“Uncomfortable conversations”

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.
but you didnt explain why black on black crime doesnt matter???
Why would I when we are talking about police violence in the Black community instead of Black on Black crime? One subject at a time.
in otherwords youre dodging the subject because youre a racist,,,

got it,,,
The subject isnt Black on Black crime. The subject is what the BLM does or doesnt stand for. Your deflection is a prime indicator of being uncomfortable.
BLM is a marxist org. that doesnt care about anything but the destruction of the western world,,,

thats proven by the facts that show blacks are no more abused by cops than whites are,,

"thats proven by the facts that show blacks are no more abused by cops than whites are,,"

Thats not a fact. Its an opinion. So obviously you believe that cops report themselves when they abuse people? Is this a correct summation of your opinion?

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

So it’s only uncomfortable for one side?
Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?

Why would I when we are talking about police violence in the Black community instead of Black on Black crime? One subject at a time.

got it,,,
The subject isnt Black on Black crime. The subject is what the BLM does or doesnt stand for. Your deflection is a prime indicator of being uncomfortable.
BLM is a marxist org. that doesnt care about anything but the destruction of the western world,,,

thats proven by the facts that show blacks are no more abused by cops than whites are,,

"thats proven by the facts that show blacks are no more abused by cops than whites are,,"

Thats not a fact. Its an opinion. So obviously you believe that cops report themselves when they abuse people? Is this a correct summation of your opinion?
I'm using the facts on the ground and not your twisted racist opinion,,,

Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?
I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.

got it,,,

You havent offered a fact on the ground or even in the sky yet. You've only offered your opinion that shows just how uncomfortable you are dealing with the facts. You also avoided answering my question which again indicates massive discomfort.

I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.
the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,

got it,,,

You havent offered a fact on the ground or even in the sky yet. You've only offered your opinion that shows just how uncomfortable you are dealing with the facts.
you mean the fact that most of the violence in black communities is by blacks attacking other blacks???

I dont really care about that either.
In fact I encourage that type of behavior. I mean you're not burning down my neighborhood just your own.
And it has the added benefit of showing the rest of the country what stupid assholes you are which of course will help Trump immensely come November.

the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,
This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.

This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.
why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???

Have whites learned nothing? There is no such thing as a conversation with black people. A conversation implies that both sides will be heard. Blacks have no interest in what white people have to say. Can't you comprehend what you are being told? The racist blacks here are typical of Burn Loot Murder everywhere. Likewise whites should have no interest in listening to yet another repetitive whine fest from blacks. They have two topics. We wuz kangs and de wite man be keepin us down. The litany never changes.

Be done. Have a walk away. Burn Loot Murder has no ability to reason.

Yeah, could be,.. or not,.? Depends upon whether doing so strikes one's fancy. Some clutch their pearls and begin yabbering like they're on autopilot. Some don't. Your choice. Your privilege.

What the hell are people talking about? They talk race and racism all the time and then say it’s time for people to have uncomfortable conversations about race. What are they talking about?

in order to understand 2019-----read the literature that formed the basis of "black studies" in USA colleges from 1960 on. There are people out there who got
EMOTIONALLY invested in the most outlandish aspects. -----AND COUNTING

why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???
I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects at the same time just to make you feel comfortable.

I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.
thats one hell of a dodge,,,

facts are that the cops wouldnt be there if there wasnt so much violence,,,

I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.

Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.

Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.
sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???

I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects at the same time just to make you feel comfortable.

easy cure-----Just discuss under ONE MAIN heading ------- VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ----

sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???

1st AMENDMENT RIGHT

Forum List

Back