black Baltimore Mayor: My Purpose in Life is to Make White People Uncomfortable & Afraid

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is a travesty of a mayor. He's complaining about race after a cargo ship knocked down the bridge in his city. His anti-White hatred has him consumed.

This is a travesty of a mayor. He's complaining about race after a cargo ship knocked down the bridge in his city. His anti-White hatred has him consumed.

That's so "black KKKish, so wicked, so evil. What a horrible way to exist just going around hoping to harm certain races of people.

Never happened.

Coincidentally that is the blob's mission in life too. There is no larger set of snowflakes in the world than MAGA voters.

The only thing we fear is running low on ammo.

He does not have to do so with MAGA males who are riddled with fear, self-loathing and insecurity.

How ?
Thiers like 160 white hipsters in Baltimore
That's the entire white population

Does his momma know he's outside playing mayor ...

Lol holy shit we're fucking doomed

Is this the same clown that gave a presser on the bridge, while dressed like a high school varsity football player..?

black Baltimore Mayor: My Purpose in Life is to Make White People Uncomfortable & Afraid​

Looks like he's on a win in regard to Mega Mucho Moron. Unless 3M's not white, of course...

Last edited:
He does not have to do so with MAGA males who are riddled with fear, self-loathing and insecurity.
Anyone, anyone who has worked in inner city neighborhoods know who bullshot artists are. In that mix though, there are hard working men and women who may be stuck in a not so good situation. The violence has been going on for a long time. We have had a good number of decades to reflect on the wrongs of the past. So instead of stressing unity while opening up opportunities for those wrongs, we did this stressing diversity and with no rules on doing so. Which has led to the inevitable waste of massive resources in uplifting people with endless add ons to social justice as the architects of these agendas cannot understand any of the failures within them,

It's blacks like them that there is racism. They just will not stop talking about, they will not let anything go, they refuse to stop making everything about race. If you keep bringing something up it will never go away.

And the end result is when you keep bringing up race all the time all you will do is generate more racism because eventually people like me will get sick of it and begin to hate you for it.

I never used to dislike blacks as a whole, but the past couple of years I've begun to wish all the blacks would leave America. I don't want them around and I won't lift a finger to help them and the instant they mention race I immediately tune them out and will not listen to them.

On a individual basis I'm fine with blacks. But as a whole group? F em. And that attitude i have is because of what they themselves do and say.

That mayor should be voted out because he obviously doesn't give a shit about the people he is supposed to be taking care of.

Hey, retard, it was you racist clowns who went after him first and now you're faux raged that he's hitting back?

Forum List

Back