Haley Vows to Pardon Trump If He Is Convicted So We Can Move On

Should Trump be pardoned if convicted?

• Total voters
Your primitive grasp of reality has completely deserted you. I thank the real President for this..... Donald J Trump.

Somebody will find your carcass hanging in the woods, mid to late November this year.... :laughing0301:
Someone will find your head buried up Dotard's ass where it's been since 2016.:laughing0301:

She needs to run for SC Senator. Stay away from the Fed,

HALEY LOVES TO BLOW UP BROWN PEOPLE….JUST LIKE OBAMA.

DeSantis and Ramaswamy should also be asked if they would pardon Trump. Are they loyal Republicans? The voters deserve to know this information.

---Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley said Thursday she would pardon former President Donald Trump---

That's nice but only a president can do that.

Nothing "heals" the country more than pardoning a convicted felon who uses the megaphone he has to divide the country as much as possible.

Because everybody knows he'll be humbled by the experience and fade from public life.

In other news. I have some beach front property to sell in Indiana.

Careful, NY AG will go after you more misrepresenting your real estate portfolio.

Careful, NY AG will go after you more misrepresenting your real estate portfolio.
NYC real estate is by and large up to 400% over the city assay....in some cases 1000%. If the city tried to collect based on the higher number 90 percent of the people would just leave.

“Nikki Haley vowed once again to pardon Donald Trump should she defeat him in the Republican primary and win against Joe Biden in November.”

The same mistake Ford made.

Haley wants to leave the rule of law and Constitution behind; she wants to pardon Trump, a treasonous insurrectionist and enemy of democracy who committed historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; the American people deserve justice for those who violate the law and the will of the people.

Haley is just as unfit to be president as Trump.

“Nikki Haley vowed once again to pardon Donald Trump should she defeat him in the Republican primary and win against Joe Biden in November.”

Haley wants to leave the rule of law and Constitution behind; she wants to pardon Trump, a treasonous insurrectionist and enemy of democracy who committed historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; the American people deserve justice for those who violate the law and the will of the people.

Don't worry.

She'll cross party lines and pardon Biden too.

And I will pardon you, Mrs. Jones, for all your crimes should I be elected president.
My claim has the same weight as Haley's.

What actions would Haley pardon Trump?

She is offering Trump an out if she is the Candidate
Endorse me and I will pardon you

But I thought you Dims were smooching all over Haley just a little while ago.....

Forum List

Back