Zone1 Black Students Gang Up On White Kid

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
No news about it whatsoever except from The Officer Tatum. I would call it racism but it's not even about race anymore. It's about an agenda. At least to the left not to people who actually matter and that's where the media comes from.

No news about it whatsoever except from The Officer Tatum. I would call it racism but it's not even about race anymore. It's about an agenda. At least to the left not to people who actually matter and that's where the media comes from.

Just bring a shot gun and a mask with you everywhere you go so you can shoot these animals before they get a chance to kill you.

This is why they closed the schools right after they started brainwashing kids into thinking that White People were born racist.

Uh oh you did exactly the same topic?
Yep....No podcast involved....Just the news/commentary.

• Banned
1711062891217.png

The majority of these things happen intraracially. More white kids are bullied and beat up by other whites kids. But when we talk about agendas, the agenda of the right is to exaggerate black violence agaunst whites in order to justify white violence, to include piolice violence against black people.

And this thread is a part of the white supremacist agenda.

View attachment 920547

The majority of these things happen intraracially. More white kids are bullied and beat up by other whites kids. But when we talk about agendas, the agenda of the right is to exaggerate black violence agaunst whites in order to justify white violence, to include piolice violence against black people.

And this thread is a part of the white supremacist agenda.
That's not the topic here. Just more excuse making for one of your rabid, out of control animals.

Can't you EVER just condemn the act?

That's not the topic here. Just more excuse making for one of your rabid, out of control animals.

Can't you EVER just condemn the act?
Well the fact that you post these things over and over to project a false narrative needs to be addressed. More whites are beaten by other whites. Do something about it. After all, don't All lives Matter?

I'm not cndemning anything because you guys don't show whites getting beaten by other whites which happens more. I won't condemn anything after reading the racist comments you P'sOS make about these situations after you bypass all kinds of white on white violence to do this. Start posting daily videos or stories of whites beating and killing each other, because it happens and you don't condemn that. You try pretending it doesn't happen to lecture us and I;m not having it.

You never hear about white on white crime because whites aren’t blaming their crimes on another race. They take responsibility for their own actions. Yeah, white people should kill less. See? It’s easy. Now you try.

Now imagine if the values were reversed. And rather than taking responsibility, white people blamed their crimes on black people. The actual wording would be something like “black degeneracy has corrode the values of our society” or “blackness kills white bodies”.

FFS If we never heard about black on black crime, you would piss that it’s because we are ignoring another problem we as white people are responsible for.

Forum List

Back