“Uncomfortable conversations”

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

So it’s only uncomfortable for one side?
Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?
I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.
the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,
This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.
why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???
I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects at the same time just to make you feel comfortable.

easy cure-----Just discuss under ONE MAIN heading ------- VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ----
No thats not a cure. Its and avoidance tactic.

no---it's logic. The issues are VERY MUCH RELATED
Theres nothing logical about claiming two subjects are actually the same subject unless they have the same cause and remedy. Theres only one way to do that and even that makes you whites uncomfortable.
if crime wasnt so bad in black communities there wouldnt be as many cops there,,
so the solution is obvious,,,
Again this is an opinion born from white people being uncomfortable with the facts of the subject.
youre the only one I've seen thats uncomfortable about talking facts,,,

but youre a racist so I understand,,,

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?
I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.
the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,
This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.
why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???
I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.
thats one hell of a dodge,,,

facts are that the cops wouldnt be there if there wasnt so much violence,,,
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.

The feds disagree with you.
As do police forces around the country...does that make you uncomfortable?
I dont care what the feds or the cops disagree with so no it doesnt make me uncomfortable. It just makes me amused.

I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects at the same time just to make you feel comfortable.

easy cure-----Just discuss under ONE MAIN heading ------- VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ----
No thats not a cure. Its an avoidance tactic. If I say I am protesting the violence specifically brought by cops in the Black community you cant change the subject to all violence because all violence has different sources and remedies. We are discussing the most alarming one. The one where paid police are killing, brutalizing, and harrassing Black people.

Blacks are getting paid to commit crimes...and they kill each other for free.
I understand you are uncomfortable. Its ok. One day you may have the courage to face it.

I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.

Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.
sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. I'm saying your uncomfortable because youre making excuses instead of actually discussing the issue.
I am discussing it,,you just dont like where its going,,,

I'm with you on police brutality just not that blacks get the majority of it,,,

to bad youre such a racist or we could come together and find a solution,,,
No youre not discussing it. Your making excuses. Discussing it would be admitting to its existence and then discussing ways to remedy it.

Remedy what?
The more that comes out about Floyd the less likely the cops are going to do any jail time and in the end they'll be exonerated.

sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. I'm saying your uncomfortable because youre making excuses instead of actually discussing the issue.

No youre not discussing it. Your making excuses. Discussing it would be admitting to its existence and then discussing ways to remedy it.

Remedy what?
The more that comes out about Floyd the less likely the cops are going to do any jail time and in the end they'll be exonerated.
If that happens you will feel comfortable which is what we are discussing in this thread. It will validate all your fears and make you feel less isolated in your beliefs.

Theres nothing logical about claiming two subjects are actually the same subject unless they have the same cause and remedy. Theres only one way to do that and even that makes you whites uncomfortable.

The best remedy for both?
Cops just need to stay out of the ghetto. They wont kill anymore blacks if they're not there right?
And you can go on killing each other to your hearts content with no repercussions.

Cops just need to stay out of the ghetto. They wont kill anymore blacks if they're not there right?
And you can go on killing each other to your hearts content with no repercussions.
Police will keep on killing, abusing, and harassing Black people no matter where they are at. Thats why BLM exists.

Police will keep on killing, abusing, and harassing Black people no matter where they are at. Thats why BLM exists.

you wish

What the hell are people talking about? They talk race and racism all the time and then say it’s time for people to have uncomfortable conversations about race. What are they talking about?
They are talking about those who still deny institutional and everyday occurrences of racism that happens in this country

I deny institutional racism because any evidence that has presented it exists is flimsy. Granted in most cases the believers of it don’t feel they need to present evidence of it and when you ask they call you racist

why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime.

Because it is acknowledged as a “crime” and the perpetrators are prosecuted.

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

Understand the difference?

Why is the distinction between “crime” and interracial crime so important? BLM only cares when blacks are killed by whites and not a peep about blacks killing blacks. Sorry there’s no justification for that attitude
Why?

Because police should be held to a higher standard of behavior.

Black on Black crime is not excused. One of the reasons the black prison population is so high. Blacks see no reason why a black man should be excused for killing another black. They are not.

What causes outrage is police killing unarmed blacks who are not resisting or a threat. For too long those killings have been blamed on the victim and the police were given wide latitude.

Today though many of these killings are on video and the old excuses of “the guy was resisting arrest” do not ring true.

There are plenty of murders in the inner cities that go unsolved, and plenty of blacks charged with murder that win their cases. Statistically unarmed blacks are rarely killed by police.
[/QUOTE]
Has nothing to do with the concerns of BLM

Remedy what?
If that happens you will feel comfortable which is what we are discussing in this thread. It will validate all your fears and make you feel less isolated in your beliefs.

Nooo...when that happens you feral fucks will go on another rampage because you're too damn stupid to deal with the facts.

Like Floyd saying he couldnt breathe long before he was on the ground.
That and when he complained about being claustrophobic,even though he was sitting in a car when they approached him,and the cops offered to open the windows for him.

Are you going to be embarrassed when it's proven that all of the violence and destruction was based on a false narrative?
Of course you wont..and you'll be out there again destroying shit when the next thug gets capped by the cops for being a dumbass.

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

..that's because it is very rare for police to unjustifiably kill any one = the protests are stupid
AND blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year!
AND blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
SO--they are full of shit and make no sense
Why is it that Conservatives just don’t get it?

Pay no attention to BLM because blacks die from other means.
Unless thousands of blacks are being needlessly killed by police, Conservatives won’t care

Remedy what?

Nooo...when that happens you feral fucks will go on another rampage because you're too damn stupid to deal with the facts.

Like Floyd saying he couldnt breathe long before he was on the ground.
That and when he complained about being claustrophobic,even though he was sitting in a car when they approached him,and the cops offered to open the windows for him.

Are you going to be embarrassed when it's proven that all of the violence and destruction was based on a false narrative?
Of course you wont..and you'll be out there again destroying shit when the next thug gets capped by the cops for being a dumbass.

More Conservatives justifying the murder of Floyd.

..that's because it is very rare for police to unjustifiably kill any one = the protests are stupid

Unless thousands of blacks are being needlessly killed by police, Conservatives won’t care

Thanks for the confirmation.

What the hell are people talking about? They talk race and racism all the time and then say it’s time for people to have uncomfortable conversations about race. What are they talking about?
They are talking about those who still deny institutional and everyday occurrences of racism that happens in this country

I deny institutional racism because any evidence that has presented it exists is flimsy. Granted in most cases the believers of it don’t feel they need to present evidence of it and when you ask they call you racist
Have you read the 1619 project? It’s got some interesting stuff in there. Check it out of your interested

You are clueless

You are clueless

You must not comprehend your own post.....

1. you didn't disprove the fact that it is RARE for a cop to unjustifiably kill someone = you are just babbling
2. the police are responding to jackass criminals--not going out ''getting a n****r
3. you people sound so stupid---blacks are murdering each other by the thousands---but cops accidentally kill ONE, and you go apeshit = nonsensical
you are WRONG--you are arguing for stupidity/nonsense

HERE one of the most stupid/nonsensical things I've ever heard
...St Louis named most dangerous city at times
...one of the highest murder rates with blacks murdering each other--not cops
..and this dumbass says the cops make the city unsafe!! IDIOCY
the BLACKS murdering each other make it unsafe--undeniable--don't even try to refute this
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

what are you talking about, butterfly ? What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate-----and the fact does not instigate riots? What is ALARMING about the fact that despite the blatant IN THE STREET gunfights---the people in black areas like EAST NY can barely come up with a witness?. I observed that fact for many years-----just about the entire decade of the 1990s. It's nothing new----young black males shoot each other. There was a shoot out right in front of my house a few years ago-----the cops did check my surveillance tapes. BUT no one was talking. The good news is that no one got killed-----just one guy got a few bullets in his ass
" What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate "

Its only idiotic to claim BLM doesnt care about that or pretend you are not attempting to change the conversation when saying this. It would be like me asking why dont whites care about the white on white violent crimes when youre talking about breast cancer.

?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? The situation is very close to me because I lived in the midst of it for many years. If the BLM
movement were CONCERNED about the black on black murder rate --------why do they keep their concern a secret and even delve into moronic sophistry in trying to blame it on "white racism"?
" ?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? "

I couldnt have set you up better if I had tried. :lol:

My answer to that is...exactly? What does the fact that people that are paid to prevent crime are killing, harassing, and brutalizing Black people have to do with Black on Black crime?

now you are positing an IDIOT question which suggests that YOU HAVE NO IDEA about that which goes on out there in the street. Out there in the streets-----there is lots of VIOLENCE. the cops face the same or even
more violence when they show up. In all my years of
confronting violent arrestees in padded rooms-----I have NEVER witnessed a cop pop in and shoot the handcuffed guy in the head. In fact---they made it
to jail ALIVE
I grew up in the streets and witnessed nearly everyday the violence the police instigate and actively support in Black communities. You cant tell me anything because I know what I personally witnessed along with like experiences from Black people all over the country.

ok-----can you describe a specific episode in which cops confronted, for no reason at all, random black
people for the purpose of instigating violence?. If you do not mind----it might help if you state the location of the event

Forum List

Back