Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?
Our president IS fantastic, isn't he? He's THE best president our country has seen since Lincoln.

Ahhhh yes, more fake news. Anyone who has ever dealt with him knows this is bullshit. Hiden biden and the clintons, and the rest of the democrats though....yeah, we have actual video evidence of their contempt for service people.

Sounds like bullshit.

Ahhhh yes, more fake news. Anyone who has ever dealt with him knows this is bullshit. Hiden biden and the clintons, and the rest of the democrats though....yeah, we have actual video evidence of their contempt for service people.

As I noted, we have video of Trump doing it also to McCain so this fits his MO.

McCain was being an asshole and I am glad that TRump was the type of man to not let it pass.

Nice post, thank you.

McCain was being an asshole and I am glad that TRump was the type of man to not let it pass.
McStain WAS a stain on integrity and all that is good about our country. Just dreadful.

But he said the exact very same thing about McCain as he is accused of saying here so it's hardly a stretch to believe he did it.

McStain was a COMPLETE asshole. Thank you.

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.......multiple sources tell The Atlantic......according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event.....According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views.

Wow! Very convincing. Durr.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain.

McCain was a whiny twat.

McStain was a COMPLETE asshole. Thank you.

He was but his service to the country had nothing to do with any difference Trump had with him but this article would help explain that.

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.......multiple sources tell The Atlantic......according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event.....According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views.

McCain was a whiny twat.

And his service to the country should be demeaned and disrespected because of that?

That Trump would call our veterans losers is exactly what Trump would say. Listen Trumpism is a cult. You see it in threads like this. No matter the proof and evidence against Trump it is fake news.

‘Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” is the quintessential Donald Trump.

This is the real Donald Trump.

Last edited:

McCain was a whiny twat.

And his service to the country should be demeaned and disrespected because of that?

Nope. He did a great service.
When he came home he was a complete twat.

Trollin Trollin trollin

My Russians bosses keep me trollin

Making up stupid, lies TROLLIN...

McCain was a whiny twat.

I don't disagree. Trump disparaged his service.

McCain was a whiny twat.

I don't disagree. Trump disparaged his service.

Well, he was a bit of a shit pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back