Trump's response about our military

Cohen says that Trump told him and others that he made it up to get out of going to vietnam

“Mr. Trump claimed (his medical deferment) was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery,” Cohen told members of the House Oversight Committee. “He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.

“He finished the conversation with the following comment: ‘You think I'm stupid, I wasn't going to Vietnam.’”

The lack of information surrounding Trump’s Vietnam war deferments has been a point of criticism since the campaign,

. Four were for education. The fifth was the medical waiver, after his graduation.

he played sports in college and got a deferment. Then when he was out of college a medical wavier for bone Spurs

Gee how convenient. Played baseball for 4 years and then all of the sudden he has bone spurs.

“I was supposed to be a pro baseball player,” Trump wrote. “At the New York Military Academy, I was captain of the baseball team. I worked hard like everyone else, but I had good talent

Why didn't Donald Trump play sports at Penn?

He berates McCain and other war veterans

Yet buy his deceit, money and being a coward he could buy his way out and get a doctor to diagnosis bone spurs.

which didn't bother him playing baseball

Well unless he was a bench warmer

Last edited:
McCain was a loser. He was a poor pilot and also a poor student.

A lot of military people go into the military because they're losers. Good students get given money to go to college. Those who can't get money to go, end up joining the military to be able to get that money.

McCain was who he was, he served his country and he suffered absolutely horrific conditions because of his country.

Trump is who he is, he hasn't served his country because he got out of it, and he didn't suffer, he doesn't know what suffering is, he's always been rich.

You can't call McCain a loser without thinking that Trump is an absolute donkey, unless of course you're a partisan hack who doesn't give a damn about reality.

With the horrific loss of 3 of our military heros, this week, in Jordan makes me wonder how Trump would react. We can look at past comments to get an idea. No President has been more disrespectful to the heros who serve
About John McCain
"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured."
D day soldiers who perished
2289 American service members buried at Aisne-Marne American Cemetery as “losers” and “suckers” are outlandish and represent a dereliction of duty in his role as commander in chief.

While I won't disparage anyone's service. McCain allowed his hate for Trump override his duty to his constituents. He turned out to be just a plain old liar.

While I won't disparage anyone's service. McCain allowed his hate for Trump override his duty to his constituents. He turned out to be just a plain old liar.

WOW. YOU JUST DESCRIBED DONALD TRUMP. It is not the hate of one person. It is getting back at anyone who does not kiss his ass,
He is man who lives for revenge.

Forum List

Back