Haley Vows to Pardon Trump If He Is Convicted So We Can Move On

Should Trump be pardoned if convicted?

• Total voters
Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley said it would be bad for America to see Donald Trump “sitting in a jail cell” should he be convicted in any of the multitude of legal cases against him, but added she would not preemptively pardon him.

“For me, the last thing we need is an 80-year-old president sitting in jail because that’s just going to further divide our country,” Haley said during a town hall event with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday. “This is no longer about whether he’s innocent or guilty. This is about the fact: How do we bring the country back together?”

More at the link below...

Nikki Haley Says Pardoning A Convicted Donald Trump Would Be ‘Healing’ For The Country

I totally disagree with Nikki Haley about pardoning Trump. I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I also think it would be more "HEALING" for the world to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's. What do you think?
Haley is of course wrong – just as Ford was wrong to pardon Nixon.

And Trump in jail would clearly state that the American people are subject solely to the rule of law, where no one is above the law – including former presidents.

Should he be pardoned?

Absolutely not.

Summon, incite and aim an Insurrectionist proxy-mob against the Congress of the United States in order to retain power?

You are damned in the eyes of vast legions of Americans and in the eyes of history as well..

If convicted, the Orange Baboon-God must serve as an Object Lesson for any FUTURE insurrectionist hopeful(s)...

If convicted he would (and should) remain in jail for the (by now, relatively short) remainder of his natural life.

Right where a Constitutional scofflaw and sacred oath-breaker and modern-day Benedict Arnold belongs.

Gerry Ford got clobbered in the 1976 election because he pardoned Richard Nixon after Watergate.

So, if by some odd chance, a Republican other than Rump was elected, that person should remember Gerry Ford.

Unless the new POTUS wants to be a One-Term Wonder.

Last edited:
You’re such a dope.
So every military dependent born to Us citizen parents abroad are not natural citizens?
Look at above retard, see its stupid position, it (the retard) did NOT read the lengthy op-ed posted which explains the utter fallacy of its belief! Another typical fascist democrat street-walker, hyper-stupid, literally hyper-stupid! :spank:

“For me, the last thing we need is an 80-year-old president sitting in jail because that’s just going to further divide our country,” Haley said
Nonsense.

Trump isn’t president, he’s a private citizen, and if convicted, it will be in accordance with the law, along with his punishment.

Trump pardoned would be damaging to the country; Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – a prison sentence is fitting justice for such crimes.

How bout if the judge includes in Dotard's sentencing that he be allowed an endless supply of Big Macs in his feedbag to fill his piehole with while he's inside looking out? Would that soothe his & your feewings?
Your primitive grasp of reality has completely deserted you. I thank the real President for this..... Donald J Trump.

Somebody will find your carcass hanging in the woods, mid to late November this year.... :laughing0301:

Nonsense.

Trump isn’t president, he’s a private citizen, and if convicted, it will be in accordance with the law, along with his punishment.

Trump pardoned would be damaging to the country; Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – a prison sentence is fitting justice for such crimes.

AMEN!!!!!

1705710781036.png

Amen!

Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley said it would be bad for America to see Donald Trump “sitting in a jail cell” should he be convicted in any of the multitude of legal cases against him, but added she would not preemptively pardon him.

“For me, the last thing we need is an 80-year-old president sitting in jail because that’s just going to further divide our country,” Haley said during a town hall event with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday. “This is no longer about whether he’s innocent or guilty. This is about the fact: How do we bring the country back together?”

More at the link below...

Nikki Haley Says Pardoning A Convicted Donald Trump Would Be ‘Healing’ For The Country

I totally disagree with Nikki Haley about pardoning Trump. I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I also think it would be more "HEALING" for the world to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's. What do you think?
Nope hang that f er from the highest branch.

Forum List

Back