“Uncomfortable conversations”

one guy got a few bullets in his ass
I expect he was confronted by reality and made uncomfortable.
Whereas, you got a divisive story to tell.

what is "divisive" about the anecdote? It is reality---it has nothing to do with BLM----unless you want to decide that all persons who hang up in Carribean clubs are "people of color" in compliance with NEWSPEAK.
My experience with the murder wave in the little black neighborhood ---east New York----had nothing to do with BLM either. It was just a fact of life that demonstrates that the violence comitted by BLM----
NOW is nothing new. Another interesting anecdote-----I examined a very young kid---about 20 who had been shot at close range with some sort of 22 calibre
weapon----the bullet got deflected by his mastoid bone----was kinda wedged in the soft tissue and he was OK. The kid was Jamaican. He was a WRECK---
took me awhile to convince him that he was GOING TO LIVE-------he told me----"they are not like us" "they are like animals" ---I asked "who?" he said "the black people here"----
as to hue----that kid could not have been blacker.
There is a lot more DIVISIVENISS in the world than
seems apparent to you.

why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime.

Because it is acknowledged as a “crime” and the perpetrators are prosecuted.

They are protesting because Police are given such wide latitude and are excused for excessive force and if prosecuted rarely face prison.

Understand the difference?
..that's because it is very rare for police to unjustifiably kill any one = the protests are stupid
AND blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year!
AND blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
SO--they are full of shit and make no sense

for the record-----more kids die in BOOT camp during peace time------than die whilst being arrested. Young males die at an ASTOUNDING rate

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

So it’s only uncomfortable for one side?
Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Yeah I know you find it amusing to criticize the white man

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

what are you talking about, butterfly ? What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate-----and the fact does not instigate riots? What is ALARMING about the fact that despite the blatant IN THE STREET gunfights---the people in black areas like EAST NY can barely come up with a witness?. I observed that fact for many years-----just about the entire decade of the 1990s. It's nothing new----young black males shoot each other. There was a shoot out right in front of my house a few years ago-----the cops did check my surveillance tapes. BUT no one was talking. The good news is that no one got killed-----just one guy got a few bullets in his ass
" What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate "

Its only idiotic to claim BLM doesnt care about that or pretend you are not attempting to change the conversation when saying this. It would be like me asking why dont whites care about the white on white violent crimes when youre talking about breast cancer.

?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? The situation is very close to me because I lived in the midst of it for many years. If the BLM
movement were CONCERNED about the black on black murder rate --------why do they keep their concern a secret and even delve into moronic sophistry in trying to blame it on "white racism"?
thank you--where's the response?

what are you talking about, butterfly ? What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate-----and the fact does not instigate riots? What is ALARMING about the fact that despite the blatant IN THE STREET gunfights---the people in black areas like EAST NY can barely come up with a witness?. I observed that fact for many years-----just about the entire decade of the 1990s. It's nothing new----young black males shoot each other. There was a shoot out right in front of my house a few years ago-----the cops did check my surveillance tapes. BUT no one was talking. The good news is that no one got killed-----just one guy got a few bullets in his ass
" What is "idiotic" about OBSERVING the fact that young black males shoot each other in New York City at an ALARMING rate "

Its only idiotic to claim BLM doesnt care about that or pretend you are not attempting to change the conversation when saying this. It would be like me asking why dont whites care about the white on white violent crimes when youre talking about breast cancer.

?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? The situation is very close to me because I lived in the midst of it for many years. If the BLM
movement were CONCERNED about the black on black murder rate --------why do they keep their concern a secret and even delve into moronic sophistry in trying to blame it on "white racism"?
" ?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? "

I couldnt have set you up better if I had tried. :lol:

My answer to that is...exactly? What does the fact that people that are paid to prevent crime are killing, harassing, and brutalizing Black people have to do with Black on Black crime?

now you are positing an IDIOT question which suggests that YOU HAVE NO IDEA about that which goes on out there in the street. Out there in the streets-----there is lots of VIOLENCE. the cops face the same or even
more violence when they show up. In all my years of
confronting violent arrestees in padded rooms-----I have NEVER witnessed a cop pop in and shoot the handcuffed guy in the head. In fact---they made it
to jail ALIVE

Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

I only criticize people that ask me to. Criticism is not a bad thing unless its done with bad intent.

Its only amusing to counter ignorant white people with the facts and watch them become uncomfortable..

but you didnt explain why black on black crime doesnt matter???

What the hell are people talking about? They talk race and racism all the time and then say it’s time for people to have uncomfortable conversations about race. What are they talking about?
The Left have way too many double standards for what they are calling racism.
For example all of Pedo Biden's racism .

/—-/ That is idiotic.

Please for Gods sake please posting this! More people might believe it and allow more of you to be killed off at your own hands.

I only criticize people that ask me to. Criticism is not a bad thing unless its done with bad intent.

Its only amusing to counter ignorant white people with the facts and watch them become uncomfortable..

what "facts"???

" ?? what does breast cancer have to do with the out of sight murder rate---black on black--- in east NY (brooklyn) ?? "

I couldnt have set you up better if I had tried. :lol:

My answer to that is...exactly? What does the fact that people that are paid to prevent crime are killing, harassing, and brutalizing Black people have to do with Black on Black crime?

now you are positing an IDIOT question which suggests that YOU HAVE NO IDEA about that which goes on out there in the street. Out there in the streets-----there is lots of VIOLENCE. the cops face the same or even
more violence when they show up. In all my years of
confronting violent arrestees in padded rooms-----I have NEVER witnessed a cop pop in and shoot the handcuffed guy in the head. In fact---they made it
to jail ALIVE
I grew up in the streets and witnessed nearly everyday the violence the police instigate and actively support in Black communities. You cant tell me anything because I know what I personally witnessed along with like experiences from Black people all over the country.

what "facts"???
The facts that make whites such as yourself uncomfortable.

The kid was Jamaican. He was a WRECK---
took me awhile to convince him that he was GOING TO LIVE-------he told me----"they are not like us" "they are like animals" ---I asked "who?" he said "the black people here"----
as to hue----that kid could not have been blacker.
There is a lot more DIVISIVENISS in the world than
seems apparent to you.
So yet another "anecdote" where no whites are confronted or made to feel uncomfortable in their own skin. And the price of tea in China?

Why would I when we are talking about police violence in the Black community instead of Black on Black crime? One subject at a time.

Why would I when we are talking about police violence in the Black community instead of Black on Black crime? One subject at a time.
in otherwords youre dodging the subject because youre a racist,,,

got it,,,

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?

got it,,,
The subject isnt Black on Black crime. The subject is what the BLM does or doesnt stand for. Your deflection is a prime indicator of being uncomfortable.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

got it,,,
The subject isnt Black on Black crime. The subject is what the BLM does or doesnt stand for. Your deflection is a prime indicator of being uncomfortable.
BLM is a marxist org. that doesnt care about anything but the destruction of the western world,,,

thats proven by the facts that show blacks are no more abused by cops than whites are,,

Forum List

Back