“Uncomfortable conversations”

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

So it’s only uncomfortable for one side?
Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?
I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.
the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,
This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.
why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???
I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.
thats one hell of a dodge,,,

facts are that the cops wouldnt be there if there wasnt so much violence,,,
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.
sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???

1st AMENDMENT RIGHT
1st A protects you from the government not from me,,,

It means just what it says. I'll give you an example. A white person says something idiotic like why doesnt BLM care about Black on Black crime. The conversation that would follow would be uncomfortable for you because you would have to think and listen which apparently makes white people uncomfortable.

Depends on the person. For me its amusing but then I like talking to people about real things.

Would getting shot in the head by brother be any less real than being shot in the head by a cop?
Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. Obviously you are proving your uncomfortableness with the subject.

Why would I be uncomfortable about blacks killing each other in prodigious numbers?
I didnt say you were uncomfortable about that subject. I was speaking about you being uncomfortable with BLM protesting violence in the Black community by cops.
the majority of violence in the black community is from blacks abusing and killing other blacks,,,
This is another indicator of your discomfort. Let me know when you can deal with your discomfort and we can have a uncomfortable conversation.
why are you so uncomfortable about talking about the true violence in the black communities???
I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects to make you feel comfortable.

Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. Opinions rooted in you being uncomfortable discussing the subject.
sorry those are facts and how can you say I'm uncomfortable talking about while I'm talking about it???
Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. I'm saying your uncomfortable because youre making excuses instead of actually discussing the issue.

I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects at the same time just to make you feel comfortable.

easy cure-----Just discuss under ONE MAIN heading ------- VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ----
No thats not a cure. Its an avoidance tactic. If I say I am protesting the violence specifically brought by cops in the Black community you cant change the subject to all violence because all violence has different sources and remedies. We are discussing the most alarming one. The one where paid police are killing, brutalizing, and harrassing Black people.

1st AMENDMENT RIGHT

the cops protect me from you!!!! uhm-----they used to------now they don't leave the precinct building

Those arent facts. Those are your opinions. I'm saying your uncomfortable because youre making excuses instead of actually discussing the issue.
I am discussing it,,you just dont like where its going,,,

I'm with you on police brutality just not that blacks get the majority of it,,,

to bad youre such a racist or we could come together and find a solution,,,

I'm not. I just refuse to talk about two different subjects at the same time just to make you feel comfortable.

easy cure-----Just discuss under ONE MAIN heading ------- VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ----
No thats not a cure. Its and avoidance tactic.

no---it's logic. The issues are VERY MUCH RELATED

Considering how many black posters here have indicated their desire to either kill or maim white people, I would say ANY conversation with them in person would be uncomfortable. Anything short of groveling before them would run the risk of violence.

Not all black people are as loathsome as some we have here, but intimidation is all too frequent and precludes any real honest interaction.

1st AMENDMENT RIGHT

the cops protect me from you!!!! uhm-----they used to------now they don't leave the precinct building
are you drunk???

What the hell are people talking about? They talk race and racism all the time and then say it’s time for people to have uncomfortable conversations about race. What are they talking about?
They are uncomfortable as this whole damned thing is a LIE.......Liars are uncomfortable unless they are like Hillary.......

Black on Black crime.......they don't want to talk about it........the so called Police targeting them is a joke.

No youre not discussing it. Your making excuses. Discussing it would be admitting to its existence and then discussing ways to remedy it.

1st AMENDMENT RIGHT

are you drunk???

a little. I haven't left my tiny residence for the past three months------I need a little -----"recreational ingestion"

Theres nothing logical about claiming two subjects are actually the same subject unless they have the same cause and remedy. Theres only one way to do that and even that makes you whites uncomfortable.

No youre not discussing it. Your making excuses. Discussing it would be admitting to its existence and then discussing ways to remedy it.
that what exists???

best way to remedy confrontations with cops is not to commit crimes,,,

What the hell are people talking about? They talk race and racism all the time and then say it’s time for people to have uncomfortable conversations about race. What are they talking about?
They are talking about those who still deny institutional and everyday occurrences of racism that happens in this country

They are uncomfortable as this whole damned thing is a LIE.......Liars are uncomfortable unless they are like Hillary.......

Black on Black crime.......they don't want to talk about it........the so called Police targeting them is a joke.

Hillary------lies are like MOTHER's MILK to her

Theres nothing logical about claiming two subjects are actually the same subject unless they have the same cause and remedy. Theres only one way to do that and even that makes you whites uncomfortable.
if crime wasnt so bad in black communities there wouldnt be as many cops there,,
so the solution is obvious,,,

that what exists???

best way to remedy confrontations with cops is not to commit crimes,,,
cops committing crime in Black communities.

Thats not true and another indicator of white discomfort with the subject matter.

The feds disagree with you.
As do police forces around the country...does that make you uncomfortable?

if crime wasnt so bad in black communities there wouldnt be as many cops there,,
so the solution is obvious,,,
Again this is an opinion born from white people being uncomfortable with the facts of the subject.

No thats not a cure. Its an avoidance tactic. If I say I am protesting the violence specifically brought by cops in the Black community you cant change the subject to all violence because all violence has different sources and remedies. We are discussing the most alarming one. The one where paid police are killing, brutalizing, and harrassing Black people.

Blacks are getting paid to commit crimes...and they kill each other for free.

Forum List

Back