have caused harm to an innocent person

Bullshit. She made claims unsupported by facts that could have caused harm to an innocent person
unless you have evidence she knowingly posted a pic that she knew wasn’t true then you are a liar

Why don’t you tell us more about your Replacement Theory?

You know, how bad whites have it in our society

Because we are a talking about conspiracy theories and you guys are the champs of that.

Hey, remember when you guys said that we were hostile to the Russians just to give money to the Military Industrial Complex?

Isn't it great how when you people are proven wrong, you are so willing to admit it and talk about what you learned?

1653916645977.png

Because we are a talking about conspiracy theories and you guys are the champs of that.

Hey, remember when you guys said that we were hostile to the Russians just to give money to the Military Industrial Complex?

Isn't it great how when you people are proven wrong, you are so willing to admit it and talk about what you learned?

View attachment 651807
Whenever you say…..Remember when you guys said?

You never seem able to show where we actually said it

Because we all remember it. Only a loser troll playing loser games would ask for an example.

No, we don’t remember it

We also don’t remember the last time you were able to back up one of your claims about what other people said

So, thanks for admitting I was right.

From your link.

"Indeed, in his 1968 campaign and afterward, Nixon used coded language,"

Like I said, a conspiracy theory based on magic code words, and ignoring massive documented history of government policy.

And assuming that the voters, were magically convinced by the secret magic code words, while the policies were rolling though and changing their world and lives.

It is one of the more insane conspiracy theories out there and you all believe it.

btw rightwinger, what does it say about you, that you pretended to have never heard of this?

Indeed, LIKE I SAID, when you asked me to support it with an example, that was, AS I SAID, just you playing silly troll games.

Forum List

Back