The CEO Of Kids Clothing Company Hanna Andersson Has Resigned After Diversity Complaints From Staff...this obviously means racism is dead, my friends!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I'm just waiting for someone to complain about the lack of diversity in MY company.

Give me some background. It looks like a girlie show that I am not going to watch. A photo of the cast party leads me to wonder if some of the cast members are not all happy, maybe jealous of the star of the show - the pretty little snow flake fairy waif.:love_ya4:

They cancelled the show, because it's silly and nobody watches it, and the starlet is claiming production racial discrimination???

This is precisely how Gayle Wynand lost The Banner in "Fountainhead".

Give me some background. It looks like a girlie show that I am not going to watch. A photo of the cast party leads me to wonder if some of the cast members are not all happy, maybe jealous of the star of the show - the pretty little snow flake fairy waif.:love_ya4:

They cancelled the show, because it's silly and nobody watches it, and the starlet is claiming production racial discrimination???

All decisions with which I disagree or based entirely on racism.

That's why 'Firefly' was cancelled.

This is precisely how Gayle Wynand lost The Banner in "Fountainhead".
I have never read or watched the movie, but the Wikipedia article does not seem to reflect what I read into the report and information on the Hanna Anderson clothing shop. I think it is a set up. I think the CEO set it all up, and it is quick money grab and turn over the ill-fated business to a Black group - possibly the "9 employees," that the resigning CEO referred to in the report.

stop worrying about being called a racist. stop worrying about being called a Nazi. never give in to the mob. stare them down. PATHETIC!

From your link.....

" Two former employees described an incident that occurred prior to Edwards joining the company in which photos taken of a Black family modeling a best-selling set of pajamas for the 2018 holiday catalog were reshot with a white family due to concerns from management that the Black family "wasn’t 'Hanna' enough." "

Its good that the POS stepped down. His belief system is the primary reason Blacks are discriminated against.

Forum List

Back