Trump Done So Many Things Wrong We've Forgotten About

CNN —
Byung “BJay” Pak, a former US attorney in Atlanta who abruptly quit during then-President Donald Trump’s mission to overturn the results of the election, stepped down earlier than planned because he caught wind Trump was considering firing him, according to a source familiar with Pak’s interview with congressional investigators Wednesday.

The circumstances surrounding Pak’s departure were among the lingering mysteries from a chaotic stretch in early January. At the time, Trump and his allies were focused squarely on Georgia as they sought to push unfounded claims of mass election fraud. Two days before Pak’s resignation on January 4, Trump pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to validate bogus claims of election fraud in the state.

Trump says North Korea 'no longer a nuclear threat'

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, arriving back in the United States on Wednesday after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, said Pyongyang no longer posed a nuclear threat.
"Everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

‘Too inconvenient’: Trump goes rogue on phone security​

President Donald Trump uses a White House cellphone that isn’t equipped with sophisticated security features designed to shield his communications, according to two senior administration officials — a departure from the practice of his predecessors that potentially exposes him to hacking or surveillance.

Ivanka Trump sits in for President Trump at G-20 meeting

Ivanka Trump, President Trump's daughter and White House adviser, took Mr. Trump's seat during a meeting of G-20 leaders in Hamburg, Germany, on Saturday as Mr. Trump stepped away during the proceedings.

A photo posted to Twitter by a Russian official attending the session during the last day of the G-20 summit shows Ivanka Trump seated next to British Prime Minister Theresa May. Chinese Premier Xi Jinping, Turkish President Recip Tayyip Erdogan and German Chancellor Angela Merkel can be seen seated nearby.

Svetlana Lukash, the official who posted the photo which was subsequently deleted, is the Russian sherpa to the G-20, the group of 20 major industrialized nations.

Iran has further increased its total stockpile of uranium, UN nuclear watchdog report says

In 2018, then-President Donald Trump unilaterally pulled the U.S. out of the accord, saying he would negotiate a stronger deal, but that didn’t happen. Iran began breaking the terms of the deal a year later.

Trump implied Obama's school records weren't real by falsely claiming none of the students he attended college with remember him.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Former Miss New Hampshire Bridget Sullivan told BuzzFeed News in May that it was “shocking” Trump would come backstage to wish the contestants good luck when many of them weren’t dressed.

“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked,” Sullivan said.

Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments

WASHINGTON — The manufacturer of Lysol, a disinfectant spray and cleaning product, issued a statement warning against any internal use after President Donald Trump suggested that people could get an "injection" of "the disinfectant that knocks (coronavirus) out in a minute."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol, said in a statement to NBC News.

"As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information," the statement continued, adding that the company believes it has a "responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...st-internal-use-after-trump-comments-n1191586

There have been so many it's easy to forget. Not that anyone has forgotten the abject idiocy of the disinfectant, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine promotion by the Stable Genius. What I did forget was the necessity to keep people from following Don's almost incomprehensively reckless advice.

Trump rails against Powell a day after the Fed cuts rates for a third time this year

President Donald Trump railed against Jerome Powell on Thursday, claiming that “people are VERY disappointed in” the Fed chairman despite the central bank’s third interest rate cut this year.

“China is not our problem, the Federal Reserve is!” Trump tweeted. “We will win anyway.”

Trump TWEET

Trump’s blast came a day after the Federal Reserve lowered interest rates by 25 basis points to a target range of 1.5% to 1.75%.

The move to slash rates was widely anticipated, but the Federal Open Market Committee also hinted that it could be less likely to ease monetary policy going forward. Two Fed officials voted against the October rate cut, and the FOMC removed language that it was committed to “act as appropriate to sustain the expansion,” which had been included in its post-meeting statements since June.

Forum List

Back