John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

Over 1 million American dead from Covid.

Your economy trashed and billions missing from the Treasury through fraud or malfeasance.

Racial relations set back to the 1960’s,

Trade wars on every front costing working Americans billions in import tariffs.

An economic crash which impoverished millions of working Americans while the wealthy got interest free forwgiveable loans to tide them over.

Just how can you blame Trump for Covid? We had hundreds of medical experts working on it who were caught flat footed. So how dare you blame Trump?
When one shuts down the economy, as Democrats did in their states, you simply trash the economy. Trump was warning all of the Democrats not to do this to their own economies.
Whites are not involved in race wars. The outlaw Blacks bring this up. There are millions of blacks who want no part of the Democrats race wars.
I notice you can't spell out these mythical Trump trade wars. Do you think Biden has engaged in Trade wars, starting with Russia and even others?

People who are well fed and have jobs but earn lower wages do not suddenly get impoverished. It takes often some years for this to happen. Why would the Wealthy need loans given they have great wealth?
A typical very rich person is the owner of very large holdings of stocks.

The Deep State is going to really pour it on when the election gets nearer. Expect lots of actresses to claim Trump raped them. He drinks the blood of young black boys, he robs liquor stores at night,,,,etc,,,,,and the Idiots believe it. Nobody has scared the Deep State as much as Trump, not even Nixon got this treatment.

View attachment 837431

(CNN) -- John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, offered his harshest criticism yet of the former president in an exclusive statement to CNN.

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

In the statement, Kelly is confirming, on the record, a number of details in a 2020 story in The Atlantic by editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg, including Trump turning to Kelly on Memorial Day 2017, as they stood among those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq in Section 60 at Arlington National Cemetery, and saying, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

More at the link below...

Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

"What was in it for them?" Unbelievable! Unconscionable! What do you think?
Yeah I guess American's prefer to elect a president who is the opposite of who he tries to appear to be on camera. They vote for Trump anyway, boggles my mind.

View attachment 837431

(CNN) -- John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, offered his harshest criticism yet of the former president in an exclusive statement to CNN.

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

In the statement, Kelly is confirming, on the record, a number of details in a 2020 story in The Atlantic by editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg, including Trump turning to Kelly on Memorial Day 2017, as they stood among those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq in Section 60 at Arlington National Cemetery, and saying, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

More at the link below...

Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

"What was in it for them?" Unbelievable! Unconscionable! What do you think?
It isn’t “confirmation.” It’s mere reiteration.

GIGO.

Yeah I guess American's prefer to elect a president who is the opposite of who he tries to appear to be on camera. They vote for Trump anyway, boggles my mind.
I have mentioned many times it is the Media that owns the Media and they pick the winners. Jake Tapper has long been a loyal Democrat whose scowl is well known as part of his message. He mastered using his face to add to messages. We will see them puke back up every story the Media has ever said about Trump and they believe they will boost Biden up out of his diapers back into the White House.

It isn’t “confirmation.” It’s mere reiteration.

GIGO.
Notice that Jake Tapper did not once use video of Kelly. He had workers type out things Tapper alleges to happen but lacked the smart idea to use video proving Kelly said such things. Tapper will explain the Biden Crime family ---- WHEN????

I was preparing to post this story when I read your thread. trump is as despicable as we all thought. But his cult will dismiss this...cause everyone lies except trump.
My.....I hope you have a place to sit when you wake up. The mirror of erised awaits.

If you believe Kelly then you might think so

Even I would condemn trump if he said that

But did he say it?

I wont call it a total falsehood

but what I know for sure is that libs often tell lies about trump

until our enemies have trump on video its unconfirmed
The MAGA excuse makers are pathetic.
You made a poor attempt to explain one former White House appointee's discussingf Trump's incomptence but there are MANY more. Here are a few appointees and prominent Republicans who have declared Trump unfit to be President. Remember Trump has described many of those below as 'the best and the brightest".

Rusty Bowers, GOP Speaker of Arizona's House of Representatives

Pat Cipollone, former Trump White House counsel

Caroline Edwards, US Capitol Police officer

Benjamin Ginsberg, GOP election lawyer

Cassidy Hutchinson, former Trump White House aide

Greg Jacob, former Mike Pence general counsel

Michael Luttig, conservative attorney and former judge

Sarah Matthews, former Trump White House deputy press secretary

Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's GOP secretary of state

Jeff Rosen, former acting attorney general

Marc Short, former Mike Pence chief of staff

Bill Stepien, former Trump campaign manager

Gabriel Sterling, Georgia state GOP election official

Chris Stirewalt, former Fox News executive

Jason Van Tatenhove, former Oath Keepers spokesman

Bill Barr, former attorney general

Trump is the worst. He's not only gross and immoral.. he's profane and smells.
Poor disillusioned young man. So you've discovered the boogey man eh? I guess you don't work in hot weather? Trump is what DC has created.

You guys evade defending Biden very often. And you specialize in Trump attacks. I think this is clearly true and very evident.

You don’t even believe it when it’s on video. Nothing shakes your faith and belief in Trump.

The ridiculous part is that you believe everyone but Trump is lying. The entire world media, all government officials from all of your allies and business associates, everyone at the Defense Department and DOJ, as well as your National Security.

Instead you believe a lying conman who nearly destroyed the country the first time he was in office.

Over 1 million American dead from Covid.

Your economy trashed and billions missing from the Treasury through fraud or malfeasance.

Racial relations set back to the 1960’s,

Trade wars on every front costing working Americans billions in import tariffs.

An economic crash which impoverished millions of working Americans while the wealthy got interest free forwgiveable loans to tide them over.
/——-/ Explain how Trump is responsible for Covid. Why did Biden continue the tariffs and add a new one if they were so bad?
The third one makes no se. repost in English.

Trump is the worst. He's not only gross and immoral.. he's profane and smells.
Profane, like this pedo.
1703795705262.png

And Trump is profane?

Were you close enough at any moment to actually smell him? I somehow doubt it.

We get it. You're scared and are grasping at any straw you can get your hands on.

Keep it up. Little frightened six year olds like you are entertaining to watch. It's fun.

Forum List

Back