Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?
I guess you haven't heard Trump paid hookers to go piss on all graves of dead soldiers pass it on
No didn't hear that but did hear THE FAILING NY TIMES is up FOUR HUNDRED % under Mark Thomson What a great business man the AH trump is
fiction stories usually do sell in a market that people are searching for fantasy
Trump saying what he said can be backed up by multiple sources.
ok show those sources
If this is anything like all the rest of those un named sources attacks against him don't bother because you have nothing
The Atlantic, the Associated Press, and the Washington Post, are all backing the story; Did Trump call US war dead "losers" and "suckers"? The controversy, explained.

Big deal. They have ALL been shown to publish sheer bullshit. They have lost all credibility so what they "report" without verifiable sources is immaterial.
Remember that time we saw biden pissing on the grave of dead soldiers?

Yup, and kamala was spitting on them too. Saw it with my own eyes!
didn't she wipe her shit covered underwear on the headstones?

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?
I guess you haven't heard Trump paid hookers to go piss on all graves of dead soldiers pass it on
No didn't hear that but did hear THE FAILING NY TIMES is up FOUR HUNDRED % under Mark Thomson What a great business man the AH trump is
fiction stories usually do sell in a market that people are searching for fantasy
ok show those sources
If this is anything like all the rest of those un named sources attacks against him don't bother because you have nothing
The Atlantic, the Associated Press, and the Washington Post, are all backing the story; Did Trump call US war dead "losers" and "suckers"? The controversy, explained.

Big deal. They have ALL been shown to publish sheer bullshit. They have lost all credibility so what they "report" without verifiable sources is immaterial.

Oh yes. She was showing the ultimate respect she could.

Quick question for you guys.......................Donald Trump thinks that people who are smart, DON'T join the military. He recently said this...............

According to eyewitnesses, after a White House briefing given by the then-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joe Dunford, Trump turned to aides and said, “That guy is smart. Why did he join the military?”

Now, I don't know why others joined the military, but for a poor country boy from Montana, joining the US Navy seemed like my best shot for seeing places I would never be able to see otherwise. I've been to 26 different countries, and 49 different states, only missing Alaska. Granted, nobody ever got rich serving in the military, as the pay isn't really all that great. As an E-6 over 20 years of service, I only cleared 36,000 my last year of active duty. And, my last tour, I ran the Navy office for Amarillo MEPS, my boss was all the way down in San Antonio. If I was to do the same job in the civilian community, I would have been earning 120,000 to 150,000/year, maybe even more.

Does this make me "stupid" or "not smart" for spending over 20 years of my life in the Navy? Personally? I think it was one of the better decisions I ever made. Not only did I get to see a whole bunch of really cool stuff, but I now have a pension and health care for the rest of my natural, no matter what. And, having an income you can depend on is pretty important right now. Not everyone has the security that I do.

ok show those sources

Oh yes. She was showing the ultimate respect she could.
that was some wild shit we saw that day lol

ok show those sources

Lies are all the Right have. Lol! This is what they are reduced to. Actually that's what they always do. Make shit up. Ha liar, want to take a stab at proving your claims?

Quick question for you guys.......................Donald Trump thinks that people who are smart, DON'T join the military. He recently said this...............

According to eyewitnesses, after a White House briefing given by the then-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joe Dunford, Trump turned to aides and said, “That guy is smart. Why did he join the military?”

Now, I don't know why others joined the military, but for a poor country boy from Montana, joining the US Navy seemed like my best shot for seeing places I would never be able to see otherwise. I've been to 26 different countries, and 49 different states, only missing Alaska. Granted, nobody ever got rich serving in the military, as the pay isn't really all that great. As an E-6 over 20 years of service, I only cleared 36,000 my last year of active duty. And, my last tour, I ran the Navy office for Amarillo MEPS, my boss was all the way down in San Antonio. If I was to do the same job in the civilian community, I would have been earning 120,000 to 150,000/year, maybe even more.

Does this make me "stupid" or "not smart" for spending over 20 years of my life in the Navy? Personally? I think it was one of the better decisions I ever made. Not only did I get to see a whole bunch of really cool stuff, but I now have a pension and health care for the rest of my natural, no matter what. And, having an income you can depend on is pretty important right now. Not everyone has the security that I do.
red herring and an attempt to divert away from the lie the Atlantic spewed
What are the odds that MSNBC had a political ad where parents of dead service members are saying my son isn't a loser? The advertisers are really really fast or it's just a planned attack.

ok show those sources

Lies are all the Right have. Lol! This is what they are reduced to. Actually that's what they always do. Make shit up. Ha liar, want to take a stab at proving your claims?
no you're lying Who was the person who heard the president say that?

But we all know Trump can piss on Republicans legs and they'd say it was raining

• Love
Reactions: BWK

What are the odds that MSNBC had a political ad where parents of dead service members are saying my son isn't a loser? The advertisers are really really fast or it's just a planned attack.
You still haven't addressed the claims. How do you know they are lies? Where is your evidence hot shot?

ok show those sources

Pot, meet fucking KETTLE!

You still haven't addressed the claims. How do you know they are lies? Where is your evidence hot shot?

UNNAMED SOURCES, dumbshit. I am soooo looking forward to your meltdown when Trump kicks your ass!

ok show those sources

You aren't presenting any arguments, which is why you are a loser.

UNNAMED SOURCES, dumbshit. I am soooo looking forward to your meltdown when Trump kicks your ass!
20,000 plus lies and he has yet to do so. Why? because of 20,000 plus lies that's why. And you're his bitch.

ok show those sources

Which proves what a dipshit you are. How do you prove a negative? GO!

ok show those sources

What is there about Trumps past or present that leads you to believe anything he says?

ok show those sources

Which proves what a dipshit you are. How do you prove a negative? GO!

There are no negatives up against your non-argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back