Zone1 A Thing of the Past?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
What I have seen here is but a fraction, a very minute one, of the racism in America. More significant than this being allowed online is a reality most Americans want to sweep under the rug and deny. The people posting here are not imaginary beings; they are real. The conversations here show that racism exists today just like it did in the past. These forums prove that some in the white community hold the same age-old racist attitudes and beliefs as yesteryear. Just because racism is not painted on signs or overtly carried out does not mean it is gone. This means everything that goes with racism exists. Despite the overt racism posted by many members here, not one time have any of the whites believed the comments were racist or they were. Even worse, after reading these opinions and looking at more and more acts of old-time overt racism in our culture today, some whites claim the term racism is overused. If you think that is true read these comments from people in this forum.:

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-----s and the s----s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”
“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.”

Next Time Someone Asks You To Prove Racism Exists, Give Them This​

The burden of proof is on those who claim this historical reality has been interrupted. The fact that racism exists in the United States is uncontroversial from a historical viewpoint.

Last edited:
What I have seen here is but a fraction, a very minute one, of the racism in America. More significant than this being allowed online is a reality most Americans want to sweep under the rug and deny. The people posting here are not imaginary beings; they are real. The conversations here show that racism exists today just like it did in the past. These forums prove that some in the white community hold the same age-old racist attitudes and beliefs as yesteryear. Just because racism is not painted on signs or overtly carried out does not mean it is gone. This means everything that goes with racism exists. Despite the overt racism posted by many members here, not one time have any of the whites believed the comments were racist or they were. Even worse, after reading these opinions and looking at more and more acts of old-time overt racism in our culture today, some whites claim the term racism is overused. If you think that is true read these comments:

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-----s and the s----s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”
“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.”

Next Time Someone Asks You To Prove Racism Exists, Give Them This​

The burden of proof is on those who claim this historical reality has been interrupted. The fact that racism exists in the United States is uncontroversial from a historical viewpoint.

Bub, what is your solution? Do you want your own state/s to move to, to get away from the evil, racist honkys?

You know bub, it all comes under freedom of speech. Are you against freedom of speech and only want what you approve of? Racism is not illegal as a personal viewpoint. If applied, then you may have a case.

weathering zir.jpg

Nobody is claiming racism doesn't exist. I've experienced racism and bigotry in my life and these things will probably always exist to a degree as it's an ugly part of human nature. However, in 21st century America nobody is being held back by their race. That's bullshit propaganda from far left extremists, race hustlers, and the professional victim crowd who would rather blame everyone else for their failures as opposed to taking responsibility for and learning from them.

Bub, what is your solution? Do you want your own state/s to move to, to get away from the evil, racist honkys?

You know bub, it all comes under freedom of speech. Are you against freedom of speech and only want what you approve of? Racism is not illegal as a personal viewpoint. If applied, then you may have a case.

View attachment 931531
I have made my position clear mutiple times. Whites need to stop asking us for the solution as if they don't know.

Last edited:
Nobody is claiming racism doesn't exist. I've experienced racism and bigotry in my life and these things will probably always exist to a degree as it's an ugly part of human nature. However, in 21st century America nobody is being held back by their race. That's bullshit propaganda from far left extremists, race hustlers, and the professional victim crowd who would rather blame everyone else for their failures as opposed to taking responsibility for and learning from them.
Thats a load of internalized racist garbage and you know it. The only race hustlers, extremists and professional victims are whites on the right. If racism exists now, the same things that go with it exist. It means that people are indeed held back due to race. It doesn't mean that racism shoud stop a person, but it is pure idiocy and acceptance of the white racist narrative to make the claims you made here. You ain't white, Asian. And you won't be an honorary white if they get their way. So stop tryiing to be one and get some honor.

While racism exists in every corner of the globe, the real question is, is there effective racism? That is to say, can people say that their trials in life are the result of racism, or are there other explanations?

When overt racism occurs, THIS COUNTRY has done everything it can to provide a remedy, both a criminal sanction and a civil remedy under the right circumstances. If an employer rejects an applicant because of the applicant's race or refuses promotion for that reason, or disciplines an employee who would not have been disciplined had they been a member of the prevailing race, there should be - and usually is - a remedy for that, assuming it can be proven.

But as for "disparate impact," which is the biggest gripe in OUR country, the one on which most of Blacks' complaints rely, it is almost always explainable by tangible and provable factors having nothing to do with race.
  • Blacks have lower incomes and less accumulated wealth,
  • Blacks are more often incarcerated,
  • Black students do much worse than others academically, and are disciplined at higher rates,
  • Blacks are accepted at selective schools at much lower rates than "whites," even with DEI initiatives in place,
  • Blacks are under-represented in all professions where rigorous education is required,
  • and so on.
But this is ALL explainable by cultural, behavioral, and measurable deficiencies in the Black population. And Blacks who play by the "middle class rules," that is to say, they get as much free education as possible, stay out of trouble, get a job and keep it, and refrain from having kids until they are married, tend to do fine.

Further, Blacks tend to over-estimate generational wealth among "white" people. Most working class people get nothing or very little from inheritance. They start with nothing and work from there. This is not to deny that there are tens of millions of "whites" who have had significant advantages, but for working class people, not so much. Which is why working class "whites" tend to get pissed off when they hear all the talk about being "privileged." It ain't necessarily so.

Thats a load of internalized racist garbage and you know it. The only race hustlers, extremists and professional victims are whites on the right. If racism exists now, the same things that go with it exist. It means that people are indeed held back due to race. It doesn't mean that racism shoud stop a person, but it is pure idiocy and acceptance of the white racist narrative to make the claims you made here. You ain't white, Asian. And you won't be an honorary white if they get their way. So stop tryiing to be one and get some honor.
A bootlicker's place in society is to ALWAYS cede and capitulate to power.

He knows where and how his bread is buttered.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
After Obama, Blacks went from "A mind is a terrible thing to waste" to math is racist

While racism exists in every corner of the globe, the real question is, is there effective racism? That is to say, can people say that their trials in life are the result of racism, or are there other explanations?

When overt racism occurs, THIS COUNTRY has done everything it can to provide a remedy, both a criminal sanction and a civil remedy under the right circumstances. If an employer rejects an applicant because of the applicant's race or refuses promotion for that reason, or disciplines an employee who would not have been disciplined had they been a member of the prevailing race, there should be - and usually is - a remedy for that, assuming it can be proven.

But as for "disparate impact," which is the biggest gripe in OUR country, the one on which most of Blacks' complaints rely, it is almost always explainable by tangible and provable factors having nothing to do with race.
  • Blacks have lower incomes and less accumulated wealth,
  • Blacks are more often incarcerated,
  • Black students do much worse than others academically, and are disciplined at higher rates,
  • Blacks are accepted at selective schools at much lower rates than "whites," even with DEI initiatives in place,
  • Blacks are under-represented in all professions where rigorous education is required,
  • and so on.
But this is ALL explainable by cultural, behavioral, and measurable deficiencies in the Black population. And Blacks who play by the "middle class rules," that is to say, they get as much free education as possible, stay out of trouble, get a job and keep it, and refrain from having kids until they are married, tend to do fine.

Further, Blacks tend to over-estimate generational wealth among "white" people. Most working class people get nothing or very little from inheritance. They start with nothing and work from there. This is not to deny that there are tens of millions of "whites" who have had significant advantages, but for working class people, not so much. Which is why working class "whites" tend to get pissed off when they hear all the talk about being "privileged." It ain't necessarily so.
BS. Just stop denying the probem. Its not black culture that is the probem, it is white culture. Blacs don't overestimate generational wealth among whites, white organizations study it and show proof. Whites have done none of the things they tell us we need to do. And every time anything has been created to provide equal opportunity there has been a white backlash. Blacks are not the only non whites that struggle.

This sums it up.

“From its inception, the country’s legal foundations, political architecture, and civic fabric were designed to privilege the well-being of those who declared themselves white at the expense of Native Americans, African Americans, and other people of color. Generation after generation, as the baldest tactics were challenged, white America creatively renewed and reworked this pact to protect ourselves from political disempowerment, economic uncertainty, legal jeopardy, and physical violence. When the weight of the blood spilled by over 750,000 Americans shattered outright slavery, white America picked up the shards, fashioning them into a ramshackle but effective system of sharecropping, lynching, convict leasing, segregationist Jim Crow laws, restrictive immigration policies, appeals to “states’ rights,” voter suppression, and mass incarceration.” -Robert P. Jones

It is time the right side of the white race grew up, looked in the mirror and began recognizng they are the problem and they are the ones who need to change.

That's a fact.

Well said my brother.

I'll take my bread without the butter.

Forum List

Back