“Uncomfortable conversations”

you didn't disprove the fact that it is RARE for a cop to unjustifiably kill someone = you are just babbling

Again you demonstrate how clueless Conservatives are.

Police are held to a higher standard than criminals, so comparing number of deaths is meaningless

The concern of BLM is the indifference (especially among conservatives) towards black deaths by police. In the past, Police just played the self defense card or resisting arrest and got a free pass.
Now we see video and realize how senseless and unnecessary these deaths are.

Accountability by police is not a bad thing

you didn't disprove the fact that it is RARE for a cop to unjustifiably kill someone = you are just babbling

Police are held to a higher standard than criminals, so comparing number of deaths is meaningless

The concern of BLM is the indifference (especially among conservatives) towards black deaths by police. In the past, Police just played the self defense card or resisting arrest and got a free pass.

hahhahah
AGAIN--you do not prove anything...you do not disprove the facts--you are still babbling
....it doesn't matter if police are held to a higher standard---if they are not murdering anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahaha DUH
...no self defense card----it is self defense

What the hell are people talking about? They talk race and racism all the time and then say it’s time for people to have uncomfortable conversations about race. What are they talking about?
They are talking about those who still deny institutional and everyday occurrences of racism that happens in this country

I deny institutional racism because any evidence that has presented it exists is flimsy. Granted in most cases the believers of it don’t feel they need to present evidence of it and when you ask they call you racist
Sounds like an excuse you have constructed so you feel less uncomfortable. There are gobs of evidence out there from cops to judges to teachers to loan officers themselves as well as other people that are actually educated and get paid to study stuff like this.

Many remained oddly silent when confronted with truly horrific examples of white on white crime.

stay-puft-124333.jpg

Oh, the humanity!

(just never you mind that guy on the left)

hahhahahahahh--but the blacks show indifference to other blacks = HYPOCRITES/IDIOCY
...fk them and fk you
a black beats 2 whites to death and beats a woman
..blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
..and you people complain about a cop trying to subdue a jackass criminal???
FUCK YOU PEOPLE .......put me on ignore or whatever
blacks are murdering whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
..time to stop this stupid shit !!!!!!!!
a black just beat 2 white people to death and beat a woman with a bat
FK you people .....
..AND stabbed Tessa Majors to death
..I hope the cops kill some more jackass criminals
..we are joining the KKK for self defense purposes

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

what are you talking about, butterfly ? What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate-----and the fact does not instigate riots? What is ALARMING about the fact that despite the blatant IN THE STREET gunfights---the people in black areas like EAST NY can barely come up with a witness?. I observed that fact for many years-----just about the entire decade of the 1990s. It's nothing new----young black males shoot each other. There was a shoot out right in front of my house a few years ago-----the cops did check my surveillance tapes. BUT no one was talking. The good news is that no one got killed-----just one guy got a few bullets in his ass
" What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate "

Its only idiotic to claim BLM doesnt care about that or pretend you are not attempting to change the conversation when saying this. It would be like me asking why dont whites care about the white on white violent crimes when youre talking about breast cancer.

?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? The situation is very close to me because I lived in the midst of it for many years. If the BLM
movement were CONCERNED about the black on black murder rate --------why do they keep their concern a secret and even delve into moronic sophistry in trying to blame it on "white racism"?
" ?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? "

I couldnt have set you up better if I had tried. :lol:

My answer to that is...exactly? What does the fact that people that are paid to prevent crime are killing, harassing, and brutalizing Black people have to do with Black on Black crime?

now you are positing an IDIOT question which suggests that YOU HAVE NO IDEA about that which goes on out there in the street. Out there in the streets-----there is lots of VIOLENCE. the cops face the same or even
more violence when they show up. In all my years of
confronting violent arrestees in padded rooms-----I have NEVER witnessed a cop pop in and shoot the handcuffed guy in the head. In fact---they made it
to jail ALIVE
I grew up in the streets and witnessed nearly everyday the violence the police instigate and actively support in Black communities. You cant tell me anything because I know what I personally witnessed along with like experiences from Black people all over the country.

ok-----can you describe a specific episode in which cops confronted, for no reason at all, random black
people for the purpose of instigating violence?. If you do not mind----it might help if you state the location of the event
Sure. One of my buddies decided not to run when the cops came after us for no reason. To this day he cant see good out of his left eye because the cops beat his ass. This was in Oakland CA. He was a straight A student and had never committed a crime in his life.

hahhahah
AGAIN--you do not prove anything...you do not disprove the facts--you are still babbling
....it doesn't matter if police are held to a higher standard---if they are not murdering anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahaha DUH

And police interaction with the public is not limited to just murder.

Beatings and physical intimidation also adds to the negative reputation of police.

Thankfully, the camera tells all.
If the guy has it coming, the camera will show that
If police overstep their authority, camera also shows that.

BS ^^^^^^^^^^^ comparing numbers of
DEATHS is absolutely ON POINT. And comparing
numbers of GRIEVOUS injury is also ON POINT.
There are places in my town in which the LIFE OF a COP IS IN DANGER every time he answers a call and he is also in danger of having a shiv shoved in his eye. Accountabiity by EVERYONE is not a bad thing.
An arrestee and is VIOLENT-----should be held much more accountable than he is now. The idiot defense that an arrestee is IN FEAR OF BEING MURDERED BY THE COP-----is a joke

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

what are you talking about, butterfly ? What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate-----and the fact does not instigate riots? What is ALARMING about the fact that despite the blatant IN THE STREET gunfights---the people in black areas like EAST NY can barely come up with a witness?. I observed that fact for many years-----just about the entire decade of the 1990s. It's nothing new----young black males shoot each other. There was a shoot out right in front of my house a few years ago-----the cops did check my surveillance tapes. BUT no one was talking. The good news is that no one got killed-----just one guy got a few bullets in his ass
" What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate "

Its only idiotic to claim BLM doesnt care about that or pretend you are not attempting to change the conversation when saying this. It would be like me asking why dont whites care about the white on white violent crimes when youre talking about breast cancer.

?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? The situation is very close to me because I lived in the midst of it for many years. If the BLM
movement were CONCERNED about the black on black murder rate --------why do they keep their concern a secret and even delve into moronic sophistry in trying to blame it on "white racism"?
" ?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? "

My answer to that is...exactly? What does the fact that people that are paid to prevent crime are killing, harassing, and brutalizing Black people have to do with Black on Black crime?

now you are positing an IDIOT question which suggests that YOU HAVE NO IDEA about that which goes on out there in the street. Out there in the streets-----there is lots of VIOLENCE. the cops face the same or even
confronting violent arrestees in padded rooms-----I have NEVER witnessed a cop pop in and shoot the handcuffed guy in the head. In fact---they made it
to jail ALIVE
I grew up in the streets and witnessed nearly everyday the violence the police instigate and actively support in Black communities. You cant tell me anything because I know what I personally witnessed along with like experiences from Black people all over the country.

ok-----can you describe a specific episode in which cops confronted, for no reason at all, random black
people for the purpose of instigating violence?. If you do not mind----it might help if you state the location of the event
Sure. One of my buddies decided not to run when the cops came after us for no reason. To this day he cant see good out of his left eye because the cops beat his ass. This was in Oakland CA. He was a straight A student and had never committed a crime in his life.

you guys were just sitting around reading superman comics and the COPS DESCENDED? tell me another idiot lie. What does his grade point average have to do with the situation? That's it? He cannot "see good" out of his left eye? An old man I know---severely crippled with the after effects of Polio----was ATTACKED by a black woman in her midthirties for NO REASON-----she tried to stick a box cutter in his eye------she did manage to put a slash in the palm of his left hand ----when he held it up to protect his eye from the bitch------he has some cutaneous sensory nerve damage-------because of todays politics-----the bitch got off scott free,

hahhahah

And police interaction with the public is not limited to just murder.

Beatings and physical intimidation also adds to the negative reputation of police.

Thankfully, the camera tells all.
If the guy has it coming, the camera will show that
If police overstep their authority, camera also shows that.

so far I have not seen the OVERSTEPS----that butterfly describes----innocent young black men reading
comic books and cops DESCENDING in order to beat them up. Cops do have THE AUTHORITY to question people

to jail ALIVE

you guys were just sitting around reading superman comics and the COPS DESCENDED? tell me another idiot lie. What does his grade point average have to do with the situation? That's it? He cannot "see good" out of his left eye? An old man I know---severely crippled with the after effects of Polio----was ATTACKED by a black woman in her midthirties for NO REASON-----she tried to stick a box cutter in his eye------she did manage to put a slash in the palm of his left hand ----when he held it up to protect his eye from the bitch------he has some cutaneous sensory nerve damage-------because of todays politics-----the bitch got off scott free,

"you guys were just sitting around reading superman comics and the COPS DESCENDED? "

No. We were walking to the store and the cops descended. You asked for an episode. I didnt ask for and nor do I care that you accept it. Dont get angry about it. I have plenty of other personal experiences like a cop putting a gun to my head at the age of nine because I had committed the heinous crime of walking home from the playground. If you think that him getting his ass beat to the point they damaged his eyesight is no big deal then there really isnt a need to further the conversation. I mentioned that he was a straight A student because he wanted to join the military and become a pilot but was turned down due to his injuries.

Last edited:
why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime.

Because it is acknowledged as a “crime” and the perpetrators are prosecuted.

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

Understand the difference?
..that's because it is very rare for police to unjustifiably kill any one = the protests are stupid
AND blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year!
AND blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
SO--they are full of shit and make no sense
Why is it that Conservatives just don’t get it?

Pay no attention to BLM because blacks die from other means.
Unless thousands of blacks are being needlessly killed by police, Conservatives won’t care
1. you didn't disprove the fact that it is RARE for a cop to unjustifiably kill someone = you are just babbling
2. the police are responding to jackass criminals--not going out ''getting a n****r
3. you people sound so stupid---blacks are murdering each other by the thousands---but cops accidentally kill ONE, and you go apeshit = nonsensical
you are WRONG--you are arguing for stupidity/nonsense

HERE one of the most stupid/nonsensical things I've ever heard
...St Louis named most dangerous city at times
...one of the highest murder rates with blacks murdering each other--not cops
..and this dumbass says the cops make the city unsafe!! IDIOCY
the BLACKS murdering each other make it unsafe--undeniable--don't even try to refute this
Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

This shit cracks me up!!!

Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will.

If thats the case why have crime rates sky rocketed in places that have defunded the police?
Trust in the Community? :laughing0301: Like criminals are all of a sudden going to stop being criminals and respect the police.
Pie in the sky Bullshit!!!

So it’s only uncomfortable for one side?
Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?
I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.
the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,
This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.
why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???
I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.
thats one hell of a dodge,,,

facts are that the cops wouldnt be there if there wasnt so much violence,,,
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.
sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???
He made it up. Can't you tell?

The issue is not the number of deaths, never has been.
If black on black murder resulted in a free pass for the killer, blacks would be protesting. But our prisons are full of blacks convicted of murder.

Not so with police who are given a free pass regardless of guilt.

If black on black murder resulted in a free pass for the killer, blacks would be protesting. But our prisons are full of blacks convicted of murder.

Because 99 times out of 100 the cops didnt do anything wrong.

to jail ALIVE

"you guys were just sitting around reading superman comics and the COPS DESCENDED? "

No. We were walking to the store and the cops descended. You asked for an episode. I didnt ask for and nor do I care that you accept it. Dont get angry about it. I have plenty of other personal experiences like a cop putting a gun to my head at the age of nine because I had committed the heinous crime of walking home from the playground. If you think that him getting his ass beat to the point they damaged his eyesight is no big deal then there really isnt a need to further the conversation. I mentioned that he was a straight A student because he wanted to join the military and become a pilot but was turned down due to his injuries.

for several years, I walked RIGHT THRU ---the place now called EAST NY---twice per day----about a mile.
How come I never saw even a GLIMMER of what you describe------in fact I never saw cops. What I did see----were the dead or near dead bodies of the young black males shot in the head by other black males. BTW ----did any of those BEATEN UP kids get medical care anywhere? I would have seen them too. I saw some other beaten up people------but not beaten up by cops. I am not sure how many will die in east NY --this weekend. I should add----that I did see lots of people complaining that the COP HAD HURT him/her----somehow nothing on examination no matter HOW MUCH I examined

There are plenty of times where blacks get away with murdering other blacks and there’s no outrage. Getting a murder conviction is not always easy. The fact is that when blacks kill other blacks there’s little interest in the cases, and that’s not because all blacks go to prison when they murder. I think your argument is ridiculous

Last edited:

to jail ALIVE

for several years, I walked RIGHT THRU ---the place now called EAST NY---twice per day----about a mile.
How come I never saw even a GLIMMER of what you describe------in fact I never saw cops. What I did see----were the dead or near dead bodies of the young black males shot in the head by other black males. BTW ----did any of those BEATEN UP kids get medical care anywhere? I would have seen them too. I saw some other beaten up people------but not beaten up by cops. I am not sure how many will die in east NY --this weekend. I should add----that I did see lots of people complaining that the COP HAD HURT him/her----somehow nothing on examination no matter HOW MUCH I examined
" How come I never saw even a GLIMMER of what you describe---- "

Probably because you dont live in a Black community and youre white. I didnt just walk through my community twice a day for a couple of years. I lived there for 18 straight years before returning for 5 more. Your lack of experience is irrelevant to the subject. You can deny all you want but that wont change the facts.

And lived to tell about it! So now you know what goes on everywhere. Wow. I'm sure no other white person has ever survived such an ordeal. You must have pictures and stories galore. Write a book! Tell us about how you dealt with Corn Pop. Go for it!

And lived to tell about it! So now you know what goes on everywhere. Wow. I'm sure no other white person has ever survived such an ordeal. You must have pictures and stories galore. Write a book! Tell us about how you dealt with Corn Pop. Go for it!
I doubt she even did that. I know people from east NY and they have the same experiences with cops that I did growing up on the west coast. To believe Rosies account one would have to believe that Black people in every major city got together and made up basically the same story.

Forum List

Back