Trump vows not to change the name of Thanksgiving

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Liberal radio host Ethan Bearman and TownHall.com editor Katie Pavlich on the war on Thanksgiving.

ME: Thank God for Trump

VBqH4El.jpg

~S~

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Liberal radio host Ethan Bearman and TownHall.com editor Katie Pavlich on the war on Thanksgiving.

There is not a war on TG, like there is not a war on Christmas.

Many on the left believe Thanksgiving is racist, a "whitewashing" of "genocidal colonialism".

Similarly leftists also dislike Christmas. Some want to make it entirely secular and others see it as a celebration of "capitalist greed"

Trump vows to ensure that the sun continues to rise in the east.

Many on the left believe Thanksgiving is racist, a "whitewashing" of "genocidal colonialism".

Similarly leftists also dislike Christmas. Some want to make it entirely secular and others see it as a celebration of "capitalist greed"

The maj of Americans do not hold any of those views.

You lying scum don't know what anyone thinks.

I dunno, defamation of Christianity, American history and capitalism definitely seems to be pretty mainstream these days.

I dunno, defamation of Christianity, American history and capitalism definitely seems to be pretty mainstream these days.

The "Christian nation" starting wars for the benefit of "capitalism" that no one has called for have something to do with that?

We would do well to remember our history, and what do you mean by capitalism, materialism?

The "Christian nation" starting wars for the benefit of "capitalism" that no one has called for have something to do with that?

a little bit, sure. But I think it's more centered around the national obsession with "white supremacy" and "equality" than anything else.

a little bit, sure. But I think it's more centered around the national obsession with "white supremacy" and "equality" than anything else.

I am a Christian. I absolutely hate what this "Christian nation" is doing to the rest of the world to prop up our failing system. Are you saying that is not a legitimate position to take? I should just accept the lies we are told because it's good for wall street?

We would do well to remember our history, and what do you mean by capitalism, materialism?

When lefties say "American history" they want to focus all the attention on only the bad things and judge long-dead people through a modern day social justice prism. Capitalism is literally the antithesis of leftist politics, people who don't understand economics but hate white supremacy or sexism or whatever oppose capitalism because that's what they've been taught to do.

True, but those that do believe Christmas and Thanksgiving represent something bad are Leftists.

I am a Christian. I absolutely hate what this "Christian nation" is doing to the rest of the world to prop up our failing system. Are you saying that is not a legitimate position to take? I should just accept the lies we are told because it's good for wall street?

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying your average leftist or liberal in this country is more concerned about stamping out racism and transphobia than they are about military interventionism.

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying your average leftist or liberal in this country is more concerned about stamping out racism and transphobia than they are about military interventionism.

Words.........I sometimes have trouble with them. Is that true about many that are considered "left"? Yes, it is why not a word was said when Obama expanded Bush's lies.

Enough "liberals" refused to support Hillary because they knew she would be a continuation of this policy as she was a part of it.

Words.........I sometimes have trouble with them. Is that true about many that are considered "left"? Yes, it is why not a word was said when Obama expanded Bush's lies.

Enough "liberals" refused to support Hillary because they knew she would be a continuation of this policy as she was a part of it.

Yes but she still got more votes than the guy who promised to get out of pointless wars.

Yes but she still got more votes than the guy who promised to get out of pointless wars.

Which is why I was trying to be careful with my words. I understand the generalizations but in general Democrats are NOT liberals. IMO most Democrats are every bit as much for crony capitalism (which is not capitalism, which this country does not actually practice) as are the Republicans. The only difference is they will allow you to pee where you want to try and separate themselves.

Forum List

Back