Trump vows not to change the name of Thanksgiving

Liberal radio host Ethan Bearman and TownHall.com editor Katie Pavlich on the war on Thanksgiving.

ME: Thank God for Trump

The problem the Libs have with Thanksgiving is that it is the holiday that America gives thanks to God.

Since they hate conservatives , and Almighty God is the most conservative Person out there, that poses a problem there.

Of course, Christmas is also God-centric as well, celebrating the birth of God

No it isnt. Thanksgiving is not a religious holiday. Honestly, where do you idiots come up with this malarky? Nobody wants to change the name of or get rid of Thanksgiving. Trump has made you all crazy AND stupid.

Liberal radio host Ethan Bearman and TownHall.com editor Katie Pavlich on the war on Thanksgiving.

Silly manufactured crisis.

Nobody wants to change the name of Thanksgiving.

The problem the Libs have with Thanksgiving is that it is the holiday that America gives thanks to God.

Since they hate conservatives , and Almighty God is the most conservative Person out there, that poses a problem there.

No it isnt. Thanksgiving is not a religious holiday. Honestly, where do you idiots come up with this malarky? Nobody wants to change the name of or get rid of Thanksgiving. Trump has made you all crazy AND stupid.

Who do you give thanks to on Thanksgiving?

I take it that it isn't to Almighty God?

Good for you, if you agree that we should use Thanksgiving as an opportunity to give thanks to Almighty God- and not to Allah, Pan, or Beelzebub.

Good for you, if you agree that we should use Thanksgiving as an opportunity to give thanks to Almighty God- and not to Allah, Pan, or Beelzebub.

It real big on gods of any type, but I don't wanna change the name of the holiday or whatever it means to you.

Or anyone for that matter.

Happy Thanksgiving.

And Merry Christmas for that matter.

Have a nice Easter.

I have no desire to change any of them.

You believe what you want.

Who do you give thanks to on Thanksgiving?

I take it that it isn't to Almighty God?

Nope. We go around the table and everyone says what they're thankful for...health, well being, family, etc. Nobody mentioned any particular god. One person thanked all the gods. Covering their bases I reckon.

.......but I don't wanna change the name of the holiday.......

Then what the fuck are you in here arguing for. For God's sake you asshole, do you just argue for the sake of arguing? Grow the fuck up

Fuck!! You are actually on the same side as Trump and you are STILL arguing anyway. What kind of fucking stupidity is that.

EKlQK9aWoAAk8pX.jpg

The maj of Americans do not hold any of those views.

I dunno, defamation of Christianity, American history and capitalism definitely seems to be pretty mainstream these days.

The "Christian nation" starting wars for the benefit of "capitalism" that no one has called for have something to do with that?

a little bit, sure. But I think it's more centered around the national obsession with "white supremacy" and "equality" than anything else.

I am a Christian. I absolutely hate what this "Christian nation" is doing to the rest of the world to prop up our failing system. Are you saying that is not a legitimate position to take? I should just accept the lies we are told because it's good for wall street?
If you are a "Christian" then you should know and realize that these United States have done more than most nations to spread The Gospel message of Our Lord Jesus Christ around this planet. Our system isn't failing, it's our Christian Spirit that is being suppressed and undermined all for the sake of a few people who wish to do whatever they choose without feeling somehow insulted and exposed to what some once referred to as Bible thumpers, prudes, and goody two shoes --- but now are simply lumped together by the real bigots as "HATERS". And this is because many Christians who were never afraid of insults, are afraid of the threat of economic and physical attacks. Unfortunately, these are inevitable unless good people throughout this nation begin to return to family values and PERSONAL responsibility, realizing that all behavior isn't profitable for nurturing a healthy Honorable and Respectable society.

Some seem to think that the way to spread the word is on the side of bombs dropped from the sky. What we may or may not have done in the past is not relevant to what we are doing now.

Not to mention Christmas is not the birth of God but rather Jesus Christ the son of God, at least that what we were taught.

There is not a war on TG, like there is not a war on Christmas.

I've noticed that AGGRESORS (looking for war, wanting to fight) will, in their propaganda, claim that THEY are under attack!

hitler and the aryans did it...."the jews attack us! the jews are trying to destroy our nation!"

just substitute LIBERALS for JEWS and you have todays modern fascist nazi conservative trump voting republican.

Then what the fuck are you in here arguing for. For God's sake you asshole, do you just argue for the sake of arguing? Grow the fuck up

Fuck!! You are actually on the same side as Trump and you are STILL arguing anyway. What kind of fucking stupidity is that.
Are you really so stupid you think I was weighing in on tRump's side?

You're even dumber than I thought, and I already thought you were monumentally stupid, so that's pretty amazingly dumb.

If it weren't for all of the other deranged and ignorant conservatives on this board you would win the title "biggest moron on the board!" easily!

but

as I say....

all of those other conservative contenders......

Having read crepituses post I could see NO evidence of him "arguing"

he was merely stating that he had no intention of changing any names.

you
are a deranged POconservativeS

in fact....he was agreeing with this one point and you STILL chose to attack him!

proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOU and ALL conservatives are evil, slimy, rotten, stinking, low life dirtbags

oh.....

and human scum

Last edited:

If it weren't for all of the other deranged and ignorant conservatives on this board you would win the title "biggest moron on the board!" easily!

but

as I say....

all of those other conservative contenders......

Having read crepituses post I could so NO evidence of him "arguing"

he was merely stating that he had no intention of changing any names.

you
are a deranged POconservativeS

in fact....he was agreeing with this one point and you STILL chose to attack him!

proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOU and ALL conservatives are evil, slimy, rotten, stinking, low life dirtbags

oh.....

and human scum

insult your betters, that's what liberals have always done. Could be why liberalism has a history of losing, everywhere, every time.

I am a Christian. I absolutely hate what this "Christian nation" is doing to the rest of the world to prop up our failing system. Are you saying that is not a legitimate position to take? I should just accept the lies we are told because it's good for wall street?

As you know, we are keeping peace in the world.

In your opinion, what is this "Christian Nation" (your quotes, not mine) doing to the rest of the world?

How is our system failing?

What lies are you being told?

Do you disagree that what is good for Wall Street is good for Main Street?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back