‘None of This Had to Happen’:

Iran knew that their 100 drones and however many missiles weren't going to hit the ground in Israel. It was saber rattling.

Does anybody out there in their right mind honestly believe that Iran would have launched a drone and missile attack upon Israel if the 2020 election had not been stolen and if Trump were still in the White House?
Why wouldn’t have they?

Iran knew that their 100 drones and however many missiles weren't going to hit the ground in Israel. It was saber rattling.
~~~~~~
Actually Iran sent more than 300 missiles of various sorts to bombard Israel.

In November 2023, the Joe Biden administration extended a sanctions waiver that allows Iran to collect another $10 billion in funds to assist the mullahs in funding their military operations in the region.

This comes one week after Iranian-backed Houthis attempted to shoot down a US drone in the region and one month after Iran-backed Hamas terrorists slaughtered 1,300 Jews in Israel and took another 240 Jews hostage.

It was the deadliest attack on Jews since World War II.

There is roughly $10 billion in Iraqi payments for Iranian electricity currently being held in escrow accounts in Iraq, and the waiver will allow Baghdad to maintain its energy imports without fear of U.S. penalties for violating sanctions on Iran.
Joe Biden has now gifted the Iranian regime with $80 billion since entering the White House.

Senator John Kennedy (R-LA) told FOX News a month ago in October that Joe Biden and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen gave $3.5 billion to Iran through the International Monetary Fund several months ago.
Senator John Kennedy: Several months ago, it wasn’t well publicized, President Biden and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen gave Iran $3.5 billion through the International Monetary Fund. That’s not the $6 billion that we have objected to. $3.6 billion dollars cash. I’ll be glad to come on your show and explain how they did that. I objected to it at the time. I tried to pass a bill to stop it. They rolled over me. The press didn’t pick it up. But here’s the problem we face right now, the time to build the ark is before the rain.
But the $3.5 billion and $6 billion may only be part of Joe Biden’s cash for Iran.
Senator Kennedy spoke out about another transfer of money to the Iranian regime back in 2021. In a letter to Janet Yellen, Kennedy argued that the Biden administration’s plan would ultimately result in China receiving $22 billion, Russia receiving $18 billion, and Iran receiving $3.5 billion.

But that’s not all; according to The Daily Signal’s calculations, Iran has received approximately $70 billionmore under Biden than it would have under Trump.

The mullahs must love Joe Biden. No one has been more generous to this killer regime.

Forum List

Back