John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

I have mentioned many times it is the Media that owns the Media and they pick the winners. Jake Tapper has long been a loyal Democrat whose scowl is well known as part of his message. He mastered using his face to add to messages. We will see them puke back up every story the Media has ever said about Trump and they believe they will boost Biden up out of his diapers back into the White House.
Who here does not believe that the Media is totally backing Biden? I mean there are several outliers, but the media in general still is the big 3. ABC, CBS, NBC.
Even the press, has to be subscribed to or the articles will not be read. There still is on TV which is normally widely used, ABC, CBS and NBC.

Who here does not believe that the Media is totally backing Biden? I mean there are several outliers, but the media in general still is the big 3. ABC, CBS, NBC.
Even the press, has to be subscribed to or the articles will not be read. There still is on TV which is normally widely used, ABC, CBS and NBC.
Fox is bigger than any of them

How’d ya miss that?

Fox is bigger than any of them

How’d ya miss that?
This site rates them number one. But are you telling this forum FOX is your news source?
I get little from FOX in fact.

Fox News (FNC) is an American multinational satellite and cable television channel. It is headquartered in New York City, and FNC has eight studios in New York City. The channel is owned by Fox Corporation and was launched on 7 October 1996. FNC presents different types of programmes with 15 hours of live broadcasting every day. The chief language of the channel is English, and it broadcasted around 86 countries and overseas territories worldwide. The chief executive officer of FNC is Suzanne Scott. It is the first popular news channel most watched by the public and has a slogan 'fair & balanced.

As a veteran I can say President Trump was the best we’ve ever had in our lifetimes. No one liked Mc-shit-Stain.
The one thing about democrat lies. They keep coming back no matter how many times they are debunked.

Ah..............

The leftist swine demonstrating that they have finally learned to use photo editing software.

Sort of.

Yeah, the same ones who think lying YouTube tweakers are "journalists".

Low hanging leftist fruit. It's what makes this place so entertaining.

This site rates them number one. But are you telling this forum FOX is your news source?
I get little from FOX in fact.

Fox News (FNC) is an American multinational satellite and cable television channel. It is headquartered in New York City, and FNC has eight studios in New York City. The channel is owned by Fox Corporation and was launched on 7 October 1996. FNC presents different types of programmes with 15 hours of live broadcasting every day. The chief language of the channel is English, and it broadcasted around 86 countries and overseas territories worldwide. The chief executive officer of FNC is Suzanne Scott. It is the first popular news channel most watched by the public and has a slogan 'fair & balanced.
You keep saying that the “media” is pro Biden.

But you ignore the fact that the biggest media outlet Fox is staunchly Trump.

You’re stupid
Dishonest
An asshole

You keep saying that the “media” is pro Biden.

But you ignore the fact that the biggest media outlet Fox is staunchly Trump.

You’re stupid
Dishonest
An asshole
Well you little girl.

You have no right to scream others are dishonest. You use a mans photo to represent you and he has not given you permission. What an utter asshole.

Forum List

Back