Hunter Biden finds someone to blame for his laptop with incriminating evidence......wait for it.................

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny. He had how long to come up with something, and this is the best his crack soaked brain could muster?

Asked whether it "could" have been his laptop, Hunter Biden responded: "Of course certainly. It, it, there could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the — that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me."

RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny. He had how long to come up with something, and this is the best his crack soaked brain could muster?

Asked whether it "could" have been his laptop, Hunter Biden responded: "Of course certainly. It, it, there could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the — that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me."

Oh for fuck's sake.
Get over it.
There's not enough butthurt cream in the world for your fat ass, is there?
You're so fucking yesterday.

RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh for fuck's sake.
Get over it.
Hunter Biden, in a pair of interview clips released Friday, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russians stole his laptop and put pictures of him smoking crack on it.

RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh for fuck's sake.
Get over it.

Oh, you poor baby. Get used to it. You assholes started the nonsense, so you get to live with your creation now.

Forum List

Back